firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Ironically, one of the biggest reasons for Mexico being the shithole it currently is...the American addiction to illegal narcotics (both black and white)

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Texas I am very proud of this accomplishment, my people are moving on up to white people jail. We made it. and I think crossing the border is a federal crime. I guess Obama is doing his job.
    Haha, while funny, this statement is clearly wildly untrue. The % of people who are going to "federal jail", as you called it, for jumping the border is probably in the realm of about 1-10% (and that is mostly only when they have warrants either here or in Mexico anyway)...90% of those caught are simply slapped on the wrist and put in deportation proceedings, only to try again in a couple months....hardly effective policing if you ask someone who is educated beyond a 5th grade level....

That being said, Latinos, in my opinion, are almost always better than the Blacks...at least they have a will and want to work in most places!

Of course, the people we speak of in these threads aren't the minorities or whites who are out working every day and trying to provide for their families...any mention of low lives in this thread, clearly has to be toward those who don't....every race has their share of low lives who want to live off of other people's work.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    Ironically, one of the biggest reasons for Mexico being the shithole it currently is...the American addiction to illegal narcotics (both black and white)
    It may be a big reason...but correlation isn't causation...you can't do it if it isn't readily available and/or supplied...no one is making them smuggle thousands upon thousands of lbs of drugs up here every month. Besides, that type of attitude is merely a get rich quick bullsh*t kind of way of thinking anyway...it's easier to pillage cities w/ guns and rape people and claim them as druglord hideaways for a quick buck, than to get up everyday and go to work like a real man.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

limbaugh has brainwashed your ass bad, lil guy...you whites blame problems on Latinos but still are the #1 race dependent on entitlements, so go look in the mirror.

And since you like to call me wetback and cry like a bitch about Latinos maybe you can meet me and handle this shit like men, you do live around the street.

And don't say you won't, you sound mad and full of estrogen, this is your opportunity to finally(after years of hiding behind a computer) do something about it. Just imagine how happy all the limabaughnites will be when you call up and say you fukked up a wetback.
    King you sure like to challenge random ppl to fights via computer everyday to somehow prove how non-violent and cultured Mexicans are, well done sir Hate to disappoint you but Im not a roid raging idiot like you, it sounds like you'd be better off ODing on steroids and tryin out for MMA than arguin with me bc no one with a working braincell is going to buy your whites are the biggest welfare abusers argument so you need to come up with a new one, being 5x the population are you saying that whites receive more than 500% welfare than blacks or hispanics?

If you really want to kick my ass, I will meet ya in the outskirts of Juarez at midnight tonight, come wearing a police uniform so I know who you are, just stand on the busiest street and I will find you. I drive a bulletproof SUV, so just start waving and shouting if you see me drive by.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

wonder if all states adopted this, wow

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no problem with mexicans....hard workers

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    King you sure like to challenge random ppl to fights via computer everyday to somehow prove how non-violent and cultured Mexicans are, well done sir Hate to disappoint you but Im not a roid raging idiot like you, it sounds like you'd be better off ODing on steroids and tryin out for MMA than arguin with me bc no one with a working braincell is going to buy your whites are the biggest welfare abusers argument so you need to come up with a new one, being 5x the population are you saying that whites receive more than 500% welfare than blacks or hispanics?

If you really want to kick my ass, I will meet ya in the outskirts of Juarez at midnight tonight, come wearing a police uniform so I know who you are, just stand on the busiest street and I will find you. I drive a bulletproof SUV, so just start waving and shouting if you see me drive by.

another pussy ass coward.

It's real simple, you talk shit over the Internet, you should be able to back it up in real life. Like I have said before only real MEN do what they say. So, you don't like wetbacks, so let's meet up so you can fukk me up.

And I don't take steroids only Costco food, all natural right now, 237 pound wetback.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    wonder if all states adopted this, wow
    They should. 4 years is plenty of time.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    Haha, while funny, this statement is clearly wildly untrue. The % of people who are going to "federal jail", as you called it, for jumping the border is probably in the realm of about 1-10% (and that is mostly only when they have warrants either here or in Mexico anyway)...90% of those caught are simply slapped on the wrist and put in deportation proceedings, only to try again in a couple months....hardly effective policing if you ask someone who is educated beyond a 5th grade level....

That being said, Latinos, in my opinion, are almost always better than the Blacks...at least they have a will and want to work in most places!

Of course, the people we speak of in these threads aren't the minorities or whites who are out working every day and trying to provide for their families...any mention of low lives in this thread, clearly has to be toward those who don't....every race has their share of low lives who want to live off of other people's work.
    Yes, a Mexican beats a black but thankfully we are not bordered by Africa. If somehow we were bordered by both Mexico and Africa (God help us) then I would say securing the African border is much more important but luckily we have an ocean between us and that shithole. We've got an endless # of 3rd world hellholes immediately to our south that want to take us over is the problem, hispanics are projected to be a majority in the next 40 years just off of illegal immigration yet the government wants to take no steps to enforce immigration laws (at least the democrats dont, I wonder why )

King's arguments are kinda like taking a huge diarrhea dump in the comode and trying to read the letters the terds make
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-08-11 at 10:34 AM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    I dont have a problem with the Mexicans work ethic either, its not about that

#1 if you dont speak English how the **** can you succeed in an ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY, it doesnt make any sense, clearly you will get a manual labor job which pays about enough to support you and a goldfish, not you and 10 kids the Mexicans are having

Might be the hardest worker in the world but if you cant speak and dont ever pull out of any girl you're with you're odds of success are low

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Most Africans that come here directly from Africa are very hard-working and often very intelligent people.

bettilimbroke999

They should. 4 years is plenty of time.
    WHAT???

