DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

need help with picks in baskets pro and college

I posted here a few years ago got to know some greatguys . I went on a vacation for a while and came back and no one seems to remember me I am a elite gambler I was 20 and 2 in the last few weeks, I am speculating I could be 24 and 1 I never kept accurate records ,but everything I report is the truth. When you find out about me you may think I am stretching things but I am not I am in my early sixties and I have lead a very interesting life. When you learn about me as we get to know each other you will find out I know things that very few people know. Bottom line its not the stories we are here for,a lthough they are very interesting, its the ability to pick winners .I will tell you like it is ,I will never hurt you by being an arrogant ass hole . I am a very slow typist and make a alot of errors because I get very revved up and I sometimes don,t check my grammer. I know many guys at s.b.r. because of jealous and their caddy ways may make remarks that are uncalled for.They will expect you to write as if you are a professor. Sometimes I feel they should be in a writers website they think this is fourth year english at a state college. For a street guy , that did go to college I get by. thanks for listening and like I said we are here to break our bookies, not to try to impress with a perfect written paper lol good luck, and I live on the east coast I grew up in Providence on Federal Hill maybe some people posting know of our beautiful Federal Hill.

Frats
    Frats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    I am a elite gambler I was 20 and 2 in the last few weeks, I am speculating I could be 24 and 1 I never kept accurate records ,but everything I report is the truth.
    Why stop there? Why not go all the way and go with 36-0-1 over your last 37 plays?

TRDouble Dime
    TRDouble Dime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow

megabucks_76
    megabucks_76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I am very selective on my picks also I am currently 2-0 in the NBA this year and 7-4 in College basketball (6-3 yesterday should have been a little more selective) and went 3-1 yesterday in the NFL playoffs you can see my page on covers.com same screen name megabucks_76 so what is this forum for? Is it for people who want help with Pro and College baskets or need help? I am a little confused. Thank you for the advice if you are providing it which it sounds like you are from your write up. I will provide as much insight as I can on the selective games I make also. BOL to ALL.

ks1137en
    ks1137en's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

that record is only possible if he faded Lang

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    I posted here a few years ago got to know some greatguys . I went on a vacation for a while and came back and no one seems to remember me I am a elite gambler I was 20 and 2 in the last few weeks, I am speculating I could be 24 and 1 I never kept accurate records ,but everything I report is the truth. When you find out about me you may think I am stretching things but I am not I am in my early sixties and I have lead a very interesting life. When you learn about me as we get to know each other you will find out I know things that very few people know. Bottom line its not the stories we are here for,a lthough they are very interesting, its the ability to pick winners .I will tell you like it is ,I will never hurt you by being an arrogant ass hole . I am a very slow typist and make a alot of errors because I get very revved up and I sometimes don,t check my grammer. I know many guys at s.b.r. because of jealous and their caddy ways may make remarks that are uncalled for.They will expect you to write as if you are a professor. Sometimes I feel they should be in a writers website they think this is fourth year english at a state college. For a street guy , that did go to college I get by. thanks for listening and like I said we are here to break our bookies, not to try to impress with a perfect written paper lol good luck, and I live on the east coast I grew up in Providence on Federal Hill maybe some people posting know of our beautiful Federal Hill.
    1. Nobody gives a shit.

2. If you can't type. No chance in hell you can cap.

Vegas_Bettor
    Vegas_Bettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

I looks like when you become elite gamblers like Dominater and megabucks, you have to sacrifice the ability to use basic English grammar tools and sentence structure when writing in forums.
    I was also going to say that these guys need to pretend to be unable to grasp the simple premise of this site in order to get people to establish initial contact with them but the reality is, they may not be pretending.

mgross0718
    mgross0718's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3254

Let's see some picks for today

Primetime2125
    Primetime2125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4237

Why is this crap in the service forum?

trickboy
    trickboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

i dont always drink beer, but when i do, i prefer Dos Equis.

Signed,
    The Most Interesting Man in the World or Dominator

kinghippo1
    kinghippo1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am an elite animated villain in the world of video games. You may know me from "Mike Tyson's Punch Out" back in the days of the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). I know things people don't, like how to beat Mike Tyson. I look forward to your work in handicapping.