wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

These young white Americans nowadays get away with almost everything. They get in trouble and their white brothers look out for them. I dont blame them though, rich parents from a country built on slave labor and years centuries of keeping the minority down. Shit I would be a spoiled asshole like these white kids too. The old whites are just as patronizing in their actions and their speech. I mean look at this ignorant **** he should go back to the part of EUROPE his disease infested family is from and become a citizen their and not in the great U.S.A.

wikkidinsane

This is what happens when they dont get that "free pass" with another Whitey:

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

judge judy is very rich. $45 million per year contract on top of all her millions.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

oh I see so because an idiot black was in the first video, blacks cry and post vids of idiot whites to make themselves feel better and go on a tangent calling them "disease infested", when race was never prior mentioned in the thread. insecure much?

Also tell me about slavery's role in building the country during the Inustrial Revolution, most important economic event in history. Oh wait it was driven almost entirely by whites while slavery was abolished decades before. Oh wait the wealth of the South was destroyed during the Civil War and rebuilt without slavery. Oh wait America went through 150 years, its Golden Age, and became a world power without slavery.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

The Irish weren't treated like minorities/slaves??

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

of the three in the video which one would you hire in the company you OWNED?

you know what i am saying?

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    oh I see so because an idiot black was in the first video, blacks cry and post vids of idiot whites to make themselves feel better and go on a tangent calling them "disease infested", when race was never prior mentioned in the thread. insecure much?

Also tell me about slavery's role in building the country during the Industrial Revolution, most important economic event in history. Oh wait it was driven almost entirely by whites while slavery was abolished decades before. Oh wait the wealth of the South was destroyed during the Civil War and rebuilt without slavery. Oh wait America went through 150 years, its Golden Age, and became a world power without slavery.
    Are you referring to me as "blacks"? I am one man and I am the only one who posted a vid other than the OP.
    Race wasn't explicitly mentioned but based on the tones and the connotations of some of the comments one with common sense would have been able to deduce that the origins of such comments had to do with race. You didnt see that did you? Dont feed me that bullshit that race ended after the civil war. Blacks were still being il-treated and not allowed the same priviliges like the lazy WHITE MAN. Slaves didnt contribute you are right... not!!! We kept the lazy white europeans alive by going out in the field and toiling throught hot summer days and cold winter days. If we didnt do that I don't think much of you would be around in the USA today mouthing off to us blacks and carrying on your proud family tradition of holding down minorities.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    of the three in the video which one would you hire in the company you OWNED?

you know what i am saying?

my point exactly

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    The Irish weren't treated like minorities/slaves??
    italians too and puerto ricans at one point

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

he should have simply spent some of that assistance and went to the courthouse to change his last name to Sam since he'll likely be a ward of the state for the rest of his life anyway. No drive whatsoever.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

check out these useless americans too

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    check out these useless americans too
    hahaha. That black guy in the original vid is a pos though i have to agree.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

wikkidinsane,

You are very similar to members of the Ku Klux Klan and every bit as racist as they are.

The U.S. elected a black man to the most powerful job on the face of the Earth solely due to his skin color. Idiot white liberals and their perplexing guilt over something that happened almost 150 years ago and the U.S. is paying the ultimate price.

You will continue to whine and complain and chant racism until the U.S. becomes a society similar to the one featured in the movie White Man's Burden.

The absolute worst thing our country can do is take your words and thoughts seriously.

Instead of taking personal responsibility for all of your numerous personal failures, you just chalk it up to racism. When you look at yourself in the mirror, you see the reflection of an angry, bitter man staring back at you. It should come as no surprise that the majority of people want nothing to do with you.

You are a DISGRACE to your own race and the human race.
    Last edited by andywend; 08-06-11 at 07:06 AM.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    These young white Americans nowadays get away with almost everything. They get in trouble and their white brothers look out for them. I dont blame them though, rich parents from a country built on slave labor and years centuries of keeping the minority down. Shit I would be a spoiled asshole like these white kids too. The old whites are just as patronizing in their actions and their speech. I mean look at this ignorant **** he should go back to the part of EUROPE his disease infested family is from and become a citizen their and not in the great U.S.A.
    Get a fuckin life you fuckin Nigerian, my ancestors didnt even come to this country until around 1880, they certainly never owned any slaves, but even if they had who the **** gives a shit, every group has been enslaved from one time or another, read a fuckin history book, the incredibly poor have always been enslaved, hell what do you call the 50 cents an hour the Chinese make? Id rather pay 50 cents an hour than have to support/house a slave, hell we give the blacks thousands a year just to sit on their uneducated Nigerian asses and destroy our society. The blacks were freed in the 1860s, if they cant get their shit together in a fuckin 150 years then maybe its their own fault. Do you really think theres any whites alive today that have owned or benefited from slavery? Do you know alot of 200 year olds? Worst thing that ever happened to this country was slavery, we got free cotton picking 200 years ago that the blacks would've done for free or starved to death anyway and have had to pay trillions to support the blacks ever since.

