chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post

When you get to the semi finals you gotta bring it. No matter how old you are. Pop Lyfe could sell records right now at a higher rate than Anna could.
    And let's face it; how many people would pay money to watch anna perform at a show in vegas?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    When you get to the semi finals you gotta bring it. No matter how old you are. Pop Lyfe could sell records right now at a higher rate than Anna could.

so would anna. she's actually been selling songs on amazon for years.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    And let's face it; how many people would pay money to watch anna perform at a show in vegas?

i would. she's better than most of the acts there already.

you guys seem to think she's this amateur nobody that the show suddenly discovered out of nowhere.... but that's not true.

shes sold records and appeared in concerts for years. she's no amateur.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I love all 4 of those groups. My least favorite is Poplyfe . Ill be shocked if they win. I really think Poplyfe should be lined at like +10000 to win the show. I really dont think they have any shot. What ever song they chose its gonna have to be off the hook and they will need like one of the guys to sing with the girl and do something nuts.

I love Sillouhettes what they do as a group just brings a smile to your face watching them

Team Iluminate is really good but it seems like their lights arnt all that bright sometimes I dunno still a great act though.

Landau Euegen Murphy JR. I love this guy from the very beginning when I saw his first act I new he was gonna make it all the way to the Finals. His voice is gods gift and he is such a Gentlemen. He brings a great smile to your face when he sings.

If I had to pick who the 2 who have a chance its gonna be

Landaue Eugene Murphy Jr. and Sillouettes that have a chance at winning

OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

PopLyfe is ******* awful...No idea how they are still in it.

The judging is so bad...

Sharon Osborne has no business being on this show

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Look at last year's winner. Everybody thought that Fighting Gravity would win it, because it seemed like a Vegas show. Who would've expected that singer to win?? I think the same goes down this year. Everybody I know that watches the show thinks that Team Iluminate is going to win. Personally, I want Landau to take it.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Look at last year's winner. Everybody thought that Fighting Gravity would win it, because it seemed like a Vegas show. Who would've expected that singer to win?? I think the same goes down this year. Everybody I know that watches the show thinks that Team Iluminate is going to win. Personally, I want Landau to take it.
    Fighting gravity wasn't that good and doesn't come close to team iluminate. But you do have a good point, the last 2 years a down-on-your-luck underdog singer type has won the show. America loves underdogs, likability, and singers/dancers. Landau fits all the requirements and he's good.

If you are talking about what will work in vegas though, iluminate and silhouettes are much more suited for a real show because they are unique and varied. But America votes with its emotions, not its brains, so this final is a toss up.

All I know is poplife won't win. They are god-awful bad and another example of what happens when middle-aged white people try to groom and manage what they think is the "next big thing". Average talent that is manufactured, repackaged, and sold as a legitimate act.

darko3131
    Update your status
    darko3131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Back on the winning track as car washer Landau takes it. Singers have won this every year (if you count Terry Fator because the best part of his act is singing) so thats why I keyed in on Anna, Landau and Lys. Didn't make much of anything because my bodog limits are small and I burned one "unit" on Anna last week and only got +250 when Landau was +700 last week. Still nice because I keep all events in a spreadsheet and the final result is a +.

For the record chilidog I wouldn't say everybody thought Fighting Gravity would win because Jackie Evancho was the heavy favorite all season.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by darko3131 View Post
    Back on the winning track as car washer Landau takes it. Singers have won this every year (if you count Terry Fator because the best part of his act is singing) so thats why I keyed in on Anna, Landau and Lys. Didn't make much of anything because my bodog limits are small and I burned one "unit" on Anna last week and only got +250 when Landau was +700 last week. Still nice because I keep all events in a spreadsheet and the final result is a +. For the record chilidog I wouldn't say everybody thought Fighting Gravity would win because Jackie Evancho was the heavy favorite all season.
    Nice call! I had to throw down a hedge on Landau due to the history of underdog singers winning as you said. I still wound up losing because I went with iLuminate/Silhouettes early on.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    Nice call! I had to throw down a hedge on Landau due to the history of underdog singers winning as you said. I still wound up losing because I went with iLuminate/Silhouettes early on.
    Solid. Glad he won too

First 12