dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Has this ever happened to you.....

I just started working for a company recently as a vending machine collector. I get the money from the machines and deposit the money into the company account. I did a few deposits last week with no problem, however today was a bit different. I tried to make a cash/coin deposit ( no checks ) and could not make the deposit. The bank wouldn't tell me a thing as I am not on the account. I called my boss and he made a call to the bank and everything should be ok now. But I still don't know why a bank would not accept the deposit. I am clueless here and wondering if anyone has experienced this before. What would be a reason for a bank to not accept a deposit ? Kinda thinkin I need to quit this job now due to this problem with the bank. makes me wonder ......

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Yich123
    Yich123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2244

dont know dude but i dont see why you need to quit your job unless you actually hate it.. but maybe the account that was setup was told to only accept cheques and cash deposit and not coin deposits.... who knows!! its nothing major, relax.