Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

"Democracy"..

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

And we wonder why they decapitate a US soldier and send us the video of it... LMAO

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

As usual, this douche bag mikail has to post one on his islamic world domination videos! Never mind that these taliban fuks have killed and mutilated thousands of U.S. soldiers with road side bombs and Ieds! What about the video of American contrators and security guards that were burned, mutilated, and hung up while muslims cheered? So some soldiers pissed on on some muslim scum, big fuk'in deal, get over it. They were dead worm food anyway.

Looks like your muslim fuk boy izharudeen is next on the CIA drone list! Just like anwar al-awlaki and samir khan, you won't be seeing anymore videos from those shit heads courtesty of the CIA and our great technology!Oh poor al-awlaki, I wonder if he heard the faint buzzing sound of a CIA drone right before it blew his stink'in muslim ass into worm food.Keep posting them, the CIA can use all the great information it provides as to where to send the next drone.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 01-13-12 at 08:41 AM.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

It is likely the guy in that vid will get pissed on at some stage too
    Points Awarded:

mikejamm gave brettels 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

who fukkin cares! the military trains these soldiers to kill. what do they expect? in war its kill or be killed. who cares what they do to them after they are dead??? maybe i am alone in this opinion but i dont care , its not a big deal.

that being said i would never join the military unless America was attacked on our own land. I dont believe in war and I like Ron Pauls views on foreign affairs.

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    all religious extremism whether it be islamic or christian is a disease in society and one of the major blocks to world peace. and it's slogans like "world domination of islam" that reinforces the stereotype that all muslims are terrorists that want to take over the world when in fact most muslims are peaceful law abiding citizens.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

The funny thing is that everyone in this thread defending what the Marines did would be ripping the Taliban soliders is inhumane, disgusting people for doing the same thing if the roles were reversed. If Americans are truly better than those we go to war with, as so many seem to believe, then they need to act like it. Pissing on a dead soldiers face isn't combat, it's adolescent and cowardly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dark Horse

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If those guys were the reason I had to spend years risking my life in that shit hole sand box, I'd want to piss on them too.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Well, if you invade others countries because you want to spread democracy aka "we kill you, take your oil and call it democracy", you have to deal with it, when those people, whether terrorists or not, bomb you, burn you or decapitate your soldiers. It's part of the game, you can't expect to torture them and take their oil without a graze. Won't happen, shouldn't happen.

Just stay the fukk out of others countries. And if you just want their oil, then don't call it "weapons of mass desctruction".

Us Germans failed to win a war, but at least we're not insanely proud of our troops, unlike you Americans. Then again, how many wars did those hero troops actually win for you?

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10824

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    If those guys were the reason I had to spend years risking my life in that shit hole sand box, I'd want to piss on them too.

You forgot to highlight the word "IF", because that's the most important word in your sentence.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

would've been better if they shit on them

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Wise man said: Despise them, hate them for what they represent. But if you want to be a warrior, give the Taliban the respect they are owed as warriors. Don't say stupid things like "they fight for money", as if you don't. Give them respect, and then kill them.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

The Guantanamo thing was talked about for 4 years under Bush, ain't hearing much about this

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Wow, thats kinda a stupid thing to do, especially filming it and putting it on Youtube.

If you are dumb, you belong in the military.

Enjoying your freedom of speech are ya?
    Thank a dummy

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nick86 View Post
    slogans like "world domination of islam" that reinforces the stereotype that all muslims are terrorists that want to take over the world when in fact most muslims are peaceful law abiding citizens.
    I understand how the "world domination of islam" slogan (as you call it) can be taken as a threat to western society and it would probably benefit this Sheikh's message to not use it. However the statement he made in the video is significant in that it allows the world to understand how many muslims feel about this current situation and their feelings about the onslaught in the muslim world by the west that has happened since 9-11

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Muslims are FAR WORSE than Adolf Hitler as Muslims want to exterminate EVERYONE who don't believe exactly as they do.

Orthodox muslims even want to exterminate non-orthodox muslims for not praising the satanic Allah the correct way.

Nobody is praising the American soldiers for urinating on the dead Muslims. We simply have no feeling or compassion for Muslims let alone terrorist islamic radical Taliban muslims.

Whats worse, getting urinated on after you're dead or getting your head chopped off while you're alive?

Perhaps a re-posting of the Nicholas Berg decapitation video might be in order?

You can bet that Mikail had no problem and probably enjoyed what happened to Nicholas Berg.

Mikail, why don't you go whine and cry to SBR again to try and have this post removed like you did the last time.

Muslims are DISGUSTING, EVIL PEOPLE.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stop embarrassing yourself, andy. Muslims are people. Your insistence to divide the world into good and bad does not reflect on them, but only on you. And it certainly doesn't make you better.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

And before you get all up in arms again, consider that every people has extremists. Those extremists do not hold the view of the people, yet only an extremist would not see that.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    You can bet that Mikail had no problem and probably enjoyed what happened to Nicholas Berg.
    I am wondering how can you even say something like that? I could not understand it even if you were drunk or on drugs...

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status
    BiGTonyHAHA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

they behead our soldiers on video. so what.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

If we are to call ourselves the greatest nation in the world, we need to act like it.

A disgusting act that can have no defense to it.

A disgrace !

First 123