Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

SamsNCharge99 diverted

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    ralphie, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You can talk all the shit you want but in reality, you have no clue. What you post or think of me means nothing to me.

Think that I'm a ******* loser and sit at home on a Saturday night doin nothing. If that's what makes you sleep at night, then think it. You are a 40 year old bum trying to make fun of a 21 year old college kid....and i live the "sad" life.

Im 26 years old.....and when I was in college I sure as shit wasnt on here with 20,000 posts placing fake bets. Sam dont try to justify yourself, you will always be the biggest loser on here, and if you look around that is quite the accomplishment on a board with likes of Brock and GG.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: G's pks

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Im 26 years old.....and when I was in college I sure as shit wasnt on here with 20,000 posts placing fake bets. Sam dont try to justify yourself, you will always be the biggest loser on here, and if you look around that is quite the accomplishment on a board with likes of Brock and GG.
    Yea, he definitely needs to go out and meet girls instead of talking about jjgold and sheri

Ralphie1412

I love how he he says you can think Im a loser who is on here all time but you dont know anything. Ya I must have been thinking of some other samsncharge99.

Sammy joined this site 9 months after me and he has double the amount of posts I have. And Im on here at work almost every day and done with college. Wow what a loser.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Ralphie1412

that guy in the red has definitely taken it in the jar.