TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Tuna, Oatmeal, Green Beans, Green Apple

Ever try it??? I've never been so ripped in my life. Not only does the weight just come off... your body fat % decreases rapidly. I've been on this for about 4 months now... only when I go out with a chick do I eat fatty foods etc. I ate 4 slabs of ribs with that Pittsburgh chick. It was all you can eat. LOL

The food tastes like shit at first... but just force yourself to eat it...

When I get up in the morning... half a cup of oatmeal plain. 1.5 servings of tuna (add cajun spice to take tuna taste away), 1 serving of green beans. Quarter cut of a big Green Apple. Plain oatmeal fellas... no sugar... just take it straight. I mouth full of tuna... then a gulp of oatmeal... small bite of an apple... Bam... weight comes right off.

Then mix it up at lunch... substitute the oatmeal with rice. Plain white rice. No butter, no salt. Good stuff!

It does something to you... not kidding... you feel stronger... you feel healthier. Not taking any supplements. I've benched more, squatted more, lifted more than I ever have... and I feel energized in the morning. I feel like Jack LaLanne.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

And you eat this 3 times a day?

I've been making a smoothie for breakfast (papaya, banana, strawberry, blueberry, granola, honey, scoop of protein powder), then for lunch and dinner, I have a filet of tilapia, green beans, and usually red/kidney beans. The smoothie has caused me to completely drop coffee (haven't drank it for about 2 weeks now), and gives me killer energy in the mornings.

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

so just plain oatmeal in the morning? just tuna in the lunch time? and what for dinner? Or all of this at once 3 times a day? What about eggs?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I eat plain oatmeal with a little shot of honey, sometimes peanut butter, almost every morning.

My secret for keeping my weight in check is to always keep myself right on the verge of hunger. Just hungry enough to make a handful of almonds (or whatever it is I'm about to eat) taste good.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    And you eat this 3 times a day? I've been making a smoothie for breakfast (papaya, banana, strawberry, blueberry, granola, honey, scoop of protein powder), then for lunch and dinner, I have a filet of tilapia, green beans, and usually red/kidney beans. The smoothie has caused me to completely drop coffee (haven't drank it for about 2 weeks now), and gives me killer energy in the mornings.
    I eat it more than 3 times a day. I make sure I eat 2 servings of oatmeal every 24 hours. The rest is rice. I typically eat 5-6 plates a day.

Quote Originally Posted by clynnm17 View Post
    so just plain oatmeal in the morning? just tuna in the lunch time? and what for dinner? Or all of this at once 3 times a day? What about eggs?
    mix oatmeal, tuna all together at once. not in the same bowl... but you will eat them simultaneously. It's a little odd at first... but you'll get the hang of it. You'd be amazed at the combination of carbs/protein/fiber. I was shocked. It really works. Does something to your metabolism in which you drop weight quickly... you just feel lighter.

clynnm17

so eat a bowl of oatmeal plain? then eat a can of tuna? for 1 meal is what your saying?

TheMoneyShot

Make sure your servings are accurate. You don't want too many carbs... 1/2 cup of oatmeal plain is plenty. small can of Tuna is perfect put a spice on it... I use cajun all the time. Make sure you throw a vegetable side and small portion of fruit too. You're good to go.

LarrysKid
    LarrysKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1479

Are red apples acceptable?

TheMoneyShot

LOL You can use red apples if you want. LOL I tend to believe they are too sweet. But if you love em... knock yourself out.

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

You can eat brown rice, egg whites, chicken and any other vegetables as well. Its all the same and white rice is no good.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I had a room mate in college that would put a can of tuna in his protein shakes. He would also mix Jack Daniels with milk. Dude was hard core.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by cockblocker View Post
    You can eat brown rice, egg whites, chicken and any other vegetables as well. Its all the same and white rice is no good.
    Why is white rice no good? I believe in proper digestion. If it digests properly... it's working. If your #2's are all over the place... it's not working right. Plus, a 50 lb bag of white rice is $18.00 it's cheap... affordable... and I can't buy brown rice in bulk.

