clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Doyles Room legit?

I hate this no online poker bullshit! I was a loyal Ultimate Bet player. It seemed legit and I just liked playing there. I played on BetOnline.com a few weeks ago. Was playing a 20 dollar one table sit n go. I get it all in with pocket Aces, get 2 calls one guy with pocket 4s the other with 5-7 suited. the flop comes 4-6-8 and I was just like so much bullshit. I know shit like that happens every blue moon but come on!!! Does anyone have any experience with Doyles room. Thinking about giving it a try.

clynnm17

nevermind. it has been shut down too

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

uh no doyles room hasnt' been shutdown

iwanttowin
    iwanttowin's Avatar Become A Pro!

no stay away from that room unless you enjoy getting it up the a$$

clynnm17

what is a good site?

grind4moneyz
    grind4moneyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993

Intertops has a room on the Cake Network. Cake has extremely slow Cashouts BUT Intertops processes their own Cashouts separate from the Cake Cashier and their Cashouts are running much faster then the Cake Network Cashier. I assume you are a US player, otherwise you have tons of options!

Just a tip, if you play a decent amount of Poker, I would be careful when signing up to Intertops. A lot of the affiliates do not offer Rakeback at Intertops. You should be able to get 33% Rakeback at Intertops + a deposit bonus + other promotions. If you sign through an affiliate that does not offer RB, you won't be able to get RB on your account in the future either.

There are also other sites, but not sure how much you play and what games you normally play.