BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wikipedia link to Ed Gein=makes every pervert coach look like a swell guy.A must read

I live a few hundred miles from where Ed did his dastardly deeds so I grew up hearing about him.If a family went on a summer vacation to Wisconsin Dells they would make a side trip looking for Ed's homestead where it all went down.The Bates Motel and Silence of The Lambs were loosely based on Ed.If there was a hall of fame of psycho sex loonies,Ed would be a Charter member.

I think somebody was selling trading cards that resembled Tops baseball cards a few years back with people like Gein,Dommer and Manson profiles just to name a few.Funny some novelty outfit that sells gag gifts at Spencer's doesn't put out a line of Ed Gein lamp shades.

You really have to click on this link to believe what Ed Gein was all about.Great nicknames he had too.Some pro wrestler should use that one nickname and take on the character of being Ed as his theme. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ed_gein

Sandusky can read it and feel good about himself saying,I ain't no Ed Gein anyway.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

i remember this----grave robber i think----made household items from peoples skin---other than that nice guy.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

says he killed 2 people

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

wow...

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

In the inventory of items he had were.............

4 noses

but at least he didn't have sex with little boys