DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I think soda is making this country fat

Not fast food. Although fast food does not help. But most normal people do not eat fast food evey day. They do however drink soda every day. People are addicted to soda even! Wtf???

Just look in the grocery store. Do you see any any foods that take up one whole aisle other than soda and super sugary cereals??? Its crazy.

If you are a parent and you let your kids drink soda you are an idiot. My parents never kept soda in the house. I guess thats why to this day most soda tastes like shit to me. Mose big name sodas suck. Pepsi, coke, 7-up, they all taste bad and thank god for thAt.

The only soda that tastes decent is dr pepper.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

This country doesn't have a soda problem, it has a self control problem. Moderation is not a dirty word...

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    My parents never kept soda in the house. I guess thats why to this day most soda tastes like shit to me.

The only soda that tastes decent is dr pepper.

I had the opposite problem, my Grandma used to put pepsi in our baby bottles. And half my family is fat with diabetes.

When I need to drop 10 lbs all I got to do is cut out the soda and I'm back down to fighting weight.

Dr. Pepper sucks.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Yeah but half the aisle is diet sodas. Never used to be a diet version for all of them.

Funny thing is when someone orders a diet soda with their 100 gram fat content fast food meal.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

i must admit soda is pretty addicting and i was in a situation where i cant live w/o a diet coke a day. Thankfully, I can control my soda intake with the help of motivation and water therapy.