DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Lisa is the biggest bitch , phonies , They are all ass kissers, hate the show ,that miss universe was the best reason for watching those idiots. The men were shitting their pants when Lisa started , just get her a black stud and that will be the end of her , she will be up all night, and will be all screwed up during the daytime, she loves black men who have 12 inch or larger coks Arsenio get her a couple of your x lovers.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I thought she was a lesbian butch

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

You know Aresenio is the next one off the show. First they get rid of the ethnic ones then the minorities. See ya brotha.

Trump and the kind of people you see win these shows is why corporate America in general is so corrupt.

pronk

Next week 2 are getting fired

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    on that note is everyone who's left supporting a ghey or aids related charity?

not that they aren't worthy but why not something like kids with fukkin cancer or something?
    im not saying that the magic johnson charity is bad or anything, but that is a huge charity, would of been nice to see smaller ones like a lot of the other ones picked that dont get as much money .

NYSportsGuy210

Has a minority (non-gender) ever won an Apprentice by the way?

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man I got so mad watching tonight I can't believe how they treated Dayana Lisa is a fat ******* oyster

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    Man I got so mad watching tonight I can't believe how they treated Dayana Lisa is a fat ******* oyster
    Couldn't agree more.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Wow, I am glad I saw this thread. I am glad to see I am not the only one this show is tilting. I don't think I can watch anymore. Anyone who acted like Lisa, in anything approaching a professional environment, would be immediately terminated.

This show is literally pissing me off and I don't think I will watch it anymore.

I also would not have known about how they set up Carrola (his team clearly should have won that task regardless) if I hadn't seen this thread.

Also want to mention that Dayana is clearly not as stupid as the show's editors try to make her out to be. Yeah, she had some terrible ideas. But she also has had ideas on numerous task which were ignored, and turned out to be exactly what the judges were looking for. She also warned against going with certain ideas (of course her opinions were ignored) and then those ideas were brought up as negatives in the boardroom. It's actually very impressive to see how many times she had good ideas (all ignored) and tried to save her team from the stupidity of perpetual loser Lisa.
    Last edited by KGambler; 04-30-12 at 12:39 AM.

pronk

I want to see an episode where Trump will get fired by Ivanka and Don Jr.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

on that note is everyone who's left supporting a ghey or aids related charity?

not that they aren't worthy but why not something like kids with fukkin cancer or something?
    you don't realize every one of trump's handlers is jewish? why do you think that devil-woman joan rivers won? part of their plan is to push homosexuality

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    you don't realize every one of trump's handlers is jewish? why do you think that devil-woman joan rivers won? part of their plan is to push homosexuality
    lol

yeah i know they sway jew....just dont know what that has to do with teh ghey

and joan rivers was a complete joke....i seem to remember that annie duke was a more even keeled version of lampanelli that season

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aubrey or Clay will win

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

I'm thinking aubrey or Lisa will be in the finals. They are exactly what keeps people watching the show. Lisa is hormonal and cannot take shit from anyone. Aubrey, well we all feel the same way towards her. But I doubt either of them go home soon because of their blowups

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

least talented celeb season ever....bunch of stiffs other than Adam Carolla, Penn Teller, Lampaneli, Aubrey and Clay

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Has a minority (non-gender) ever won an Apprentice by the way?
    a black guy won season 4, i got curious and looked this up. i don't usually watch this show, but the 2 seasons i watched prior to this season there were black finalists. i think a black guy named kwame was a finalist the first year (lost to bill rancic), and holly robinson-peete lost to bret michaels a couple of years ago when he made his limp out onstage after some terrible health scare and emergency surgery. she didn't stand a chance, no one did, trump would have never fired bret no matter if it was ivanka going against him the way america was in that douche's corner.

tatommack

Kgambler couldn't agree more with you. Also I've been on Lisa's Facebook so many people bashing her and she or someone else is deleting all the negative post.

