ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Still waiting for the post saying that i support sandusky, raping and molesters??? Do you want sandusky's defense lawyer raped too?
    That long post was in support of mcqueery and another persons thoughs. How many times are you gonna say your done. Thats 3 times in 2 hours. Your a nobody here so i could care less about you. Go drink some more in front of your family

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

why do you post warrior?

You could stop posting tomorrow and no one would give two fuks

ttwarrior1

actually you would hawley. I post plenty of excellent stuff here at sbr related to fantasy sports, sports news, world news, poker, contest, ideas, . The list goes on and on. I'll be here forever

Even turned down 50 bucks a week to leave sbr to mod another forum. I had to tell them, sorry. Sbr is #1

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    actually you would hawley. I post plenty of excellent stuff here at sbr related to fantasy sports, sports news, world news, poker, contest, ideas, . The list goes on and on. I'll be here forever

Even turned down 50 bucks a week to leave sbr to mod another forum. I had to tell them, sorry. Sbr is #1
    You will be here forever because you have absolutely no life.

Perhaps you contribute to fantasy stuff but this is a gambling forum last time I checked.

No one offered you shit to moderate anywhere. You are so barreled in you would take a couple of cheeseburgers a week to moderate.

ttwarrior1

hawley your the one on here 24 7. im actually playing farmville, mafia wars, in 5 chat rooms, playing poker, posting on about 15 forums right now. Im chilled man.

hawley

hawley your the one on here 24 7. im actually playing farmville, mafia wars, in 5 chat rooms, playing poker, posting on about 15 forums right now. Im chilled man.
    I am on here at the moment because I am studying.

From next week on I will be on here less than 30 minutes a day and that is a guarantee.

You are a fully grown adult (perhaps overgrown) and you are playing facebook games and posting on forums but claim to have a life?

ttwarrior1

praise god, only 30 min a day, Just what i thought you aren't even old enough to legally gamble

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

If people are really innocent until proven guilty, then explain roadblocks, check points, TSA, etc.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    If people are really innocent until proven guilty, then explain roadblocks, check points, TSA, etc.
    TSA practically finger raped this old dude behind me in airport security. Glad it wasnt me because that dude would be still picking up his teeth.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

TT playing farmville.

Do I really need to even comment on that nugget?

F-A-R-M-V-I-L-L-E?

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Innocent until proven guilty is a presumption of innocence that applies to the jury trial. The court of public opinion has no such presumption. Let me put it a different way. Jarred Laughtner was witnessed shooting a number of people including a congress woman in the head. When he has his trial, the jury will be instructed to listen to the evidence and presume he's innocent. In the meantime, should you and I suspend belief and presume he's innocent? Even better, if the jury finds him not guilty by some technical miscarriage of justice, does that mean he was, in fact, innocent?

One last point, this case looks and feels different to other false allegation cases like the Duke/lacrosse team case. Here, in addition to the 9-20 victims (much different than a single accuser), there's an allegation of a cover-up. You might see some argument around the cover-up and as those facts come out there might have been some overreaching by the district attorney. But they don't bring the cover-up/perjury charges without a boat load of evidence against Sandusky.

Quit fighting the Sandusky fight and you will have more credibility.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

paterno (who is a joke and always has been) should be strung up on the crossbar with sandusky at halftime of the nebraska game. he kept this quiet until he could break the all time win record (409). massive cover-up by penn st. higher ups helped and they should be ridden out state college on a rail too. nice to see paterno made enough money to feed that overweight blimp of a son of his. a real good example of conditioning and self control there on his part. he took sandusky's keys away from the locker room (wow, what a saint) they both belong on top of a bonfire.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuddyBear

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Yeah i do want Sandusky raped and tortured. I want all child molesters tortured you dumb buck. I want all of them killed you get that warrior. You stuck on stupid boy. Are you really this fat and stupid son. You need the piss kicked out of you son. I'm done with you boy you have crossed the line tonight.
    Ignorance at it's finest.....

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Fat, lazy, and dumb is a terrible way to go through what will be a shortened life.

ttwarrior1

I explained to mike and mike today on espn via twitter , facebook and email and they might use my example tomorrow on the show.

