Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Will be in STL with my girl from Wed night-sat morning. Staying at Luimere for 3 nights.

If I'm down there and Albert says he ain't comin back....I'm getin out before the riots

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    what an epic thread, full of threats and innuendo

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Butch could be reading this thread and taking down names.....I hope nobody gets hurt over this...Nobody messes with Butch.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Richie tell everyone the times when the feds busted down your fukkin door and you did not even flinch

All you did is call your lawyer

BAD ASS

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Richie not even posting in this thread anymore

He must be up to no good

If Butch has been called things could get ugly

I just decided to say phuck it and take the points...I have a buddy who says I can throw $250 into a offshore account in his name to turn pro....I hate rats so why become one

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Richkas is a fucken Rat!

He is ratting on everyone for protection from his girlfriends husband lookin to knock his old druggie ass out

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

RICHKAS DO US A FAVOR AND MAKE A CHRISTMAS VIDEO WITH BUTCH IN IT HE WAS A REAL PLEASENT GUY IN THE LAST VIDEO.HEY RICHIE GET IN THE HOUSE AND DONT LET THE SUNSHINE IN MAN THAT BUTCH WS A CHARACTER WE WANT A BUTCH UPDATE RICHKAS

YOU GOTTA LOVE BUTCH SUNSHINE MAKES MOST PEOPLE HAPPY NOT BUTCH HE LOVES DARKNESS I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT VIDEO WHEN RICHKAS SAYS HEY BUTCH LET ME PUT ON SOME LIGHTS AND BUTCH ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK HE WANTED COMPLETE DARKNESS

RICHKAS WE NEED THE CHRISTMAS VIDEO OF BUTCH HE IS IN DEMAND

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    RICHKAS DO US A FAVOR AND MAKE A CHRISTMAS VIDEO WITH BUTCH IN IT HE WAS A REAL PLEASENT GUY IN THE LAST VIDEO.HEY RICHIE GET IN THE HOUSE AND DONT LET THE SUNSHINE IN MAN THAT BUTCH WS A CHARACTER WE WANT A BUTCH UPDATE RICHKAS

YOU GOTTA LOVE BUTCH SUNSHINE MAKES MOST PEOPLE HAPPY NOT BUTCH HE LOVES DARKNESS I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT VIDEO WHEN RICHKAS SAYS HEY BUTCH LET ME PUT ON SOME LIGHTS AND BUTCH ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK HE WANTED COMPLETE DARKNESS

RICHKAS WE NEED THE CHRISTMAS VIDEO OF BUTCH HE IS IN DEMAND

OK...tonight

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    OK...tonight

crzbrave
    crzbrave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

BOYS I WAS THINKING OF A FEW THINGS WE DONT WANT TO BUY FOR OUR BUDDY BUTCH FOR CHRISTMAS REMEMBER FELLAS THINGS YOU DONT WANT TO BUY FOR BUTCH

#3 YOU DONT WANT TO BUY BUTCH A MANSION HE IS QUITE HAPPY LIVING IN A ONE BEDROOM SHACK HE LIKES TO KNOW WHO IS ENTERING HIS SHACK AT ALL TIMES.

#2 YOU DONT WANT TO BUY BUTCH ANY CLOTHES HE IS REALLY COMFORTABLE WEARING HIS CAMOUFLAGE SHIRTS AND PANTS HE HASNT WORN A SUIT SINCE HE GOT KICKED OUT OF ST MARY'S SCHOOL IN THE 2ND GRADE HE TOLD THE NUNS HE WANTED TO GRAB THERE ARSES

#1 THE NUMBER ONE THING YOU DONT WANT TO BUY BUTCH FOR CHRISTMAS IS A (LAMP) HE LIVES HIS LIFE IN TOTAL DARKNESS AND IS VERY HAPPY NOT HAVING TO SEE HIMSELF IN A MIRROR.I STILL HAVE THAT IMAGE OF RICHKAS ASKING BUTCH IF HE WANTED HIM TO OPEN THE SHADES AND LET IN SOME BEAUTIFULL SUNSHINE AND BUTCH ALMOST KILLED HIM FOR SUGGESTING BUTCH GETS SOME LIGHT

BOYS HOWS THIS FOR A CHRISTMAS THOUGHT CAN YOU IMAGINE IF A HARRY KRISTNER OR SOME COLORED FOLKS FROM THE LOCAL ST LOUIS CHURCH RINGS BUTCHS DOOR AND ASKS HIM FOR A CHRISTMAS DONATION.I THINK HE HAS ORDERS SHOOT FIRST AND DONATE LATER

IT WILL BE GOOD TO SEE OUR OLD PAL BUTCH AGAIN

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    OK...tonight
    You have to put the Butch Video in this thread...

