DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

remember Dominater's house was being built take a look

Awhile back there was a discussion about the house I built overlooking a Resevior in R.I. It took nearly three years .Ihave 5 acres which needed to be developed. I own 2 backhoes. We worked for 2 years and are still not finished. These people acting are hopeful to become actors . The heavy girl was on deal or no deal she could have won 247,000 thousand dollars ,she risked it and ended up with 138,000 thousand dollars. They come over sometimes and we play cards . They started a skit and it happened to be in my house soon I am going to get my sister who is filming to take a walk thru. but this shows some of the features ,I did alot of the carpenter work in th inside, and I love to paint.I have created somewhat of a situation. the taxes and expenses with no mortgage is over $20,000 dollars a year.I found out I am dying and may only live 6 months . I am on a list for a heart tranplat ,but who wants to go thru all that pain. what would you do. Again I am all over the place sorry .just look at the house , next week I will post everthing . The outside is going to look like a 5 star hotel pool . we have palm trees that we put outside in the summer.

DOMINATER

o stupid m e you have to go on u tube and put in comedy antonetta and mario--- sorry I forgot that part. told you that Technology sucks lol . If your interested take a look the acting sucks.lol

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

this?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

DOMINATER

thanks chi , I did not know how to do what you did for me, After I thought there is not much on there but I will have my sister do a filming before they do that bit.Chi , can you receive points if so if you direct me I will give them two you thanks again.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Good god Dom. Why didn't you say something sooner? If you need a heart just say the word brother.

DOMINATER

to you thanks . I really have my issues lol

DOMINATER

tree I am fukked , I may have to meet you in greener pastures, I am facing death , its hard to deal with ,but I always lived my life strong I can't turn into a half a f\*g ,as they would say back in the day .I am cool . first thing I am going to do is kick Hitlers ass.lol

DOMINATER

sorry cuse, this is hard to follow wanted some of the guys that I bothered with 2 years ago to see a little bit of the house I built, I have no technogy, but my sister was filming in the new house, so I thought I would show it chi helped out by transferring the bit correctly, it is somehting that really did not work out , but I will have my sis film inside and outside this week sorry for the poor presentation. thanks everyone for your patience .

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Hang in there dom, I'll be offering up prayers and novenas on your behalf. You are gonna beat this pal

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Sorry to hear about your health Dom.

Thats a nice pad you got.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

dude, your due for an updated ticker-get it installed!
    friend of mine had a heart transplant over 15 years ago and he's healthier than i am.
    pain? chit mang they got great meds for anything that comes your way.
    attitude is everything.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527