will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Whitney's daughter rushed to the hospital...

When I read the title, I thought that it was suicide...sounds more like shock

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/bobbi-kris...195600509.html

Attn Bobby Brown....cancel your failing tour and be a fukkin dad

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Brown is a complete fukkin jerk off. Ruined Whitney. He was fukkin poison to that woman. Can't even be with his daughter??? Fukkin prick.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Brown on the way.

Very sad for Bobbi. Had to be hard being a daughter of Whitney and Brown. Nothing normal and throw in the booze, drugs and all the other weird stuff and just to trump that your Mom OD's. How can you be just normal and happy? Dont know but good luck Bobbi.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bobbi still put on a show last night unreal you would think any father would drop everything and fly to wherever his daughter is at once he found out her mother passed

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...mHjb7Y5Zbws01Q

truly feel sorry for this girl media will have a hay day as well

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47605

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Bobbi still put on a show last night unreal you would think any father would drop everything and fly to wherever his daughter is at once he found out her mother passed

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...mHjb7Y5Zbws01Q

truly feel sorry for this girl media will have a hay day as well
    very sad

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

In the worse darkest days of Bobby's & Whit's relationship Bobby made her sexually service his posse

Last edited by Sam Odom; 02-12-12 at 08:35 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That was a strange life he had with her

What did a class lady see in a fukkin animal like that??

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That was a strange life he had with her

What did a class lady see in a fukkin animal like that??

I guess, as you know, Newark is a tough place to grow up. She wasn't born into wealth. Nobody made her do drugs.

Where talent is concerned, at her peak, she had possibly the best voice in the business where as Bobby was in a kid band (New Edition) and they were popular, but he's not in her league. Nobody made her be with him. Women like the "bad boy" image and I think she had a little bad girl in her too. It really sucks to see such a talent go out this way and her daughter is without her rock her mom. Hopefully Bobby Brown will be a man and be a support system.

This kind of reminds of me of when Princess Diana died and Prince Charles had to be a support system. Everyone thought that he was scum but he was actually a decent influence. I don't expect the same here.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

bobby was arguably the biggest pop star in the late 80's....the kid band isn't why he's a household name

let's not act like he was a nobody...scum? yeah....not as talented as her? true...but he wasn't exactly a c list star

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey it's his prerogative. (Bobby Brown)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bobby Brown was pretty big time as a singer
    New Edition was huge and he was lead singer
    I wonder if he still makes money now?
    From what I read she lived a real clean life until she met Bobby
    How ill he be allowed at funeral?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    bobby was arguably the biggest pop star in the late 80's....the kid band isn't why he's a household name

let's not act like he was a nobody...scum? yeah....not as talented as her? true...but he wasn't exactly a c list star

Bobby had 1 song that was at the top of the billboard list -- "My Prerogative"

A very talented musician and I used to love New Edition but he's a "second tier" level musician.

Whitney Houston was a top level musician. It's like she was a big league star and he was a part time bench player, but a pro just the same. As I said, he didn't force drugs on her. She could've resisted and not to mention SHE WAS DATING RAY J.....THAT'S AS BAD AS IT GET'S. A SUPERSTAR LIKE THAT DATING A THUG SLEEZE LIKE HIM. BAD WAY TO BE REMEMBERED. AT LEAST BOBBY BROWN HAD A LONG MUSICAL HISTORY, HAD A KID WITH HER, AND LOVED HER IN HIS OWN TWISTED WAY.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Bobby had 1 song that was at the top of the billboard list -- "My Prerogative" A very talented musician and I used to love New Edition but he's a "second tier" level musician. Whitney Houston was a top level musician. It's like she was a big league star and he was a part time bench player, but a pro just the same. As I said, he didn't force drugs on her. She could've resisted and not to mention SHE WAS DATING RAY J.....THAT'S AS BAD AS IT GET'S. A SUPERSTAR LIKE THAT DATING A THUG SLEEZE LIKE HIM. BAD WAY TO BE REMEMBERED. AT LEAST BOBBY BROWN HAD A LONG MUSICAL HISTORY, HAD A KID WITH HER, AND LOVED HER IN HIS OWN TWISTED WAY.

you have an interesting way of revising history

5 top 10 singles on that album and it sold 8 million copies

sounds small time lol

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Bobbi still put on a show last night unreal you would think any father would drop everything and fly to wherever his daughter is at once he found out her mother passed http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...mHjb7Y5Zbws01Q truly feel sorry for this girl media will have a hay day as well
    when you have a job, you don't just stop everything you damn well, please

JayZ's clueless culture wouldn't understand that

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

you have an interesting way of revising history

5 top 10 singles on that album and it sold 8 million copies

sounds small time lol

Small time compared to a legend and believe me, he's no legend like her. BTW he has flown back to see his daughter. Good for him

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

reading is fundamental

i guess that's how you admit you were wrong....solid

by the way his next album sold 5 million. good for him

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Sam if that was my sister he would have a gun in his mouth , and he would suck on it for his life and then he would know what he made her go through and then I would pull the trigger and that one half ounce a brain would run down his shirt. so he wanted to be a pimp with the most beautiful singer in the world ,proves why people like him deserve no chance in life. Sam after learning that I personally want to have a talk with him.