This has potential...

flyingillini

Butch is a true hero and icon to all the "Woods" in the Midwest. He is a shot caller when he is inside and he feels left alone when he has his freedom. Butch really only feels comfortable when he is in Joliet. G*d Bless Butch and his syndicate.. Butch loves the rock pipe for than you would ever imagine. I remember when they found a dead woman in Butch's living room, the police did nothing out of respect... they knew the deal..

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

ILLINI YOU KNOW BUTCHS PERSONALITY HOW DO YOU THINK HE GETS WHEN SOMEBODY RINGS HIS DOORBELL WITHOUT NOTICE DO YOU THINK HE IS KIND TO PEOPLE THAT BOTHER HIS LIFESTYLE.

OH MAN I WOULDNT WANT TO BE A HARRY KRISTNER AND RING BUTCHS DOORBELL AND FEED HIM YOUR RELIGOUS BULLSHIT.I'LL BET BUTCH IS REAL KIND TO STRANGERS

crzbrave
    crzbrave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I know nothing about Butch and am feeling saddened by not knowing this great great man

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Butch is a bad motherfukker

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

BRAVE WE MET BUTCH BRIEFLY WHEN RICHKAS WENT BY HIS HOUSE IN A VIDEO.PICTURE RICHKAS THEN IMAGINE A GUY WHO IS HIS TWIN BUT DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES RICHKAS IS A GENTLEMAN COMPARED TO BUTCH.

RICHKAS OPEND HIS FRONT DOOR TO VISIT BUTCH AND BUTCH SCREAMS CLOSE THE DOOR YOUR LETTING IN FRESH AIR THEN THE KICKER WAS WHEN RICHKAS WENT TO OPEN UP THE SHADES AT NOONTIME ON A BRIGHT SUNNY DAY AND BUTCH SAYS I DONT WANT ANY DAY LIGHT IN HERE.TRUE STORY

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

No one knows anything about Butch here. He seems like the typical run down old man from a racist, struggle to make ends meet type upbringing. He resorted to crime because he didn't want to put forth the effort to create success for himself. Now he is just miserable, smokes 3 packs of Kools a day and drinks himself to sleep every night.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post

I didn't say I "only" like white women. I love all women(except asians). I have a beautiful black daughter
    do you know what "sour grapes" are you dumb fukin * ?

no self respecting asian woman would be seen dead with a *, that is why you dont like them, you repulse them
    Last edited by shari91; 12-07-11 at 04:55 PM. Reason: inappropriate
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    ILLINI YOU KNOW BUTCHS PERSONALITY HOW DO YOU THINK HE GETS WHEN SOMEBODY RINGS HIS DOORBELL WITHOUT NOTICE DO YOU THINK HE IS KIND TO PEOPLE THAT BOTHER HIS LIFESTYLE.

OH MAN I WOULDNT WANT TO BE A HARRY KRISTNER AND RING BUTCHS DOORBELL AND FEED HIM YOUR RELIGOUS BULLSHIT.I'LL BET BUTCH IS REAL KIND TO STRANGERS
    Butch always has a spoon and baking soda next to him.... he is always cooking up a batch.... Butch doesn't like to be bothered by anyone that is not in his circle.... Butch once controlled Joliet, as he has gotten older he is still feared and respected but the rock has gotten the best of him.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

KNEE GROW OH MAN THATS FUNNY

flyingillini

Butch should be an inspiration to all young men growing up. He is a real American Hero!

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

Once again a jerk off moderator ruins a fun topic great job you idiots

this is why posters are going back to peeps forum the moderators here are shit heads

flyingillini

BTJ, i think that Russy MW could raise the bar on all forums if he wanted. Even though he tried to snuff out a good friend of ours, he still is the smartest forum owner in history.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    do you know what "sour grapes" are you dumb fukin * ?

no self respecting asian woman would be seen dead with a *, that is why you dont like them, you repulse them
    that lil boy pussy can only hang with small peckers..example:WTF.

First 1234