Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Providence, R.I.

Anyone got the skinny on Prov.? I'll be heading up there for a few days in November.

keithsig
    keithsig's Avatar Become A Pro!

good eats, if u want some resteraunts, and pizza places let me know....I am in mass and go once n awhile for some good italian food

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I lived in Providence for some time. There's a LOT of good Italian. Man, there was a joint that made calzones that were just incredible. The place would only open for lunch and the line would be around the corner. Wish I could remember the name of the joint, but it was away from all the main drags.

I never could find a good local sports pub, though... Had to settle for Dave + Busters. Havn't been there in 6 years or so, though, so no idea how it's all changed, but I'm sure there are tons of italian joints.
    Also, enjoy the local accent. It's not quite NY and it's not quite Boston and it's 100% crazy.

celtics12
    celtics12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

yeah i live about 10 mins away from providence. it sucks. its not a real city, just get ****** up at any of the bars near JWU and your guaranteed to find some easy sluts. hit me up if you want when your around, ill let you know whats going on

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I live about 20 mins from Providence. It can be a good time if you're into going out to bars and dining. Check out McFadden's to pick up some sluts and have some beers, head up to Federal Hill for the best Italian food in New England outside of North End Boston. If you're looking for something other than Italian, check out Paragon on Thayer Street for some trendy dining. Hit up Newport (30 mins away) and go see the mansions, cliffs, yachts and hit up Red Parrot at night for VERY easy sluts.

Enjoy your stay and spend lots of money. Our state is poor as fukk and need all the income we can get

Send me a PM if you need anything else.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Bunch of wanna be thugs , full of puerto ricans tryuing to act like the world owes them something shitty town

celtics12
    celtics12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I live about 20 mins from Providence. It can be a good time if you're into going out to bars and dining. Check out McFadden's to pick up some sluts and have some beers, head up to Federal Hill for the best Italian food in New England outside of North End Boston. If you're looking for something other than Italian, check out Paragon on Thayer Street for some trendy dining. Hit up Newport (30 mins away) and go see the mansions, cliffs, yachts and hit up Red Parrot at night for VERY easy sluts.

Enjoy your stay and spend lots of money. Our state is poor as fukk and need all the income we can get

Send me a PM if you need anything else.
    you literally hit everything i would have recommended, love mcfaddens, and red parrot i stop at everytime im in newport. paragon i dont like that much, rather go to shark across the street for better atmosphere/food/sushi. also in newport, rhino bar is thebest i think-one side is a bar atmosphere, and walk across the hall(same place) is a nightclub. pretty sweet best of both worlds, plus you got Salve Regina up the street, mad rich broads.

Dutch
    Honky Lips

Good lookin' out fellas. I'll probably drop a line to a couple of ya when I'm closer to leaving.

Dutch
    Honky Lips

Leaving this afternoon. Only going to be there for 2 days. Give me some restaurant names. T-shirt and jeans kind of places.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

amazing italian food bro... u should be slopping down pasta and pizza in no time bro