bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Food stamps up 74% since 2007, up to 46 million ppl, holy $@$#!

Unreal

Anyone here on food stamps? Was there like a line around the block when you applied? I feel like a fuckin sucker when Im in line at Kroger and Im the only one paying.

When you apply for food stamps do you just lie your ass off and tell them you're starving even though you clearly need to go on a diet? If I say Im Mexican instead of white and act like I cant speak English will I get autoapproved? I know if I claim black they would give me the max no questions asked but Im a pale white guy so I guess I'd have to say I got that Michael Jackson disease or something
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-24-11 at 12:12 AM.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Unreal Anyone here on food stamps? Was there like a line around the block when you applied? I feel like a fuckin sucker when Im in line at Kroger and Im the only one paying. When you apply for food stamps do you just lie your ass off and tell them you're starving even though you clearly need to go on a diet or something? Whats the trick? If I say Im Mexican instead of white and act like I cant speak English will I get autoapproved?
    I know what you mean. I was just talking about that with my sister tonight. No way this rate is sustainable.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

broke fuks.

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

bettilimbroke999

Fuk those CCs and their 20% interest

LETS EAT! Crab Legs and Steaks on tha house!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-16 at 10:40 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

He's the food stamp prez. Good God this country has become a laughing stock.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

all of them vote dem across the board

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    He's the food stamp prez. Good God this country has become a laughing stock.
    We're in a deep recession and you don't expect stamps do go up. Of course not, the Kenyan just wants all the people on food stamps, damn commie.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    all of them vote dem across the board

wtf

that chart is meaningless

has zero correlation to how holders of food stamps vote

more spin from the left

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

This chart says nothing about how people on food stamps vote, so its meaningless in this situation.

Also, it has NH as a Democratic state, which is laughable.

kerrywoodwins20

This chart really is meaningless.

A much higher percentage of minorities are on welfare... I dont' even have to look that up to know that. It was the case 2 years ago and I'm sure it still is.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    that chart is meaningless

has zero correlation to how holders of food stamps vote

more spin from the left
    Of course it's meaningless, states that vote repub take in more than they make, of course food stamps, disability, Medicare have nothing to do with that

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I don't leave the house without my bridgecard.

I like to piss people off, id go to the line, buy a 89 cents Hershey's and pay with my bridgecard

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

there was talk of reform to the system, but instead they made it less embarrassing for these dead beats to buy food with the food stamp system by doing away with the colored bills and just giving them a debit/CC looking thing to make it look like a 'normal' transaction. So the people who might not have wanted to get them because they would be embarrassed using them now have no excuse not to.

obviously some people need them, so they serve a small purpose. But women having kids just to get more out of the system, or dead beats that dont want to work, or any other scam that people use to get them should be held accountable.

But since we live in a 'civilized' nation and a 'democratic' society we cant do the things that should really be done, like sterilizing any chick who has more than 2 kids and cant afford the ones she already has, or shipping people back to whatever country they came from even if they have a kid born in this country, or whatever other bullshit people do to take advantage of the system.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    This chart really is meaningless.

A much higher percentage of minorities are on welfare... I dont' even have to look that up to know that. It was the case 2 years ago and I'm sure it still is.
    Whites= no discrimination= #1 group that sucks taxpayers money with freebies.

bettilimbroke999

Fuk Im stuffed, that's too much steak and crab legs, anyone want to finish these last 3 plates of steak and legs?

Kroger's open 24/7 and I left my EBT card on the counter in case yall want to throw a party or somethin

kerrywoodwins20

You say that... yet Mississippi is an extremely high % black state and they are number 2 on your own chart... don't you wonder why they are number 2? New Mexico is largely Mexican, so that explains why they are number 1...

wtf

whites finance the whole system, do you need a chart for that also

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I don't leave the house without my bridgecard.

