statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Mayor: Grow up you black degenerates

This guy will not be re-elected

amazing the press avoids stating the obvious

packs of racists blacks attacking whites

where would they get that notion, that all whites are out to get them?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Turned off after 30seconds after seeing it was fox network backed

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

blacks are racist period

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Turned off after 30seconds after seeing it was fox network backed
    Meaning?

That mobs of black teens really didn't terrorize innocent people?

You're right, that was actually Fox taking footage of a bunch of black youths helping old ladies cross streets, feed and clothe the poor, pick up trash and just being some upstanding do gooders and then editing the shit out of it.

Burying your head in the sand accomplishes what exactly? Keeps the false narrative alive that Whitey is the cause of the problems in da hood?

Fukkin pathetic.

And the white guy that ended up in the hospital actually beat himself up, blamed some innocent negro youths to get himself on TV while at the same time continuing his quest to oppress the black race.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    Meaning? That mobs of black teens really didn't terrorize innocent people? You're right, that was actually Fox taking footage of a bunch of black youths helping old ladies cross streets, feed and clothe the poor, pick up trash and just being some upstanding do gooders and then editing the shit out of it. Burying your head in the sand accomplishes what exactly? Keeps the false narrative alive that Whitey is the cause of the problems in da hood? Fukkin pathetic. And the white guy that ended up in the hospital actually beat himself up, blamed some innocent negro youths to get himself on TV while at the same time continuing his quest to oppress the black race.
    Sorry if i offended u there statty but i wouldnt wipe my arse with anything fox related such is their biased agenda to inform us of the 'truth' from their perspective...Look up 'Rupert Murdoch' to see how scandal ridden everything he touches becomes...
    Now if it was from a reputable news source then id probably want to listen...

BewareOf5Dimes
    BewareOf5Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!

The biggest degenerates on planet earth are elitist white people. They brought the slaves over to work for free and built up a strong country, then they scammed everyone with their mortgage horseshit and brought down the whole world.

Whitey is definitely the biggest degenerate in world history, and I am white.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9836

99 percent of blacks are animals

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    blacks are racist period

Words ain't racist buffoon, actions are.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Says the fat tub of white trash who still lives with his mommy.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Words ain't racist buffoon, actions are.
    I know u didnt just say that... Get off the supplements mayan, their doing things to ur brain Keep going and you'll end up like ttwarrior...
    Points Awarded:

eidolon gave ACoochy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    I know u didnt just say that... Get off the supplements mayan, their doing things to ur brain Keep going and you'll end up like ttwarrior...
    minorities can say racist shit, but you don't see blacks getting into groups to destroy another race.

play2winit
    play2winit's Avatar Become A Pro!

The timing couldn't be more perfect for fox news but still a tragedy.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Good for this mayor.

Excellent points, very well said. This is exactly how any sane, intelligent person feels about these type of situations. Black or white.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

There is nothing wrong with black people, the mayor understands what it's like to have some kind of self-respect for your race and community.

Sometimes you have to tell it like it is in order to get things done.

He should obviously be applauded.
    Points Awarded:

eidolon gave Cougar Bait 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ACoochy

minorities can say racist shit, but you don't see blacks getting into groups to destroy another race.
    Well then u shouldve said that instead of having others misinterpret ur comment in post #8...

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by BewareOf5Dimes View Post
    They brought the slaves over to work for free and built up a strong country,
    I am sick to death of this argument. Most of the blacks who came over here were already enslaved or living in just as bad conditions in Africa. Why can't you see it for what it is, a favor to modern blacks. If it wasn't for those white people back then bringing over slaves the African Americans of today wouldn't be here. It's a lot better over here than there, and if you or they disagree there are plenty of people who would gladly buy you a one way ticket.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Uh really? Some of those kings and warlords over in Africa are genocidal maniacs. It doesn't even have to be a different race, a different tribe is enough.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3751

