daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

That's because what you mostly see is plains and desert. Last I checked, trees don't grow in the goddam desert.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    That's because what you mostly see is plains and desert. Last I checked, trees don't grow in the goddam desert.
    Damn straight, blazer! This hippie fool best educate himself!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

As far as logging goes, we plant more trees than we cut down. I don't know where you people live but I'm surrounded by fukkin trees.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

is chris starting dax's old threads

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Even been to Oregon? Trees everywhere

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Tree fitty

opie1988

Buried that fukk Dax in this thread.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Buried that fukk Dax in this thread.
    You didn't fuk'in bury nobody! You just proved once again how fuk'in ignorant you really are! If you had any real common sense and realized how long it takes a tree to grow verses how fast they are being clear cut and destroyed, maybe you'd get the fuk'in picture.

You know something opie, I hope you do live long enough to see the error of your stupid republican ways, when the land you live on is no longer viable for animals or humans and the summers are so hot and dry your kids or grand childen are no longer safe to play outside because of drought and stifling deadly heat, maybe then you'll have that epiphany moment. Of course living in Texas, you're surely getting a dose of that right now.

So keep drink'in the republican mind fuk'in stupid kool-aid, they have you brain washed well! The true idea is to leave this earth in better shape than you found it, so our children and their children's children have a safe place to call home. You greedy fuk'ers just don't get it though, it's use it all up now and fuk the future and tomorrow. Climate Change, Global Warming, Deforestation, are all foreign words to people like you.

You will learn them eventually though, if mother Earth allows you to survive. Mankind only thinks he's in control, the reality is, we live in a delicate balance with the forces of nature, and right now the balance is tipping against us.

"Picture a bright blue ball, just spinning, spinn'in free,
    Dizzy with eternity.
    Paint it with a skin of sky,
    Brush in some clouds and sea,
    Call it home for you and me.

A peaceful place or so it looks from space,
    A closer look reveals the human race.
    Full of hope, full of grace
    Is the human face,
    But afraid we may lay our home to waste."

From the song "Thowing Stones" By John Perry Barlow

opie1988

I had several dozen cedars bulldozed today. It was awesome.

All I know is the kids will absolutely love the new shopping mall going up in that spot!

I'm a philanthropist, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    You didn't fuk'in bury nobody! You just proved once again how fuk'in ignorant you really are! If you had any real common sense and realized how long it takes a tree to grow verses how fast they are being clear cut and destroyed, maybe you'd get the fuk'in picture.

You know something opie, I hope you do live long enough to see the error of your stupid republican ways, when the land you live on is no longer viable for animals or humans and the summers are so hot and dry your kids or grand childen are no longer safe to play outside because of drought and stifling deadly heat, maybe then you'll have that epiphany moment. Of course living in Texas, you're surely getting a dose of that right now.

So keep drink'in the republican mind fuk'in stupid kool-aid, they have you brain washed well! The true idea is to leave this earth in better shape than you found it, so our children and their children's children have a safe place to call home. You greedy fuk'ers just don't get it though, it's use it all up now and fuk the future and tomorrow. Climate Change, Global Warming, Deforestation, are all foreign words to people like you.

You will learn them eventually though, if mother Earth allows you to survive. Mankind only thinks he's in control, the reality is, we live in a delicate balance with the forces of nature, and right now the balance is tipping against us.

"Picture a bright blue ball, just spinning, spinn'in free,
    Dizzy with eternity.
    Paint it with a skin of sky,
    Brush in some clouds and sea,
    Call it home for you and me.

A peaceful place or so it looks from space,
    A closer look reveals the human race.
    Full of hope, full of grace
    Is the human face,
    But afraid we may lay our home to waste."

From the song "Thowing Stones" By John Perry Barlow
    You are truly clueless. There are more trees than there were 100 years ago. Forest growth nationally has exceeded harvest since the 1940s. By 1997, forest growth exceeded harvest by 42 percent and the volume of forest growth was 380 percent greater than it had been in 1920. The greatest gains have been seen on the East Coast (with average volumes of wood per acre almost doubling since the '50s). That's all according to the Food and Agriculture Organization.
    Don't you just hate facts?

First 123