Is it the end of the world? I finally agree with something KM said, wtf if you agree that creating a welfare culture is destroying this country why are you always arguing with me . You wont make that majority by 2050 goal if the Mexicans starve their 10 kids to death though

Record Limbaugh, I'll be over later

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Most Africans that come here directly from Africa are very hard-working and often very intelligent people.
    Im sure the ones that gain legal entry are, Im talking about unregulated illegal immigration here. To legally immigrate to the US you generally need to prove you have some high-demand skills for which they have a lack of qualified applicants, thus an asset to that society. However, illegally immigrating 10s of millions of random Nigerians with AIDS would not improve the country

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Yes most ive met have their BA atleast very hardworking people happy to be here. problem with mexican illegal immigrants is anybody can come its as easy as swimming, climbing, crawling,hiking etc other places seem to be sending good people for the part who are educated or well off in their homeland. Now not knocking Mexican illegal immigration id want to leave that place if I was living there too my mother inlaw waa an illegal who is a nurse she earned her citizenship. There are alot of good people who come here but also alot of scumbags breeding these cholos,molesters, you name it. Imho its too late anything done now will just slow them down. The thing about kids and income I dont think they think like that... The more kids the better seems to be the thinking and they will make the (lack) of income work

teaserpleaser

Im sure the ones that gain legal entry are, Im talking about unregulated illegal immigration here. To legally immigrate to the US you generally need to prove you have some high-demand skills for which they have a lack of qualified applicants, thus an asset to that society. However, illegally immigrating 10s of millions of random Nigerians with AIDS would not improve the country
    most africans dont have the money or a sponsor to come most brazilians ive met told me most brazilians would like to come but cant afford it.

teaserpleaser

WHAT???

Is it the end of the world? I finally agree with something KM said, wtf if you agree that creating a welfare culture is destroying this country why are you always arguing with me . You wont make that majority by 2050 goal if the Mexicans starve their 10 kids to death though

can tell you live in memphis of wherever or you would know 10 or 100 kids per family Mexican kids will never starve. They know how to stretch a dollar. Tortilla soup or eggs and tortilla or butter and fried tortilla may be bullshit but nobodys going to starve. Like magic for real

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    What does this mean for my bridgecard?

Can I no longer sell it for 80 cents on the dollar?
    where do you sell it for 80 cents on the dollar...street value is 65 or so

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    can tell you live in memphis of wherever or you would know 10 or 100 kids per family Mexican kids will never starve. They know how to stretch a dollar. Tortilla soup or eggs and tortilla or butter and fried tortilla may be bullshit but nobodys going to starve. Like magic for real
    You're prolly right, Mexicans love tortillas, that's like half of every Mexican meal I've ever eaten

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

WHAT???

you think my people cant support themselves??

The only people Im worried about is the trailer trash and the life long welfare blacks.

teaserpleaser

You're prolly right, Mexicans love tortillas, that's like half of every Mexican meal I've ever eaten
    mom or dad just wont eat.... Probably mom because dad has to eat because hes the worker in most cases. Both would rather starve then let their kids go without a meal. one thing I can say may not be top notch clothing or best shoes but they do the best they can. Now im just trying to figure out if they understand life can be free and easy for the most part without kids.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

The only people Im worried about is the trailer trash and the life long welfare blacks.
    If hispanics are so independent why do they feel the need to illegally enter the us?

stig99
    stig99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

and the only reason Canada has it on their books is bc they are bordered by nothing but 2 oceans
    try again there are 3

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by stig99 View Post
    try again there are 3
    You're speaking of Australia and the child must stay in the country for 10 years before being granted citizenship, entirely different than the immediate citizenship by soil of Canada and the US, try again sir

bettilimbroke999

Im sure they can live 15 to an apartment and get by on tortillas and a McDs income but dont you fuckin get it, that's not the standard of living in America, that's the standard of a 3rd world country. We dont desire that standard of living which is why they get so much welfare here bc its so much lower than our standards, if they want to live like that just stay in Mexico
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-08-11 at 02:28 PM.

stig99

i was speaking of oceans

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by stig99 View Post
    i was speaking of oceans
    Oh brother, why do I always get THESE KIND of posters in my threads, what is it about me that attracts them. I swear its like when I go on a subway and some bum always asks me for money I just attract the scum of the earth

I was clearly referring to oceans separating potential illegal immigrants, to the north lies some arctic ocean but being illegally invaded by polar bears is not a big threat

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    You got that right.. I have seen this for myself, these guys will work for 15 straight hours with no lunch and not complain. Now when I hire a white kid out of collage I'm lucky if he lasts a week before he can't do it anymore

stig99

nice hindsight

First 12