Is the show Hardcore Pawn specifically designed to make Black people look like belligerent idiots? Or is that just how your average black person acts? I've watched this show twice and virtually every single encounter is a black person trying to get something for nothing. And then the Black person getting mad as hell when they don't.
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 08-10-11 at 10:52 PM.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Do you read what you write?

never heard of beat blackie night. beat whitey night? sure
    http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story...storyid=213223
    http://www.wisn.com/news/28774396/detail.html
    blacks 39x more likely to commit violent crime against whites than vice versa http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf

Your conception of whites and racism is so bizarre it can only be considered delusional. You post a KKK photo as if they are a threat. They are no threat and are 100% irrelevant. It's like you think it's 1900 and racism from whites is still widespread. Realize whites today are the least racist group on the planet by a mile. Does Pakistan open its borders to millions of immigrants from all over? Would Japan elect a black guy as Prime Minister? Would Honduras create affirmative action programs for minorities? Only the West does this. Only the West tolerates and protects substantial immigrant/minority populations to begin with, telling you all you need to know.

And if by destroy you somehow mean genocide, and imply this was done against blacks by whites, then you are even more delusional. Blacks were discriminated against but at no point were ever at threat of being destroyed.
    Last edited by Sunde91; 08-11-11 at 12:31 AM.
    Points Awarded:

ncat12 gave Sunde91 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988, statnerds, and fid

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Just wait.....you're gonna have 150 black kids jerking white people out of cars with kids in carseats like in the Wisconsin state fair last week....and some dad will shoot the assholes to protect his family.....and THEN the media will pickup on it....unfortunately it will be "White man shoots unarmed black teen who, although engaged in this unruly act, is an otherwise loved child who had dreams of finishing high school and becoming surgeon....a shame this life lost at the hands of an angry racist white man"

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Your conception of whites and racism is so bizarre it can only be considered delusional. You post a KKK photo as if they are a threat. They are no threat and are 100% irrelevant. It's like you think it's 1900 and racism from whites is still widespread. Realize whites today are the least racist group on the planet by a mile. Does Pakistan open its borders to millions of immigrants from all over? Would Japan elect a black guy as Prime Minister? Would Honduras create affirmative action programs for minorities? Only the West does this. Only the West tolerates and protects substantial immigrant/minority populations to begin with, telling you all you need to know..........VERY WELL SAID..

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

He'll get re-elected. The type of black folks who take effort and time to vote probably agree with him.

Btw, ttwarrior is a fat fuking turd who lives in a state of constant self loathing.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

You don't have to go back to 1900 to witness the racial inequalities that still affect today's society. My Irish-Ukrainian grandfather enlisted in the Army and spent most of World War II in the Pacific. He's still alive and I cherish listening to him tell his stories. I am sure many of you know someone who has fought in World War II and has had the opportunity to listen to them tell stories about their experiences. Really, God Bless all of them for being apart of the great generation that was willing to make the tremendous sacrifices that they did. How is this significant to the whole blacks should get over the past underlying point of view that seems to repeat itself on SBR? When enlisted black soldiers returned from war, they were not treated with the same dignity and respect that white soldiers were afforded. Though many enlisted in hopes that their efforts alongside fellow white soldiers would prove their worth as equal citizens, these hopes were met with hostility. Many Northern black soldiers who returned from the war and entered southern ports of entry, were not use to strict segregationist laws that prevented them riding in trains with whites (Langston Hughes, "My America"). Black soldiers were often pulled from train cars and beaten for infringing on the existing social rules (Langston Hughes, "My America"). Only after having traveled north of the capital by train, were blacks allowed to integrate with whites on trains, though lesser forms of Jim Crowism still permeated. The real irony is that these soldiers had just participated in the second Great War against the Axis powers and their racist ideologies only to return home and face the same types of racial thinking. Now, there are many black baby boomers whose parents were in the thick of it...really, it was not that long ago. Besides facing their own societal hurdles, they would have been aware of the issues that their parents faced. The race issues of the past still sting and it would be ridiculous to think that they should be forgotten by all blacks. However, racism becomes even more complicated because economic inequality has been such a strong part of how racism continued well-after chattel slavery, which gave birth to wage-slavery. Everyone knows that a disproportionate number of minorities live in poverty. Do you all think it's just because they are lazy and don't want success enough to make it real for them? In the South, I'd say that many impoverished minorities have adapted nihilistic views of the world, as they have been shunned, until more recently, from accessing the same opportunities that whites have enjoyed. I am by no means making an excuse for what's going on in Philly, because there is no excuse for that kind of action. Rather, I am responding to the ignorance that dominates these kinds of threads whenever an issue with race is brought up.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Everyone knows that a disproportionate number of minorities live in poverty. Do you all think it's just because they are lazy and don't want success enough to make it real for them? In the South, I'd say that many impoverished minorities have adapted nihilistic views of the world, as they have been shunned, until more recently, from accessing the same opportunities that whites have enjoyed. I am by no means making an excuse for what's going on in Philly, because there is no excuse for that kind of action. Rather, I am responding to the ignorance that dominates these kinds of threads whenever an issue with race is brought up.
    You should get your facts in order before posting on the ignorance of anyone else. You just stereotyped the entire race. The last few years have seen more blacks enter the middle class by % in America than any other race. Actually that data was pre-obama, so it may have reversed course. If you look at the percentages of people climbing the economic ladder, blacks are enjoying more success and making greater strides than at any time in the history of America.

