BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Outrageous&hysterical 6th finger toy from 60's,anyone have or remember these?

Man were toys inocently nasty and politically incorrect in the 60's through the 80's.I remember having one or two of these as a kid.They looked more like adult sex toys than anything else.They just don't make toys like they used to where kids gained a broader knowlege of how things worked.You can't get a 6th finger video game nowadays.If a kid was given a 6th finger toy today,they wouldn't even know about giving you the finger if they didn't like it.

They must of got the idea for this toy from the Indian college quarterback Sonny Six killer.

It would have made for a great foreign object in pro wrestling.Maybe the Lions Suh can get a few of these for gouging opponents eyes out.The possibilities are endless.

You really didn't have to be a genius to concoct toys in the 60's that kids liked.You go to your high school guidance councilor back in 1960,I think I want to invent useless kids toys as my lot in life.Then the damn stuff was actually made in the U.S.A.back then.They probably made the 6 finger toy in Hoboken.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 12-05-11 at 11:05 AM.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!