DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

My friend you have issues!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

This is no joke, wake up with shakes and tremors sometimes when i take a day or 2 off. Fuk it going clean. Or will try.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Hey ya know, Ive been racking my brain on this trying to come up with THE best solution for you and I think I honestly have found one. Okay so you are an alcoholic and don't really want to take that rode. No problem. Family has suggested getting ******* depends up **** THAT bro. Why don''t you just give the middle finger to everyone. Keep drinking, keep pissin, the one thing you do different is who the chicks u have lying next to you are. U can go to this place in Tijuana in Mexico. I don't know how far you are from Ca but bro they have the FINEST chicks in their strip clubs. And for on the cheap you can do whatever you want. I MEAN WHATEVER. I would imagine for a small fee that maybe a little urine at the end of the night would be okay with them. Hell if they were born and raised in TJ then you are in like gold bro. Everyone out there does that shit, place smells worse than the ass of BIG FOOT himself. If you need directions or anything just hit me up dude. I ain't fuckin kidding when I say these chicks are fine too. I am sure some of the other posters here have been to Adalenas? spelled wrong but it sounds like that for sure. Bro I'm here for you. Oh yeah still thinking about names and the next account don't even use a name like Bcats because some people my sound that out with their accents like Pee cats and we're trying for you to have some dignity back so just follow what I'm sayin and there will be away out of this.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    You get dehydrated because you pee so much when you drink

I still think this is a joke but if for real try smoking pot instead..do some coke when going out to bars instead of drinking.

That's exactly what I told him

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    You get dehydrated because you pee so much when you drink

I still think this is a joke but if for real try smoking pot instead..do some coke when going out to bars instead of drinking.
    It was a joke and you are correct pissing causes this...Bcatswin is one of my fav posters so I was joking with him a bit...

In reality this along with drinking is a very very serious issue...I have mentioned before in threads I used to have a major issue with alcohol. To date I have been sober for almost 15 months. I never pissed the bed but managed to do things far far worse. The reason I never pissed the bed is over time of passing out religiously drinking huge quantities of alcohol my bladder could hold a ton
    and naturally I didn't wake up to relieve it. However in the morning I pissed longer then Austin Powers. Nothing good from drinking long term. Your family, career, health, friendships, bank account, will go down the drain while legal expenses pile up. It may not have happened yet but it's inevitable it will. Drinking turns from being a part of your life to controlling it. Unfortunately I can't even remember half the shit I fukkd up while drinking. The stuff I do remember is bad enough. I sincerely hope you find a way to resolve this issue. Waking up in the morning and drinking because you feel so bad is no way anyone should start the day. I am 34 years old and have spilled more alcohol than most have drank. I am not proud of how much I have drank over the years. However I am honored to tell you alcohol is no longer a part of my life.

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

just get a flask, drink hard liqour all day, stay buzzed and dont get mauled

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

R Kelly SWAG

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Bcatswin, I have a question. A serious question. With all that bedwetting, what do you do with the mattress? You can't be chucking it after each wetting. Clean it how?

I had a chick piss my bed before. Real downer because we got along great, spent an evening drinking with friends, ended up in my bed, fooled around, crashed. I awoke in the morning and noticed she pissed the bed. She was still sleeping with a massive puddle around her. When she finally did get up and came out to the dining room, asked to take a shower. I could tell that she knew that I knew. She was fukkin embarrassed! I didn't say anything, I mean what can you say? And that's the last I saw of her. As if I'd call her again "Hello there, you who pissed my bed".

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

bump before I cant find this thread

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

why is this is the saloon wtf

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Thanks boys, good ideas in here.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not gonna lie. That is some pretty fuked up shit.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Has anyone had a dream about taking a piss, then wake up wondering if you actually did?

Scary nightmare crap there.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Damnt it's still happening

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Depends

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Fukk it, enjoy the ride...

You aint changing neway, in too deep...

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Most likely right LK1, you sweepy and mattyice slam 1 back for me. Thanks pal.

First 12