BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Chemtrails=flawed conspiracy theory?Illuminati and cabals being sprayed too!

Anyone get into seeing and believing that commercial jets are unknowingly spraying chemical chemtrails on us where the government laced the fuel with chemicals?For what reason?To kill us off?Give us diseases?Patch up the ozone layer?Make people docile like flouride in the water does so people are obedient to authority?They say the stuff lands on cars and people get it tested and it's laced with aluminum which is not good.

So if chemtrails are real and not good for a person and it's a conspiracy to have them rain down on us,the royal family,new world order,A-holes running the federal reserve,Obama and family,the Bush family,George Soros,the Kennedys and Warren Buffett are all getting zapped by it too.It doesn't make sense that the people in the secret societies would want it falling on them.

On all the shows focusing on chemtrails being a conspiracy,they never talk about how the illuminati would be being sprayed too so it's not likely they would want to be sprayed on.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Wouldn't the chemicals be basically incinerated by the engine?

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

That's because most conspiracy theories are inherently flawed and ridiculous, and refuse to focus on stuff like that. You're completely right though. I would love to hear the explanation of someone who believes that theory

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Massive population reduction, of course. Although it's easy enough to keep society in submission when you're operating with a dated version of values coupled with a monetary system.

Creditsforedits
    Creditsforedits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1745

For the record I have not seen what I consider to be conclusive proof of chemtrailing etc and I do not want to get into a big debate about it but I can offer an explanation that I have heard to answer the OP question - These are NOT my views, they are simply things I have heard I am not making judgement on their truth.

It has been mentioned that the reason that, if chemtrailing is occuring, those doing it are not affected is basically due to two factors.

1. They live a much 'cleaner' life than everyone. They live in houses with expensive air filters, are chauffeur driven in air con cars, they drink water from non municipal sources and they eat food from farms that are never near any spraying.
    2. They have access to a much higher level of health care, to a degree which most people are not even aware exists. Blood filtration systems and other extremely 'star trekesque' things that, again, I have seen no proof of I have just heard offered as explanation.