Numbers do not lie, unlike whom ever is giving you bogus stories about blacks and poverty. And moving forward, never, never, ever and i mean fukkin never use a phrase like "everyone knows that a disproportionate of minorities live in poverty".

Complete generality with zero supporting evidence. Generalities do nothing but destroy your argument.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

The biggest degenerates on planet earth are elitist white people. They brought the slaves over to work for free and built up a strong country, then they scammed everyone with their mortgage horseshit and brought down the whole world.
    What say you to slave owners in America that were themselves black? Or are you so ill-informed that you were unaware of this fact?

And do you think white people just pulled boats into African ports and found people lining up to get on board? Africans sold Africans into slavery.

Finally, do understand that slavery is still practiced in parts of Africa to this day? Blacks owning blacks. What should we do about that little nugget of truth?

High3rEl3m3nt

You disagree with the fact that minorities disproportionately make up those living in poverty? I didn't say all minorities, but said a disproportionate number of minorities face economic inequality and are living in poverty. If you deny that this is a fact, you expose yourself. Fact, there are more Caucasians in the U.S. than minorities, hence the word minority. True, the gap has been shrinking and future projections show that this will no longer be the case. Second, and because I supposedly make stuff up, then you can debate the census bureau, who shows that minorities disproportionately live in poverty compared to whites. Here is the link: http://www.prb.org/Articles/2007/USR...alPoverty.aspx Then, you have the nerve to counter with the ludicrous fantasy that the middle class is growing, which it has been shrinking for a LONG time and that blacks have benefited from the middle class growth. During the 1980s, under Regan's presidency, the middle class grew and that figure included minority middle class growth. However, as the global economy became stronger and existing financial policies forced corporations to move overseas, in order to remain competitive, the middle class has shrunk.

So you think that minorities and poverty is a bogus concept, why don't you support your claims with sources.

High3rEl3m3nt

What say you to slave owners in America that were themselves black? Or are you so ill-informed that you were unaware of this fact?

And do you think white people just pulled boats into African ports and found people lining up to get on board? Africans sold Africans into slavery.

