beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Some asshole in my complex keeps parking in the Handicap Space!!

This guy has two kids and wife and none of them has any kind of disability. But the car has a Handicap pass hanging on the front mirror.The thing is I complained to the office, and they checked and said that pass has a valid date on it, so there is nothing they can do. This really pisses me off to no end. The space is the closest to his apartment(bottom floor), so my guess is they got one just for the sole reason just to have their own personal space 20 feet from their front door. I actually heard the guy arguing with someone else and did not catch the whole argument, but I think they were complaining about him parking there all the time and all I heard was "Fukk you" and " I dont give a fukk, I will pay the fukking fine, I am not moving"..Nice example for your two kids fukkface. Some people are just worthless pieces of shit..
    Last edited by beefcake; 09-30-11 at 08:17 AM.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

He has a valid, handicap tag.

Not much you can do.

I wonder why you care so much? it's not like you can park there

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Leave a note on his car.

"I hope you don't fuk like you park because you will never get it in"

do5000
    do5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 681

ive used this many times.... chew some gum and stick it under the driver's door handle.
    he'll know for sure it wasnt an accident and after the 2nd time, he will probably care more about his car than saving 20 seconds of walking.

Edit: you can also bring his license plate number to the city and tell them he is scamming. they might investigate. you could even consider emailing a local news team, some of them have investigative reporters that are bored.
    Last edited by do5000; 09-30-11 at 09:03 AM.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    He has a valid, handicap tag.

Not much you can do.

I wonder why you care so much? it's not like you can park there
    Yeah its valid, but do they hand out tags to people who have no impairments whatsoever? I'm actually curious, can you be mentally handicapped and still have a license? I want to give the asshole the benefit of the doubt. And you're right I should not care so much, except when someone who has a legitimate handicap visits a friend or relative in the complex and wants to park there.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

True he may not have a visible handicap, but he or someone in his family could have some sort of internal handy cap. My father had asthma, poor heart condition and got winded very very easily. He was given a handicap sticker as when walking it took the breath right out of him. Now for all you smartmouth dingy's that wanna say well he should not have been soo fat and whatever else fat comments you'd think of, let me set the record straight he was 5 ft 11 and about 150 lbs. he just got winded very easily when walking and so fourth due to such small lung capacity from dying lung tissue. He had folks just like you yell and piss and moan at him, but you have to realize they might have a internal handicap. Then again he just might be one of these scam artist, but before you do anything to their car or turning them in, make sure you get the facts straight. Besides, you never know, someday you might be just like them.