Take a good look at Africa for a change, do you see alot of blacks lining up to go back home to be with their fellow blacks, fuckin leech off the whites then claim racism, have fun in Africa you fuckin Nigerian, Im sure theyll treat ya like gold
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-06-11 at 07:19 AM.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Our country is STUFFED with people in the Judge Judy video who collect welfare from the womb to the tomb. To make matters worse, the only thing they know how to do productively is multiply and as soon as their "litter" turns 18, they run to the social services office and collect that free money.

Multiply those 2 parasites by 25 million and you have 50 million people who will never work a full day their entire life and leech off of everything they can while at the same time chanting how racist white people are.

The one thing that I agree with NAACP types on is the hatred of Americans back in the late 1700's/early 1800's who brought the continent of Africa right to our doorstep.

Talk about -EV.

bettilimbroke999

This is what happens when they dont get that "free pass" with another Whitey:

So that's the whites getting preferential treatment huh, getting 0 bucks from a Nigerian that smashed a glass in his face then getting told on national television that hes got an STD and have everybody in the country collectively laughing at him

I will say that that was some of the funniest shit I've ever seen but I did not notice the white guy enjoying his "white advantage" you talk about very much
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-06-11 at 07:49 AM.

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

this ish is just sad.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

disgruntled inbreds. Stop your complaining bitches.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    So that's the whites getting preferential treatment huh, getting 0 bucks from a Nigerian that smashed a glass in his face then getting told on national television that hes got an STD and have everybody in the country collectively laughing at him

I will say that that was some of the funniest shit I've ever seen but I did not notice the white guy enjoying his "white advantage" you talk about very much

I said that is what happen whent hey dont get the freepass. hence Judge judy not being their white brother or sister and letting them get by with any bs story. serve him right, he tried to pull one on the judge and got humiliated, Judge judy is an anomaly and not all white in the judicial system would call it like how it is .

bettilimbroke999

Yes they should quit putting blacks in prison for little things like killing ppl and armed robbery, fuckin racist white devils

As further proof that whites are racist we have a black President, granted hes a fukin godawful president and you could argue that the whites that elected him did so in order to prove how incompetent a black president would be
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-06-11 at 11:01 AM.

wikkidinsane

Yes they should quit putting blacks in prison for little things like killing ppl and armed robbery, fuckin racist white devils

I know right and whites for rape and serial killing

wikkidinsane

The numbers would be closer if whites didnt get off drug possesions charges easy because the color of their skin

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

wow the maker of thread is a complete idiot.. shes the POS

bettilimbroke999

I know right and whites for rape and serial killing
    Your right blacks dont ever rape ppl do they and how many serial killers are there like 10 in the country knockin off some crack whores

bettilimbroke999

The numbers would be closer if whites didnt get off drug possesions charges easy because the color of their skin
    Would be closer if blacks/latinos would quit operating street gangs that rob and kill ppl for a living too

wikkidinsane

Your right blacks dont ever rape ppl do they and how many serial killers are there like 10 in the country knockin off some crack whores
    both you and I know when WHITES ATTACK, they are taking down the whole building teachers, principals, students, patriotic americans, innocent children that they probably molested in the past down to their own family members -- savages!

wikkidinsane

Would be closer if blacks/latinos would quit operating street gangs that rob and kill ppl for a living too

hey dont bring latinos in this! Most are retards and consider themselves WHITE and most look white too, so you guys are one in the same on the outside. The only exception is the Mexican people, hard working people who dont cling to those Spaniards from Europe who raped and infested the Americas with their diseases and white blood. Latino/a's are walking around proud that europeans raped their great great great great grandmother and they are the off spring. Pathetic. Poeople from Spain will spit on those nasty mixED FUKS.

bettilimbroke999

both you and I know when WHITES ATTACK, they are taking down the whole building teachers, principals, students, patriotic americans, innocent children that they probably molested in the past down to their own family members -- savages!
    When Whites Attack roflmao!

So apparently whites are guilty of some insane crime about once a year while blacks about 10 times a minute, I would say that's about right

wikkidinsane

When Whites Attack roflmao! So apparently whites are guilty of some insane crime about once a year while blacks about 10 times a minute, I would say that's about right
    HAHA! You are lil bit off. If whites commit crime at a rate once in 365 days and blacks commit it ten times a minute, then blacks would out numbers whites 57816000 to 1 in American prisons and thats not counting the all the whites that got away with their nice clean white skin and dirty hearts

First 12