Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

germans loves the sistas

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

They want to increase their social status and hope to inflate the IQ of their offspring

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I am the opposite

I rather date black women than white women

Black women tougher and not spoiled

Pretty black women are 100 times better than pretty white women.. Better body too..

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are slowly watering down their race until blacks eventually will become even more of a minority than they already are, the african american race is slowly creating their own extinction due to their own self hatred. 64% whites, 13% blacks in the US do the math!

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

I am the opposite

What do the black women say when they see your 2.5" rooster? Do they chuckle?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I am the opposite

Attached Images  

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-30-15 at 01:11 PM. Reason: image does not exist

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

i always laugh at the stupidity of Americans, and all the fake culture about a black man being so big down there, the truth is it is JAMAICANS that have the big black snake, the rest of the hommies are no different and average. Germans and Polish men have a bigger average pee pee, but over it's all the same for the most part. Every black guy does not have a big pee pee, only the Jamaican hommies have a bigger average pee pee.

You stupid idiots learn about human evolution on television, you believe the sky is blue because the oceans are blue and the sun reflects the light, crap like that. You are all idiots and no wonder your government takes advantage of all you dummies. You just are too lazy and too stupid to want to learn. As long as you have your football and beer, and tv shows, you could care less.

Sam Odom

capper , u know too much about peckers

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    i always laugh at the stupidity of Americans, and all the fake culture about a black man being so big down there, the truth is it is JAMAICANS that have the big black snake, the rest of the hommies are no different and average. Germans and Polish men have a bigger average pee pee, but over it's all the same for the most part. Every black guy does not have a big pee pee, only the Jamaican hommies have a bigger average pee pee.

You stupid idiots learn about human evolution on television, you believe the sky is blue because the oceans are blue and the sun reflects the light, crap like that. You are all idiots and no wonder your government takes advantage of all you dummies. You just are too lazy and too stupid to want to learn. As long as you have your football and beer, and tv shows, you could care less.
    You mad Brah?

Sam Odom

Mayan , lot of brothas would be proud of that... just wet her hair and slick it back

CarpeDime

the truth is it is JAMAICANS that have the big black snake, the rest of the hommies are no different and average. Germans and Polish men have a bigger average pee pee, but over it's all the same for the most part. Every black guy does not have a big pee pee, only the Jamaican hommies have a bigger average pee pee.
    yes Jamaicans are enormous but the rest of the hommies do come from the same West African stock as the Jamaicans

yes, Anglo-Saxon, Huguenot, Franco-Caucasoid and Scots-Irish blood has been mixed in over the years in the US hommie population, and of course that tiny-pecker genetic influence has had a modest effect of genital size reduction

but make no mistake, the average hommie still far far outsizes whitey in the US
    Last edited by CarpeDime; 02-07-12 at 01:38 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    What do the black women say when they see your 2.5" rooster? Do they chuckle?
    fuk you................if given a chance I know how to use it

Dont worry about me as I will be fine, once in mafia women will love me

CarpeDime

jj one thing u can do about 2.5 inch pecker, yeah its a little "out their" but still works

tell chicks u used to be a woman, they call it a "F2M" which means "Female To Male"

You say you have had "top surgery" which means tities removed

you save you have "been on T" for a long time which means taking testosterone, which grows a womans clitterus

so, you have the chicks thinking u are super cool for being so unique and they will be impressed by how much of a "real man" you seem to have turned into

so, instead of chicks seeing you as a pathetic excuse for a male as they do now, they will see you as an amazingly masculine F2M

and instead of seeing your cok as tiny, they will see it as a huge cliteris

well its one option anyway

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Detleff Shrempf has a black wife

Im sorry for the daughter.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

wana see eddie moneys hot jamaican woman, pics or it never happened IMO

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

his asshole can verify this statement

First 1234