I said Mike, whichever, If one of your co workers came up to you and they told you they saw Mike having sex with a boy in the bathroom, how would you respond??? Both stunned were like, I know mike would never do that. Well don't you think Paterno thought the same thing??
    Would you call the police on your co host? Would you call your boss and tell them what was told? Both still stunned was like, wow. I see your point.
    How many people in college has seen date rape and never reported it. How many know someone that is drinking and driving and does nothing to stop a possible death. How many people have seen a guy beat on his wife and do nothing?? Thousands everyday.

Fact is most people wouldn't of done anything except ask Sandusky if he did anything and then maybe , but i doubt it go to the AD . . . If the assistant that saw this demanded that paterno do something and keep asking about it then yes,paterno should of done more,, but this never happened.

If you were a head coach of a high school and a player comes up to you and says he saw an assistant having sex with a boy in the shower. What would you do? You would probaly think the kid is lying especially if its a kid with an attitude or trouble maker. You would likely confront the assistant first and ask . Of course it would then be denied. Do you call the cops, or just tell the athletic director or both??? Id like to hear some responses.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

hawley

They will not use your example because you are an idiot.

1. this is not a co-worker it is a 12 year old kid.

2. Your last paragraph is not close to what happened in this case. It wasn't a player that report it and the grad didn't deny it.

Are you failing to understand this is dealing with kids? You will never have them sure but if you can't understand situations like this come with moral duties well beyond legal ones you have issues.

ttwarrior1

hawley no idea what you just typed. I never said anything you just said.

I said what if a co worker of one of the mike and mike in the morning came up to them and said they saw the other mike having sex with a kid in the bathroom, what would you do?

Of course i know its dealing with kids. Im saying joe paterno actually did more than alot of people would have. If he knew what he knows now of course he would of done more.

It was a former player that reported it and sandusky did deny it

hawley

What would I do?

Legally I would report it to my boss and if nothing happened within a day I would go straight to the cops.

Are you telling me if you witnessed a kid being raped you wouldn't take it to the Police if you reported it and nothing happened from it?

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Warrior, your idea that people should assume someone is lying about witnessing rape/molestation/abuse is why it runs so rampant in society.

This isn't a case of rumor. Someone didn't just say "hey, I think that guy might be raping children". A credible eyewitness claimed to see Sandusky naked having anal sex with a naked 10 year old boy. This is certainly enough for any rational human being with a speck of descency to report to the police.

ttwarrior1

No im not saying anyone is lieing. Im just saying i hope the accusations are false and its found to not be true. For now, he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Not sbr law or any other law. If he is guilty then he will pay for it
    Just saying it should of been more then a grad assistant telling paterno what happened .

You can blame the grad assistant, or even the dad for that matter. Im just saying, i think paterno did not want to believe it. Just like if you have a brother and you found out he is being accused of something and you would want more than 1 persons word about it.

Just like some people on here if they were on the casey anthony jury, you know she is guilty but would have to let her go. I'm not comparing this to that but both involved a boy and a baby.

bet420
    bet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warrior plays facebooks games all day and defends child rapist, safe to say he's a fukkin loser

ttwarrior1

??? Im defending a child rapist????

Uh no i am not

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Warrior lets say you have 2 brothers. 1 brother comes to you and says that he walked in on the 3rd brother naked having anal sex with a naked 10 year old in your shower. Are you saying you'd need more than that to call the police to investigate?

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i think its weird people get more upset about this than the rape of an adult. i also think its weird people get more upset about this than murder.

also, as i said in the other thread, joe pa is not guilty of anything. as a general rule, a person does not have a duty to report a crime. there are exceptions but they do not apply in this case
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

After reading this thread I can honestly say I'm thankful women will not have sex with ttwarrior and therefore he will produce no offspring.

ttwarrior1

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Warrior lets say you have 2 brothers. 1 brother comes to you and says that he walked in on the 3rd brother naked having anal sex with a naked 10 year old in your shower. Are you saying you'd need more than that to call the police to investigate?
    Ok let me read your post and think about it first.

1. No i would probaly not believe him. Since he is my brother and we would probaly joke around alot with eachother. I would probaly laugh, yes laugh and say you lieing mother rooster_eater and then put some pro wrestling move on him since i like pro wrestling.

