Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Damn man that's alot of shit they got you on......Its crazy how weed which isnt even bad for you in any way if you vape it would probably help a ton but they wont even give us that option just curious.....does the morphine get you high even if thats not what you're trying to do? Also thought methadone was used to get people off heroin
    Yo Dawg. Do you still got all dem Monopoly pieces yo? You had all the grandprize pieces, have you cashed them yet. Yo?

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by diggler420 View Post
    I can only take one small toke every now and then, used to smoke all day every day.. could smoke myself stupid.. then one day I had a bad panic attack, chest tightened and freaked me the fukk out. Since then, about 2 years now, I can only take an occasional hit from a joint o pipe, cant do bongs.. if I over do it, I get paranoid and weird tight, borderline painful, feeling in the chest.. SUCKS.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I think your paranoia is coming from not being able to handle the smoke... not the weed. I used to experience the same thing. Try a vaporizer bro. If you can afford it get the volcano

diggler420
    diggler420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I think your paranoia is coming from not being able to handle the smoke... not the weed. I used to experience the same thing. Try a vaporizer bro. If you can afford it get the volcano
    Got a volcano actually.. and yes its better, but still get alil paranoia

Ive actually wanted to quick for years, so my body is just rejecting it I guess, doing what my mind is too weak to do.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

It's crazy to think that it's still an issue. I guess CA is unique. Then again, I wouldn't have a boss.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't you love the sweet leaf anymore sir.

Ice House

to me the paranoia is all circumstantial... if i am around people that aren't chill or a weird setting then I get paranoid. Or if i am driving in traffic or a busy public place etc... I def would not hit a bong anymore.

but nothing beats snowboarding or chillin at the beach after a lil ganja sometimes

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7596

i stopped smoking bud last week too it has to be done, gotta get my shit together.

Ice House

everything in moderation

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If you must smoke then listen to Grateful Dead Radio (US)

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

wife still smokes almost daily. for whatever reason i think i've outgrown it. heavy smoker for most of my life, just kinda tailed off. last time was last winter, rolled a fat blunt when we were in cancun (mexican guy asks you if you want some weed while in mexico, would have been poor form to say no, right?), but before that particular time, it's been a couple years.

i suppose if ohio ever got medical and i could guarantee a) a supply of proper weed, and b) it was legal for me to medicate, i'd probably hop back in the game.

i quit smoking cigarettes a year and a half ago, so i wonder if i even COULD smoke brick weed now. haha, probably would hurt like hell.
    Last edited by chemicalbrother; 10-18-11 at 03:59 PM.

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I don't understand why people let herb take over their lives...I mean I hear all these people saying I've got to quite so that I can get my life together. Don't blame the weed. I've been smoking for 5+ years. I've graduated College and have a great job. I've had relationships, some of which last years. I keep a healthy family life. I eat healthy and exercise daily. I personally think herb has enriched my life. If it's bringing you down, I think you need to re-evaluate why you smoke it.

In all I think herb is great. It cures cancer and relieves pain. It has helped me overcome my own flaws. But herb is not for everyone, if it's "ruining" you life or "inhibiting" you from being all you can be. STOP.

Up with hope, down with dope

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

^^ I really only like weed late at night if I'm chillin just playing madden/ncaa or watching a movie/sports......I really would only allow myself to smoke if I got all the shit I needed to do done and went to the gym.

Some people just want to be lazy and weed makes it even worse......I definitely think it is only best for some people who have their shit together......Weed just hurts the people who don't

Don't smoke anymore, but that's just my take on it

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Panic Attacks
    This poster passes
    It’s all about smoking the right setting

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Im on probation For dui. Done in june. But strict alchohol amd drug testing while being watched. So ive been on kratom the last year. For those who dont know its a legal vicodin pretty much. You can buy these pills at head shops. All natural plant its made from

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Im on probation For dui. Done in june. But strict alchohol amd drug testing while being watched. So ive been on kratom the last year. For those who dont know its a legal vicodin pretty much. You can buy these pills at head shops. All natural plant its made from

aren't there many different strains of kratom? What strain do you use to compare it to vicodin?

I tried some sort of White blah blah balh a few years back when I sprained an ankle badly. It didn't really help with pain, but I noticed a bit of an energy boost.

I googled it and it said in small doses that is a use for it. But didn't seem to do anything for pain for me.

maybe a different strain?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    aren't there many different strains of kratom? What strain do you use to compare it to vicodin?

I tried some sort of White blah blah balh a few years back when I sprained an ankle badly. It didn't really help with pain, but I noticed a bit of an energy boost.

I googled it and it said in small doses that is a use for it. But didn't seem to do anything for pain for me.

maybe a different strain?
    Yes their are many many strains. Red are the relaxing pain relieving strains as opposed to green which are more energetic. And you may need a larger dose. It cannot hurt you as you dont combine it with powerful drugs. Red maeng da. Red indo. Red sumatra. If you take too much youll puke thats all. Work your way up with doses until your tolerance goes up. I personally take about 20 pills daily. But start at 6

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Pot. Been like 8 years. Just stays in your system too long.
    How long?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Yes their are many many strains. Red are the relaxing pain relieving strains as opposed to green which are more energetic. And you may need a larger dose. It cannot hurt you as you dont combine it with powerful drugs. Red maeng da. Red indo. Red sumatra. If you take too much youll puke thats all. Work your way up with doses until your tolerance goes up. I personally take about 20 pills daily. But start at 6
    How expensive does a habit end up being?

First 123