GOIRISH

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    Kgambler couldn't agree more with you. Also I've been on Lisa's Facebook so many people bashing her and she or someone else is deleting all the negative post.
    looked at that, no way that many people giving her shit doesnt effect her.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    bunch of stiffs other than .... Lampaneli, Aubrey and Clay

tatommack

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    looked at that, no way that many people giving her shit doesnt effect her.
    If you go on there so many post are getting deleted there's no way in hell she will be able to make a living as a stand up comic. She's an open racist and anyone who further more supports her now will be a racist supporter. Nobody likes being called a racist it boils my blood when someone says it to me. She is hated by so many people now.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

dayana was trump's show pony. carolla said on his podcast that no matter what anyone said on camera or in the boardroom, that everyone agreed dayana was terrible and didn't deserve to be there. he also said trump said off the record how nbc didn't want dayana and he knew she was going to be great and fought for her to be on the show. because nobody knows who the fukk she is, of course nbc doesn't want her on the show. so naturally trump's not going to fire her until he absolutely has to. and he didn't. because he put his neck on the line for her, and now he can say to nbc "see, i told you so. you said it wouldn't work, but she was great. i told you she would be great. survived all those boardrooms, strong player even though the odds were stacked against her what with english not being her first language blah blah blah." she was basically an ego trip for him.

when i heard him say this on his podcast (carolla, that is) a couple weeks ago or whenever it was, it became pretty obvious, just from little things that were said, tones of voice, stuff trump says about her in the boardroom that are totally unwarranted, etc. that he was right. i wouldn't have picked up on this otherwise. i too was sucked into the pro-dayana line of thinking but that's exactly what trump was going for. i'm glad now that she's gone honestly. she is so fukking hot though, jesus...

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    dayana was trump's show pony. carolla said on his podcast that no matter what anyone said on camera or in the boardroom, that everyone agreed dayana was terrible and didn't deserve to be there. he also said trump said off the record how nbc didn't want dayana and he knew she was going to be great and fought for her to be on the show. because nobody knows who the fukk she is, of course nbc doesn't want her on the show. so naturally trump's not going to fire her until he absolutely has to. and he didn't. because he put his neck on the line for her, and now he can say to nbc "see, i told you so. you said it wouldn't work, but she was great. i told you she would be great. survived all those boardrooms, strong player even though the odds were stacked against her what with english not being her first language blah blah blah." she was basically an ego trip for him.

when i heard him say this on his podcast (carolla, that is) a couple weeks ago or whenever it was, it became pretty obvious, just from little things that were said, tones of voice, stuff trump says about her in the boardroom that are totally unwarranted, etc. that he was right. i wouldn't have picked up on this otherwise. i too was sucked into the pro-dayana line of thinking but that's exactly what trump was going for. i'm glad now that she's gone honestly. she is so fukking hot though, jesus...

I disagree. I think she held her own pretty good. She seems just like a well rounded overall solid type of player and probably a good worker too. It's just that she is more of a "jack of all trades type and master of none".....going up against most contestants on that show who are "masters" of something and jacks of nothing.

Cards were stacked against her.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Aubrey need to get cornholed

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

the beauty queen seemed pretty useless, it seemed that the editing made her try to appear flighty and dumb quite a bit, but she was much better than "I always give 110%" Lou Ferrigno.

good gosh, was there one episode where he didn't say that line 3 times in the board room? between that line and face twitches Lou Ferrigno would get most of us inebriated in a celeb apprentice drinking game.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

hope its a good one

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

who isnt rooting for lisa to get the axe? answer: no one

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

this theresa chick is sooooooo stupid though, way more stupid than the miss universe.

its comical but maddening...

these negotiations??????

tatommack

this theresa chick is sooooooo stupid though, way more stupid than the miss universe.

its comical but maddening...

these negotiations??????
    I couldn't agree more! I hope hall or akin wins it

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

lol arsenio and aubrey already throwing teresa under the bus 20 min into the show

dunski

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

they can at least try to play up the fact they can advertise to 50% of the population that Lisa and Clay are gonna be shut out on...

F the short hair guy, don't use him let him go buy coffee and lunch

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

lol @ lisa grazing like a cow while clay is doing the work

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Aubrey can not really be that over the top stuck on herself can she? its kinda an act right?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Aubrey can not really be that over the top stuck on herself can she? its kinda an act right?
    and im sitting here wondering how much she's hurting her career because everyone in america has to hate her

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

and im sitting here wondering how much she's hurting her career because everyone in america has to hate her

very good point! I'm sure there are many as and more diva-ish... but not EVERYONE knows it like people will with Aubrey.

she actually is quite talented in the creative and brain sense and manipulating people sense

but you just want to smack her

GOIRISH

This show kind of sucks now.

First 123456 ... Last