2. Does he only tell me and not anyone else? I would likely go find the kid and tell mom and dad. No i wouldnt call the cops. I doubt 90 percent of you would call the cops. You don't call the cops everytime you here something that may or may not be true. If my brother tells me he did nothing and says something like. Well he is just pissed at me so he is making up stuff, i would likely believe that more than the other brother. If i tell mom or dad or confront the kid and the kid says nothing happened then of course i wouldn't call the cops.

I would have mom, dad, my brother, the kid saying nothing wrong so my answer to that question, would have to be no.

I would likely keep an eye on my brother to see any paterns and see if this happens again or if my other brother keeps insisting over and over that he did do something wrong.

It would be more than a 1 day thing.

Ps: i do not support molesters. I support paterno. I am not a pedophile and i work with kids 3 or 4 days a week for free for 2 hours. Do they need to be warned about me?? No i don't think so. I could care less what 7 or 8 people on sbr think about me. I , my friends and family know what I am about.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    i think its weird people get more upset about this than the rape of an adult. i also think its weird people get more upset about this than murder.

also, as i said in the other thread, joe pa is not guilty of anything. as a general rule, a person does not have a duty to report a crime. there are exceptions but they do not apply in this case
    You're a ******* idiot. Why you keep bring this point of a person not having to report a crime is beyond me. He turned his head to what was going on. What aren't you getting? It's a moral issue and Paterno's lack of action might have gotten more kids molested.

antifoil
    Update your status

oh i don't give a fukk about what is moral or not.

i think people that drink and drive are just a big a scum as child rapist and just a bad morally. i also think murders are worst people.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    oh i don't give a fukk about what is moral or not.

i think people that drink and drive are just a big a scum as child rapist and just a bad morally. i also think murders are worst people.
    Brilliant!!!!

ttwarrior1

how many on this forum have witnessed one of these and not called he cops

1. date rape
    2 drinking and driving
    3 spousal abuse
    4. At wal mart seeing a mom beat their kid.
    5 Kids bullying kids at school or at a game.

Ps: i am not saying that i support any of this and i do not support pedophiles. I am just bringing up examples of when people do or do not call the cops.

antifoil
    Update your status

morally people think this is wrong, but make jokes about the female teachers and students. the people making those jokes should be seen just as badly as the poster that started this thread.

those people making jokes must be seen as disgusting as the OP.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

how many on this forum have witnessed one of these and not called he cops

1. date rape
    2 drinking and driving
    3 spousal abuse
    4. At wal mart seeing a mom beat their kid.
    5 Kids bullying kids at school or at a game.

Ps: i am not saying that i support any of this and i do not support pedophiles. I am just bringing up examples of when people do or do not call the cops.
    Yes....however in public situations like a kid getting bullied at a game there are tons of other people around to stop it or call the cops.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Ok let me read your post and think about it first.

1. No i would probaly not believe him. Since he is my brother and we would probaly joke around alot with eachother. I would probaly laugh, yes laugh and say you lieing mother rooster_eater and then put some pro wrestling move on him since i like pro wrestling.

2. Does he only tell me and not anyone else? I would likely go find the kid and tell mom and dad. No i wouldnt call the cops. I doubt 90 percent of you would call the cops. You don't call the cops everytime you here something that may or may not be true. If my brother tells me he did nothing and says something like. Well he is just pissed at me so he is making up stuff, i would likely believe that more than the other brother. If i tell mom or dad or confront the kid and the kid says nothing happened then of course i wouldn't call the cops.

I would have mom, dad, my brother, the kid saying nothing wrong so my answer to that question, would have to be no.

I would likely keep an eye on my brother to see any paterns and see if this happens again or if my other brother keeps insisting over and over that he did do something wrong.

It would be more than a 1 day thing.

Ps: i do not support molesters. I support paterno. I am not a pedophile and i work with kids 3 or 4 days a week for free for 2 hours. Do they need to be warned about me?? No i don't think so. I could care less what 7 or 8 people on sbr think about me. I , my friends and family know what I am about.
    You say you do a lot of things and most of it is probably BS. Go do 100 miles of cardio bro.

First 1234 Last