I was on the chicken, baked potato, green bean diet for 2 years straight. For some reason... I wasn't cut enough. Glad I tried this new diet out.

cockblocker

White rice has a high GI index which spikes insulin levels that lead to fat storage. It also loses most of its vitamins and minerals in the refining process.

ItemB
    ItemB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Isn't eating more than 2-3 cans of tuna a week bad for you due to the mercury levels in tuna or is that a myth?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

why would you want to be ripped, ripped is not in shape. you know bodybuilders on stage are not in shape. they are in shape when they are bulked up in the off season

ttwarrior1

white rice is junk, if you eat that and don't gain weight, your just a genetic freak

TheMoneyShot

I personally believe that somehow everything is digesting better than ever. Remember it's plain white rice... no salt... no butter. Nothing. I feel better than ever. We just ended our Fall softball league a few weeks back and I'm 34 years old... and I'm out sprinting guys who are 23-24. Diving for balls... making plays. I wanted to swing for power... wanted to be He-Man but honestly... it just makes you sluggish it will just take years off your life. I have tried a week on the brown rice... I really didn't like it. I'd rather be the all around athlete... like Terrell Owens body then puffed up...
    Last edited by TheMoneyShot; 11-24-11 at 10:01 PM.

cockblocker

Brown rice does'nt make you puffed up. On the other white will make you fatter, its enriched junk. Empty calories. Ditch some of that tuna for egg whites or chicken breast, one can a day is the limit with all the mercury.

TheMoneyShot

I appreciate the advice... I meant "puffy" meaning steroids... etc.

gyiyg
    gyiyg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I like the laos or thai variation of sticky rice.

TheMoneyShot

Looks like good eats there...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by cockblocker View Post
    Brown rice does'nt make you puffed up. On the other white will make you fatter, its enriched junk. Empty calories. Ditch some of that tuna for egg whites or chicken breast, one can a day is the limit with all the mercury.

With this diet do u get those perfect no wipe number 2's?

is instant oatmeal okay? and can it have brown sugar? so if i eat 1 can of tuna per day that is not too much mercury?

I workout a lot but i dont seem to be getting bigger muscles

TheMoneyShot

Perfect #2's Big Bear... you won't have to ever get your paws dirty.

As for the mercury comment... we're all going to die of something... take a whiff when you're in a stall next to someone taking a massive sh#$. Is that air good for you??? What if your buddy farts when you guys are watching the game together??? You breathe that sh#$ in... you mean there isn't toxins up his ass? I'm just saying. Chicken has high cholesterol but cardiologists I'm sure believe that a person who eats that much chicken/protein would keep their cardio levels high? The fatty plaque doesn't build up as much in an artery and if it does... not as much as one who doesn't do cardio. That's just my feelings on that. There are so many variables to the equation. I'm just saying I feel much healthier on this tuna diet than I ever have in my life.

I've tried numerous diets. You want the right balance. I feel it's right so far.

Dutch
    Honky Lips

Albacore white tuna has more mercury than light tuna, which is funny cuz albacore cost more. I always heard mercury isn't a huge deal for men and it was the larger fish like Swordfish you have to look out for.

But if you're worried, go with wild caught salmon.

TheMoneyShot

Dutch... it's a good idea... but oddly enough the Salmon I saw at the store had high fat ratio. It's shocking... I know. Don't know if it was the brand I chose or what? I was going to buy it one time for the heck of it... and I'm like wow??? I don't know if it's how they process it or what??? It's like 22g of fat and high cholesterol per serving. Very good protein though.

ttwarrior1

i just can't handle rice unless i got some of that sweetand sour sauce

Dutch
    Honky Lips

You fuk with almonds or cashews or anything? I need a good crunch after messing with chicken breast and oatmeal, trying to get lean. Carrot sticks and apples are always good for that.

