Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

'CBS Denver' Claims Timmy Tebow is a closet Homo

WTF

Leave folks alone

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy does seem a bit "light in the loafers" if ya know what I mean.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post

Guy does seem a bit "light in the loafers" if ya know what I mean.

Who gives a shitt ? Timmy would probably kick your ass

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Trigger trace called it first. Gotta give him props.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Who gives a shitt ? Timmy would probably kick your ass
    He might. Still doesn't change the rumor he might be closet queer.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

he does talk like one.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

They will do anything to try to create dirt on this guy. And he will turn the other cheek. And they will hate him even more. They really hate God, that's all it is.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Sam Odom

He might.

Might ?

The point: Why infer this by a MSM outlet 2 days before the big game? If Timmy was a black , Non-Christian or Out-spoken Liberal CBS would NOT touch it

Albert Pujols

I don't see the story anywhere, Sam.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

CBS probably does have an agenda if they did indeed report this. All i'm saying is it wouldn't suprise me one bit.

nyed1010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ojXkblN7pC0
    *sbr youtube thing is not working

If Tebow is NOT gay, I'll be surprised.

Sam Odom

Living a private life

Tebow's well-documented empathy and humanitarianism are easier to comprehend than Tebow the person, vastly more complex than Tebow the phenomenon. Attempting to uncover nuggets regarding his life beyond touchdown passes and charitable deeds is like trying to mine for gold in a dry Colorado creek bed. Corralling the otherwise-frisky Bronco to talk about himself can be a pleasant chore.

The cordial, media-savvy former Heisman Trophy winner surrenders very little regarding his personal life beyond perfunctory, sometimes well-rehearsed answers that reveal little. He is good-natured, polite as he scrambles from questions he prefers not to directly address.

"I think he's loosening up a bit," says Andrew Mason, editor and publisher of MaxDenver.com, which provides in-depth Broncos' coverage. "But I think we would all like to learn more about what makes him tick. For the moment, I see no reason not to believe this is who he is."

While many are willing to denigrate Tebow's fundamentals as a player — "I don't (read the internet); it's so hard because you hear so much (negative feedback)'' — and some are put off by his strong religious beliefs, there is little to criticize regarding his life off the field.

He often chats with a Florida-based pastor "to continually stay humble when it's going good and to stay confident when it's going bad," Tebow says. "Athletic ability can be taken away like that. It can all end in a heartbeat."

Tebow rarely discusses his frustrations with the sharper edges of fame and fortune, but the quarterback is a closet worrier. The cocoon-ish isolation of superstardom prompts him to conclude with a touch of melancholy, "It's hard to create new friendships outside sports."

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Would Jesus approve of Tebow being gay? I think not.

Albert Pujols

Maybe a subtle strike, Sam. I dunno, I'm a huge Tebow supporter and fan, and that comment doesn't really strike me as painting him as "maybe gay in the closet."

I think his life would be really tough. So many people love him and are expecting him to be perfect in his personal life. And so many people hate him and criticize everything he does and says on and off the field. I think it would be incredibly difficult to be on stage every waking minute of his life.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Living a private life

Tebow's well-documented empathy and humanitarianism are easier to comprehend than Tebow the person, vastly more complex than Tebow the phenomenon. Attempting to uncover nuggets regarding his life beyond touchdown passes and charitable deeds is like trying to mine for gold in a dry Colorado creek bed. Corralling the otherwise-frisky Bronco to talk about himself can be a pleasant chore.

The cordial, media-savvy former Heisman Trophy winner surrenders very little regarding his personal life beyond perfunctory, sometimes well-rehearsed answers that reveal little. He is good-natured, polite as he scrambles from questions he prefers not to directly address.

"I think he's loosening up a bit," says Andrew Mason, editor and publisher of MaxDenver.com, which provides in-depth Broncos' coverage. "But I think we would all like to learn more about what makes him tick. For the moment, I see no reason not to believe this is who he is."

While many are willing to denigrate Tebow's fundamentals as a player — "I don't (read the internet); it's so hard because you hear so much (negative feedback)'' — and some are put off by his strong religious beliefs, there is little to criticize regarding his life off the field.

