crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

32 Undeniable Truths For Mature Humans

Truths For Mature Humans

1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.

13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this – ever.

15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? **** it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

17. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.

20. I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.

21. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.

22. I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

23. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text.

24. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

25. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?

26. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.

28. Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber & dumber every year?

29. There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.

30. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.

31. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

32. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’d bet my *** everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 7 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuddyBear, SBR Lou, Stumpage, The Sensei, RogueScholar, Cap dat 4ss, and bozeman

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

33. I wish Google Maps had a “Avoid Fags” routing option.

I/O

34. People who forward e-mail without deleting the tons of previous recipients should be shot and then tarred and feathered!

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

35. Anyone who uses a handheld videa recorder to record somethin on a tv screen, then uploads it to youtube shall be punished

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

36. During NFL season, your wife won't mention a word about "things needing to be done around the house" until exactly 12:59PM Sunday afternoon.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face

Ingram$
    Ingram$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

I always wondered if GPS systems somehow avoided bad areas of town. If any engineering was done, they would.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

37. Whenever I think I'm alone at work and its safe to fart, afterwards is usually the time someone realizes they have a dire question for me.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

38. Mothman ?

Sorry I/O ... still laughing about that.

I/O

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

QTF

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

#15 & #31 make me say yeah.

AlphaOmega