onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    100% sure she's not cheating. We have 3 kids...
    I'm not saying she is cheating or anything, but if that is your excuse for her, then it is a bad one. I have smashed a couple married women that have kids. It don't matter to them.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

lol... Paranoid fuks. Yer all missing the point. 100% sure she's not cheating. We have 3 kids... The point here is that a guy getting a massage and getting a hj from a complete stranger is harmless if you look at it the right way. You also have to have a healthy relationship and a girl who is not a psycho jealous bitch, which most are... Fortunately mine isn't. Maybe I'm just a lucky fuk.
    "If you look at it the right way"?? Neither is killing a million people because they aren't the same race or religion as you "if you look at it the right way"...wtf does that mean!? "If you look at it the right way"....

Sounds like an attempt at justification on that one...I'd just be safe and not do it, yeah.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

100% sure she's not cheating. We have 3 kids...
    you'll be singing a different tune when kid #4 shows up and it's nappy headed and black

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    you'll be singing a different tune when kid #4 shows up and it's nappy headed and black

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

lol... Paranoid fuks. Yer all missing the point. 100% sure she's not cheating. We have 3 kids... The point here is that a guy getting a massage and getting a hj from a complete stranger is harmless if you look at it the right way. You also have to have a healthy relationship and a girl who is not a psycho jealous bitch, which most are... Fortunately mine isn't. Maybe I'm just a lucky fuk.
    I don't think you understand how dysfunctional of a statement your wife actually made. Maybe you two have a healthy relationship (3 kids and whatnot) but for fukk's sake, permission to ejaculate from stimulation from another woman is not something a wife ever gives. Has nothing to do with being a "psycho jealous bitch".

Maybe your penis is fukking gross, pal.

God bless.

Gruntworker
    Gruntworker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3899

I guess the question here is why wouldn't she just do it for you?

Oh, and yeah... I've only known one woman to ever say that to her husband... but she worked at a massage parlor and had a different outlook on things.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

just do it and tell her you didnt get a happy ending.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

This can only end badly imo.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    I don't think you understand how dysfunctional of a statement your wife actually made. Maybe you two have a healthy relationship (3 kids and whatnot) but for fukk's sake, permission to ejaculate from stimulation from another woman is not something a wife ever gives. Has nothing to do with being a "psycho jealous bitch". Maybe your penis is fukking gross, pal. God bless.
    wtf... sure hope that's not the case.

I mean you're entitled to your opinion and all, but don't think you have all the answers man. Everyones marriage is different... I'm content in saying I have a fuking awesome wife. Sure, marriage ain't all peaches and cream, but I can say with confidence ours will last. If you knew us personally your rationale would be different. Trust me it's not like I think what she says is normal... but It doesn't make it wrong, and personally, i've never been a big fan of normal anyway.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Handjobs are stupid, I hate handjobs

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

wtf... sure hope that's not the case.

I mean you're entitled to your opinion and all, but don't think you have all the answers man. Everyones marriage is different... I'm content in saying I have a fuking awesome wife. Sure, marriage ain't all peaches and cream, but I can say with confidence ours will last. If you knew us personally your rationale would be different. Trust me it's not like I think what she says is normal... but It doesn't make it wrong, and personally, i've never been a big fan of normal anyway.
    I'm not saying your marriage is doomed or anything. People stay together through domestic violence, infidelity, and a million other things. Permission to get a handjob isn't the most insane thing in the world by any means but it just doesn't make any sense.

First 12