ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Going To Supreme Court To Try To Get My Criminal Record Sealed

Its almost 20 years since my felony conviction. I will be 40 years old soon. I NEED TO GET A JOB! I have never filed a W2 in my life. In New York Sate they have something called a "Certifificate Of Relief". Is is for people with only 1 felony conviction. (I have another attemp. murder case from 2001, but I beat that case in the prelims.) I have to go before a judge now. If I get this certificate, my felony will be sealed, and I am eligible for city and state jobs. This is serious. This is the first step in a 2 month long process. But I'm getting the ball rolling today. Wish me luck SBR family.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Why the hell do you need a supreme court?? We all get one in our lifetime and I did one and went right down to the county court and got it done. You shouldn't have to do anything more than that.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    Why the hell do you need a supreme court?? We all get one in our lifetime and I did one and went right down to the county court and got it done. You shouldn't have to do anything more than that.
    I dunno why either. I went to the local criminal court this morning and they gave me the docket number to the case and told me to got to supreme court. Have no clue why?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

GL tracer

I want to see u turn your life around

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    GL tracer

I want to see u turn your life around
    Thanx smokey. My girl is getting tired of this.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Tracer leave your straps in the car before you enter courthouse.

Tracer you are too old to be gang banging in the streets anymore, you should have someone handling your light work for you.

Tracer call me.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

trace i could probably get you a job if you are willing to move.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I dunno why either. I went to the local criminal court this morning and they gave me the docket number to the case and told me to got to supreme court. Have no clue why?
    Maybe the states have different requirements

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trigger your a Fukkin killer
    Once not good
    Twice?????

Your a Fukkin killer

Trigger we can use you in the mafia

Trigger call me

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

bestiality?

which animals? in West Virginia it's not a crime... it's a norm!!!

you were probably born in the wrong state

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post

In New York, Supreme Court actually refers to a trial level court. There are branches of the supreme court all over the place, i.e. Bronx Supreme Court, etc. It is equivalent to most other states' county superior courts. The highest court in New York is the New York Court of Appeals, which is equivalent to most other states' supreme courts. It's kind of confusing. Trust me on this one, I'm a lawyer

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    trace i could probably get you a job if you are willing to move.
    Thanx bear. I wanna try this first to see how it works out.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Good luck homeboy

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoz View Post
    In New York, Supreme Court actually refers to a trial level court. There are branches of the supreme court all over the place, i.e. Bronx Supreme Court, etc. It is equivalent to most other states' county superior courts. The highest court in New York is the New York Court of Appeals, which is equivalent to most other states' supreme courts. It's kind of confusing. Trust me on this one, I'm a lawyer
    ohhhh. I see.

ttrace35

Ok. I'm out. Lunch is over. Probably a fat judge drinking vodka in his chambers.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

trigger attempted murder means u couldnt finish the job.

trigger do u regret acting like a thug during your younger years? just wondering, sometimes i wish i would stop acting like an educated man and go out and gangbang like a real badass. but i always wonder what happens when guys like you hit 40

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Ok. I'm out. Lunch is over. Probably a fat judge drinking vodka in his chambers.
    Good luck bro.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

My state its ten years to exspunge a one time felony, ttrace My uncle is a big time attorney, I and several associates are trying to change just that , this is close and personal, anyone like you that commits one feloney the court system will exsponge the record as soon as your probation is up . I have someone that this affected it was a case that went national . guy was going to college he was deliverying pizza. pizza owner was putting coke in boxes young guy got busted luckily got a break but like you still has a felony. I wish the best for you how can you live a normal life without a decent job good luck buddy my heart goes out to you.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

living a dream is right , you go up their for what we are doing trying to change the law. In your case your lawyer just files a rite and the expungement is agreedv upon by judge and state and it is sealed. I hope the fee is not more than 1500.00 dollars. Is this attorney a friend or family friend. ITS COST SO FAR NEARLY $100,000 DOLLARS BECAUSE WE ARE GO TO SURPREME COURT, sorry- we also have the backing of 2 judges. The point is one mistake and your fukking life is destroyed unless your family has a business where you can work . if not where ARE you going.... good luck I really know your pain I went through it with one of my kids.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

GL tracer.

(Whispering so tracer can't hear) guys, tracer is a psycopath! Im locking the doors as we speak.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

They will never seal Mr. Bubble Up's record!