TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is Australia like ?

Good economy ? Whats the weather ? 4 seasons, summer all the time ? Hot girls in there ?
    i know there are lots of poisonous snakes tho....that might sux...Australians check in!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Never been but my cousin lives there. From what I've heard, everything is expensive as shit and the wages are pretty good. He said there are hot broads everywhere, in every city. Not exactly sure of the weather in the "winter", but it's not four seasons.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Never been but my cousin lives there. From what I've heard, everything is expensive as shit and the wages are pretty good. He said there are hot broads everywhere, in every city. Not exactly sure of the weather in the "winter", but it's not four seasons.
    Does sound nice. Also far away from everything, might want to go and visit someday

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Toilet flushes the opposite direction

Food sucks (Cant get a decent steak anywhere)

Fishing is great

Kangaroos

Shari

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    Good economy ? Whats the weather ? 4 seasons, summer all the time ? Hot girls in there ? i know there are lots of poisonous snakes tho....that might sux...Australians check in!
    Not easy to get a permanent v i s a here (u either have to be a skilled worker or get lucky in the malaysian refugee lottery)...

Lovely ladies almost everywhere. Its almost like in spring and summer u wouldnt need to go to a strip club cos the girls compete to see who can dress the most slu$$iest ..(fukkin awesome)

Yeah we got poisonous almost everything here (but u leave them alone and they'll leave u alone, comprende!!)

Wages are good but the price of things is expensive (atm $16+ for 1.9lb of bananas!!)

Weather has its own mind depending on where u r...Had record rainfalls this season (southern aus) and its not relelnting anytime soon...However, queensland is the place to be if u want good weather (just not in tropical cyclone season is all)...

Used to be much better but conservative ideology is slowly seeping into the national psyche...Although we are beginning to pull back to the left ever slightly...

Most productive economy in the western world (5% unemployment and steady), better equipped to handle the upcoming financial storm than most...Although if China stops buying our metals then we'll become like everyone else as metals sector is only thing keeping our head above water...

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

the women, oh the women

GAMBLOR777

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

No interest

GAMBLOR777

no interest in beautiful, scantily clad women who's favorite pastimes are drinking and sport? Okay...

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post
    no interest in beautiful, scantily clad women who's favorite pastimes are drinking and sport? Okay...
    U also forgot easy, very easy (esp the young ones)

GAMBLOR777

ACoochy knows...

oh and to this guy...

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Food sucks (Cant get a decent steak anywhere)
    you do realise that the beef industry is Australia's largest agricultural enterprise

and that Australia is the second largest beef exporter in the world

Trust me...you can get a FUKKIN TOP steak EVERYWHERE.

Aussies take much pride in their BBQ skills.