Cold cereal with skim milk is my go to snack. Lately it's Fiber One honey clusters. I bought a high protein Total, but it was shit tasting.

TheMoneyShot

Dutch - It just depends on how much you want to crank it up or not? Like nuts have fat in them... some people like it... some don't. I love peanuts, peanut butter, etc. I don't know why I'm on this trim cycle for? It's just weird. I just ride the horse until it dies. lol Carrots are great... anything veggie is fine with me. No dips though lol.

Back when i was younger I use to do the skim milk thing and cereal routine. Little did I know that sugar adds up quickly. Almost like drinking a pop. I get a weird imbalance when I take down cereal now. People don't understand me... I'm a human garbage disposal... I'll eat anything. You just reach a point in your life where you start becoming more precise... and you want to be healthier and accurate. Anyone can put weight on... that's not the issue. I'd rather be slimmer now for some reason?

I don't trust that high protein Total. I don't know how they add protein to a cereal? LOL Pretty funny. I like that Fiber One cereal though. It does have Fiber in which you need. I use to take that cereal down with just cold water. Now, that became sickening after awhile lol Good points Dutch. I appreciate it!

clynnm17

i eat like a beast. it just sounds like 1 can of tuna and some oatmeal. I will still be fuc***g starving

clynnm17

I do a lot of dumb bell work. Not trying to be like super strong or bad ass athlete. Just want to look toned! The only spot i have fat on my body is stomach? what to do money?

cockblocker

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    With this diet do u get those perfect no wipe number 2's?

is instant oatmeal okay? and can it have brown sugar? so if i eat 1 can of tuna per day that is not too much mercury?

I workout a lot but i dont seem to be getting bigger muscles
    No, you need 100% natural rolled oats. Slow cook, it only takes 3 mins in microwave, brown sugar is fine. Get splenda brand. If you want to get big eat 3 cups of oatmeal a day, natural peanut butter, egg whites, tuna, brown rice and lots of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
    Last edited by cockblocker; 11-25-11 at 04:21 PM.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Shesh TMS is crushing bootay left n right and losing weight. You're my hero !

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Ever try it??? I've never been so ripped in my life. Not only does the weight just come off... your body fat % decreases rapidly. I've been on this for about 4 months now... only when I go out with a chick do I eat fatty foods etc. I ate 4 slabs of ribs with that Pittsburgh chick. It was all you can eat. LOL

The food tastes like shit at first... but just force yourself to eat it...

When I get up in the morning... half a cup of oatmeal plain. 1.5 servings of tuna (add cajun spice to take tuna taste away), 1 serving of green beans. Quarter cut of a big Green Apple. Plain oatmeal fellas... no sugar... just take it straight. I mouth full of tuna... then a gulp of oatmeal... small bite of an apple... Bam... weight comes right off.

Then mix it up at lunch... substitute the oatmeal with rice. Plain white rice. No butter, no salt. Good stuff!

It does something to you... not kidding... you feel stronger... you feel healthier. Not taking any supplements. I've benched more, squatted more, lifted more than I ever have... and I feel energized in the morning. I feel like Jack LaLanne.
    I'm on Day #2 of this. It's not too bad if you already like what you're eating. Cajun seasoning on the tuna helped a lot, and I add cinnamon to my oatmeal. Gotta love this rush of energy.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post

I'm on Day #2 of this. It's not too bad if you already like what you're eating. Cajun seasoning on the tuna helped a lot, and I add cinnamon to my oatmeal. Gotta love this rush of energy.
    Glad to hear it!

brettcecil
    brettcecil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuna is very high in mercury. Tuna should be limited to two servings per week. If you eat more than that you will develop a lot probvlems in the next years. Look up tuna and mercury content.

The trick to healthy eating is a well balanced meal with a lot of variety. Fruits, greens and other vegies, lean meat, seafood. Avoid processed/refined food and sugar. Avoid trans fat and minimize sat. Fat.

Just because ur cut, doesn't mean ur healthy. Remember that!

12 Last