ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

final destination 5 link

anyone have one? theres only 1 link so far on solarmovie and its not working. nothing up yet on 10starmovies.
    nothing on icefilms yet either.

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

just another contributing answer by another retard on this site. thanks for wasting my time pal.

watching uploads on youtube and other video hosting sites compared to downloading torrents or flash-stealing are two different things btw in case u dont know anything about the internet

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

Another final destination ... Man this is getting old now

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    anyone have one? theres only 1 link so far on solarmovie and its not working. nothing up yet on 10starmovies.
    nothing on icefilms yet either.
    10starmovies is legit? it's asking me to download their player...i've never really ****** with those kinds of sites before, but would love to watch the planet of the apes movie. not really ballsy enough to click on whatever they're asking me to DL...

soooo?

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Another final destination ... Man this is getting old now

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

you're the one begging people to see final destination 5...i think you are the time waster in this situation. go watch Oldboy or a real movie

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
    10starmovies is legit? it's asking me to download their player...i've never really ****** with those kinds of sites before, but would love to watch the planet of the apes movie. not really ballsy enough to click on whatever they're asking me to DL...

soooo?
    10star is legit for sure. the adware there is annoying tho. solarmovie.eu is the best imo. try that site.

no, do not download any players!. it is not necessary to do to watch something. you have to be careful because theres a lot of adware/popups and shit that you have to navigate your way thru. hollar at me if u need help

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

does solarmovie.eu work for you? everytime i go to play a video it buffers for an hour every 3 seconds

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    does solarmovie.eu work for you? everytime i go to play a video it buffers for an hour every 3 seconds
    lol i'll forget about ur other comment and try to help u. yes solarmovie works the best because theres the least popups. when u pick a movie, always try to click on VideoBB, megavideo, or Putlocker links. those have the least buffering, although sometimes the 1st two i mentioned have like a 72 min watching limit (theres ways around this if u google it. or u can watch it on link and when u get the time limit go back to the links and choose a differnt link and continue the movie where u left off).

i dont like any of the divxstage links because they buffer too long.