battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

i feel money grows on trees

i am 24 years old...a big time degenerate gambler...ive bet 5.00 a game ive bet 4,800.00 before and blown it all.....ive been at the top and at rock bottom....if theres anything ive learned from gambling is....it feels almost as it isnt real...when you win you build up this imaginary cash and 9 times out of 10 blow it and if you do cash it out you lose it all.....ive lost in the 6 years ive been gambling prolly close to 20,000.00 which isnt much but it sure feels like alot....i burned thru not 1 but 2 ************,ive got loans blew entire 2 week pay checks and done it all....i built my debt over 15,000.00 from 18 to 24 with school loans tickets ************ and everything....and now for christmas i have a uncle who simply is going to wash all of these debts like nothing ever happend....ive learned alot from this and if theres 1 thing ive learned is.....if you can avoid betting do it only bet if your 99 percent sure its going to win....i bet 550 to win 500 on seattle -10 and im hoping for the best.....congrats on your gambling life and hopefully you get rich trying.....

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you were 99% sure Seattle was going to win by 10? You are going to lose everything because you know nothing about math, sports or money management, and next time I highly doubt Uncle Money Bags bails you out.

BOL.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

As much as I hate him for being lucky enough to have an Uncle bail him out, I kind of agree with him on the money issue. At some point, the bets get so high, that you can't really tell how much it is. They are just numbers on a screen. I think once I put down $6 800 on a team, and it just felt normal because they were just numbers on the screen. There is no way I'd have bet that much if I saw it laid out in front of me in 20s and 100s. Even just $50 cash seems like a lot to me, but on a computer screen, it's pebbles.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel you are to young to understand life.............

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

My first year gambling I felt invincible. I turned $100 into 4k (and I did it the hard way using strict money management, no parlays, no chasing). My buddy kept telling me to cash out. I start a 3 game chase series (why? I don't know) against the Orioles after the all-star break against the Angels. The third game was Angels -170 something with Haren on the mound. I think my bet was like 1100 to win 700 or something like that. Of course it lost and I was down around 2 g's. Of course I went on tilt, started chasing, and blew it all. Luckily I learned my lesson and have built up a nice bankroll and have been cashing out winnings.

Jacobi
    Jacobi's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's a reason why you posted this, right? I don't think you're feeling really happy about the bail-out, and if your uncle is real, well you got a break. Personally I would've started a small business or something and used that to pay out the debts plus saving the profits for the future. That's my opinion and I respect yours, and I hope you get what you need in the future.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel, but a comedy to those who think. Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good"