Finally, do understand that slavery is still practiced in parts of Africa to this day? Blacks owning blacks. What should we do about that little nugget of truth?
    Africans were not the first choice of slaves, but rather, slavery in Africa appeared after other sources had been exhausted. In fact, poor whites were naturally the first choice, though their stint as free labor had its limits, which is in part due to Europeans unwillingness to enslave each other. Besides Europeans becoming indentured servants and convicts being indentured to serve their sentences, enslaving Native Americans was the next logical economic choice. However, because Native Americans were being enslaved in close proximity to where they lived and had a better understanding of the surrounding wilderness, successfully enslaving them was not worth the effort. Moreover, those that were kept in captivity would rather die, than remain a slave. There are many historical documents that confirm this and I would be happy to ramble off a short list if you need it. The significance in these points is that an economic desire led whites to Africa. They came to Africa searching for a more effective labor source. Interestingly, there were already blacks in the colonies before slavery took root in the U.S and racism had not developed, until the concept was needed to justify economic motives, which benefited when Africans could be bred, enslaved, and treated like animals. To understand racism and slavery, you needn't look further than how they facilitated economic opportunity.

boscotherock
    boscotherock's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's the white mans fault that black people are out of control niggers. If we would have just left them in Africa instead of bringing them here as slaves, there would be no problems because we would be her and they would be there, in their natural jungle habitats.

RibbedTrojan
    RibbedTrojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Whitey is definitely the biggest degenerate in world history, and I am white.
    What about the Blacks who trapped yall and sold your black asses to the white man!!!!!!!!!

RibbedTrojan
    RibbedTrojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

Amen brother!

statnerds
    Put me in coach

You disagree with the fact that minorities disproportionately make up those living in poverty?
    Second, and because I supposedly make stuff up, then you can debate the census bureau, who shows that minorities disproportionately live in poverty compared to whites. Here is the link: http://www.prb.org/Articles/2007/USR...alPoverty.aspx
    So you think that minorities and poverty is a bogus concept, why don't you support your claims with sources.
    Okay let' begin a civil debate on this one topic, blacks and poverty. Here is my starting point.

Do you believe there is any correlation between poverty rates and single parent households?
    Last edited by statnerds; 08-13-11 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Forgot the you part...

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

blacks are their own worse enemy...they shoot and kill each other over gangs/colors...dying over blocks they dont even own

High3rEl3m3nt

Okay let' begin a civil debate on this one topic, blacks and poverty. Here is my starting point.

Do you believe there is any correlation between poverty rates and single parent households?

I see how you are trying to lead the discussion, but if you try to start the debate from P to Z, then you are failing to recognize the significance of A through O. So let me ask you a question. Before the colonization of Africa and the explosion of the slavery, how many single parent households were there? If you think that "here he goes with the whole, let's blame it on slavery thing," then continue to hear me out. What were the family dynamics of the first Africans in the U.S.? "He's still on the slavery thing...can't blame it all on slavery"...Not done, continue to hear me out. After Slavery was abolished, how were free slaves embraced by whites? I'm sure that you are aware that there has always been a pecking order in the U.S., where groups of peoples, such as the Irish, were shunned by other groups and characterized as animals. These European immigrants were some of the most racist people, because they were afraid to compete with recently freed slaves for work and status. Most people will then ask, "well why is not it that the blacks were not able to work up the social hierarchy, as all of the other groups had been able to do so?" The skin color of Blacks created a distinct separation that prevented them from integration, whereas the other groups were able to overcome their social hurdles after several generations, or the next group of peoples arrived. The effect of their not being able to improve their status, as other groups had eventually been able to achieve, meant that generations of black families lived in poverty and were unable to obtain gainful employment, educate themselves or their children, and enjoy many of the social privileges that were occurring and working to advance groups of whites. Of course, all whites were not privileged either, and poor whites struggled near the bottom rungs of ladder, though there were enough privileges that made them feel superior to blacks. This is only discussing one element of the effect of the root of blacks in the U.S. For example, there is the whole element of how slavery looked to strip Africans of the concept of family and black men, their masculinity. There are many elements that enter the equation and the whole premise that by me answering your question will prove your point does nothing, but show your failed understanding of how hundred's of years of inequality and poverty still are relevant to today's society. However, and this is where most people go wrong, it's much easier to enter in the discussion and talk about the easiest things to identify and fail to discuss the underlying damages that have shaped today's racial dynamics.