He often chats with a Florida-based pastor "to continually stay humble when it's going good and to stay confident when it's going bad," Tebow says. "Athletic ability can be taken away like that. It can all end in a heartbeat."

Tebow rarely discusses his frustrations with the sharper edges of fame and fortune, but the quarterback is a closet worrier. The cocoon-ish isolation of superstardom prompts him to conclude with a touch of melancholy, "It's hard to create new friendships outside sports."
    What?
    "Closet worrier" = "Closet Homo"?

You can see what you want to see if you try hard enough.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post

Maybe a subtle strike, Sam. I dunno, I'm a huge Tebow supporter and fan, and that comment doesn't really strike me as painting him as "maybe gay in the closet."

I think his life would be really tough. So many people love him and are expecting him to be perfect in his personal life. And so many people hate him and criticize everything he does and says on and off the field. I think it would be incredibly difficult to be on stage every waking minute of his life.

Fair enough ...

nyed1010

if tebow ever came out, it would be interesting to see if his homophobic Evangelical supporters would turn on him.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post

What?

"Closet worrier" = "Closet Homo"?

Please...

'Fudge Packer' actually works for a candy factory

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Sam Odom is Gay!

Albert Pujols

And I also think his faith itself has gotta be really exhausting. I believe Jesus is the Messiah, but I do doubt. Sometimes I doubt a lot, and think a lot about it, trying to work out my doubts. I'm sure he has doubts, but he always gives the "junior high Christianity" answers in the media. I do see him as genuine, but I know he probably feels he has convey a strong faith all of the time, and that's not realistic. Reggie White talked a lot about this kind of stuff after he retired.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing in the story even remotely suggests that he may be gay

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

Sam Odom is Gay!

OMG...

Albert Pujols

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    if tebow ever came out, it would be interesting to see if his homophobic Evangelical supporters would turn on him.
    I see no reason to even question if the guy is gay. But if he were, I don't think people would automatically turn on him. If he didn't act on it, that is. Yeah, if he started dating guys, that would be the end of the road for his huge support from the Christian community.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If he is, I doubt he will come out until once his football career is over. Doing that, will kill all future endorsement he's going to get. No parent is going to allow their kids to wear a gay football player jersey. He's probably keeping it on the DL like Troy Aikman.

Albert Pujols

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    If he is, I doubt he will come out until once his football career is over. Doing that, will kill all future endorsement he's going to get. No parent is going to allow their kids to wear a gay football player jersey. He's probably keeping it on the DL like Troy Aikman.
    Why is it again that people think Aikman is gay?

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Nothing in the story even remotely suggests that he may be gay
    This!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Why is it again that people think Aikman is gay?
    B/c Skip Bayless said that about Aikman to create headlines for his then upcoming book. Bayless totally made it up, and was run out of Dallas soon there after. Aikman was dating the woman he married, and recently divorced, @ that time. Skip Bayless is a complete clown, that will say anything for a headline. He is the classic attention whore

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

If Tebow is heterosexual I would think he'd want to address the rumors and put them to bed so to speak. Only a homo would not speak up. Any hetero man would take it as a insult to be called gay and would check anyone who was saying such. Interesting to see how he handles these rumors.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

closet worrier doesn't mean anything. he might be bi though. i think he's a closet dumbass.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

So if a guy has morals, follows his religion precisely, and is an upstanding citizen, that makes him a homo? I'll take 10 Tebows over 1 womanizing jerk off any day.

He is a good kid that is a winner and is determined. He knows who he is and is comfortable in his own skin with the life he leads. I see no problem with that. The world needs more Tim Tebows.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave Deuce 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Pray the gay away tiny Tim...Pray the gay away

Albert Pujols

If Tebow is heterosexual I would think he'd want to address the rumors and put them to bed so to speak. Only a homo would not speak up. Any hetero man would take it as a insult to be called gay and would check anyone who was saying such. Interesting to see how he handles these rumors.
    The only rumors are from message boards like this. People that think because he chooses to not be a hypocrite and actually live what he says, that it somehow means he must not be into girls.

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

More of this garbage?

The guy continues to back his words with this actions.

This jaded society continues to seek a way to bury him as degenerate fuk.

His QB skills might be questionable, but the life he leads is not.

12 Last