I like to piss people off, id go to the line, buy a 89 cents Hershey's and pay with my bridgecard
    All while wearing my movado, fresh clean pair of air force 1's, and $100 pair of jeans

kerrywoodwins20

In fact, the top 4 states on your right chart, King Mayan, are all VERY highly populated with minorities.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

You say that... yet Mississippi is an extremely high % black state and they are number 2 on your own chart... don't you wonder why they are number 2? New Mexico is largely Mexican, so that explains why they are number 1...
    New mexico is largely Mexican???

wtf

In fact, the top 4 states on your right chart, King Mayan, are all VERY highly populated with minorities.
    proves my point, look at the states that give more and ratio of minorities

kerrywoodwins20

New mexico is largely Mexican???
    In 2008 New Mexico had the highest percentage (45%) of Hispanics (of any race) of any state,<sup id="cite_ref-Census_May_2009_37-0" class="reference">[38]</sup> with 83% of these native-born and 17% foreign-born.<sup id="cite_ref-38" class="reference">[39]</sup> The majority of Hispanics in New Mexico claim a Spanish ancestry, especially in the northern part of the state. These people are the descendants of Spanish colonists who arrived during the 16th, 17th, and 18th centuries. The state also has a large Native American population, second in percentage behind that of Alaska.<sup id="cite_ref-QuickFacts_33-4" class="reference">[34]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-39" class="reference">[40]</sup>

kerrywoodwins20

New Mexico is nearly 50% Hispanic and you wonder why they get lots of hand outs? I don't... I know why, most of them are poor as shit!

Same for Mississippi with blacks and same of Alaska and the Native Americans.

Honestly, this isn't a race issue for me. Whether it is trashy white fukks or trashy brown fukks or trashy black fukks that are stealing money they didn't earn, it annoys the hell out of me either way.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

In 2008 New Mexico had the highest percentage (45%) of Hispanics (of any race) of any state,[38] with 83% of these native-born and 17% foreign-born.[39] The majority of Hispanics in New Mexico claim a Spanish ancestry, especially in the northern part of the state. These people are the descendants of Spanish colonists who arrived during the 16th, 17th, and 18th centuries. The state also has a large Native American population, second in percentage behind that of Alaska.[34][40]
    http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/35000.html
    Here you go brother.

kerrywoodwins20

That is the same thing I just posted... 46% hispanic. That is the highest number of any state, which is what I said...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

New Mexico is nearly 50% Hispanic and you wonder why they get lots of hand outs? I don't... I know why, most of them are poor as shit!

Same for Mississippi with blacks and same of Alaska and the Native Americans.

Honestly, this isn't a race issue for me. Whether it is trashy white fukks or trashy brown fukks or trashy black fukks that are stealing money they didn't earn, it annoys the hell out of me either way.
    Yes, yes, yes.... It's all the minorities..... Whites= highest group of welfare.no other way around it. I have no problem with it, just stop the hypocrisy.

Hulk32ster
    Hulk32ster's Avatar Become A Pro!

And what are your guys' excuses for being broke and strolling on SBR all day? Your lives suck and you try to blame it on someone else....LOL!! How about spending time getting an education and obtaining a good job, so you dont have to hate on others for your miserable lives....

kerrywoodwins20

Yes, yes, yes.... It's all the minorities..... Whites= highest group of welfare.no other way around it. I have no problem with it, just stop the hypocrisy.
    This is a pointless argument.

Imagine a hypothetical country with 90 Throngs and 10 Wongs.

If Throngs make up 55% of the welfare handouts, and Wongs make up 45% of the welfare handouts, your logic would be to say that the Throngs are the highest group of welfare.

An intelligent individual calculates the welfare recipient PER group as an average and realizes that the Wongs are the problem as far as welfare is concerned. Thanks for listening.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

That is the same thing I just posted... 46% hispanic. That is the highest number of any state, which is what I said...
    You said new Mexico is largely Mexican, it's not. the majority is white.

kerrywoodwins20

You are arguing semantics. If I have a birth day cake, and cut a piece that is 40% of it, it is still a large piece. Large and Majority are not the same thing.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

The Chinese don't have food stamps

they eat cook babies in soup

It's organic

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

You do know Hispanics are classified as white, right? Look a few lines down, it says the percentage of Hispanic

123 Last