Don't get it twisted. I am not saying that Whites should apologize and give Blacks a free leg up. I am simply saying that there are some deep deep wounds and they are not getting healed because open dialogue is not allowed to occur, without one group being called racist or things getting blown out of proportion. It's complicated and the route that people are going, I don't see things getting better anytime soon.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

This is only discussing one element of the effect of the root of blacks in the U.S. For example, there is the whole element of how slavery looked to strip Africans of the concept of family and black men, their masculinity. There are many elements that enter the equation and the whole premise that by me answering your question will prove your point does nothing, but show your failed understanding of how hundred's of years of inequality and poverty still are relevant to today's society.

Don't get it twisted. I am not saying that Whites should apologize and give Blacks a free leg up. I am simply saying that there are some deep deep wounds and they are not getting healed because open dialogue is not allowed to occur, without one group being called racist or things getting blown out of proportion.
    What I agree with: There is no open dialogue. But from there where do you go? There will never be public discourse on this issue until the people stop labeling the truth as racist. See Bill Cosby. Race is big business in America, just check Jeremiah's multi-million dollar home in the white suburbs of Chicago. So thick with irony as to be delicious. But numbers don't lie, but they disprove narratives. FBI figures prove blacks commit crimes against whites at a much, much higher percentage, but that isn't the narrative fed to America.

What I disagree with: You make it sound as if there were zero blacks in America that did not arrive via slavery. We can put our discussion on black slave owners on hold for now (the owners being black) in America. But here is where we will get into too fine of a nuanced debate. What am I do now? Request what percentage of blacks in America today are descendants of slaves? Then apply that to the percentage living below the poverty line today? I hate any argument that seeks to remove personal responsibility from the equation. Now we will have to get into "deep wounds"...is there a time frame when I should expect black America to magically wake up one day and sing praise to God Almighty that the pain is gone?

Funny you should mention Irish. Anyone unaware of the creation of the term "Paddy Wagon" should read up how fukked up the Irish community was and how it cleaned ITSELF up in the late 1800's and early 1900's.

So now we are left with 2 possible routes to pursue.

You can once again dodge my original question of correlation between poverty and single parent households, or try this one:

Let's focus on the success of other groups, but let's focus only on black immigrants. How do you think black immigrants fare compared to their American counterparts after one generation? After two generations?

And refrain from the slave argument unless you are prepared to produce documentation on the percentage of blacks in America today that are direct descendants of said slaves and a comprehensive plan to catalog their success or failure for an institution that was outlawed 136 years ago.

I was never big on Shakespeare, but I did like some of his stuff, like this nugget:

"What is done cannot be undone."

Allow me to close with:

What about the decline of the black family? In 1960, only 28 percent of black females between the ages of 15 and 44 were never married. Today, it's 56 percent. In 1940, the illegitimacy rate among blacks was 19 percent, in 1960, 22 percent, and today, it's 70 percent. Some argue that the state of the black family is the result of the legacy of slavery, discrimination and poverty. That has to be nonsense. A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were nuclear families, comprised of two parents and children. In New York City in 1925, 85 percent of kin-related black households had two parents. In fact, according to Herbert Gutman in "The Black Family in Slavery and Freedom: 1750-1925," "Five in six children under the age of 6 lived with both parents." Therefore, if one argues that what we see today is a result of a legacy of slavery, discrimination and poverty, what's the explanation for stronger black families at a time much closer to slavery — a time of much greater discrimination and of much greater poverty?

How's that slavery destroying black family structure holding up?

Source it
    Last edited by statnerds; 08-14-11 at 11:46 AM.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9144

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Is the show Hardcore Pawn specifically designed to make Black people look like belligerent idiots? Or is that just how your average black person acts? I've watched this show twice and virtually every single encounter is a black person trying to get something for nothing. And then the Black person getting mad as hell when they don't.
    LOL i like this show. its not very good but its addicting once you start watching it

12 Last