Mad Capper34
    Mad Capper34's Avatar Become A Pro!

diverted G's pks

You think G begging for points is funny? Wait until football season when he starts posting everyone's service plays and goes crazy if you don't give him all your points, lol. And if you post plays that have already been posted, prepare for a tongue lashing!!! It is hilarious!!!
    Also, if you give points to someone else instead of him, he will chase you down and berate you!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol, and Richta Bean

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

Thats fine....but when someone posts lies and no one calls them on it its unfair to new readers.....if i just started reading this thread and didnt know any better i would believe everything written.....we are here to protect each other from lies and threads like this.....its not about ghosts and trolls, absolutely anyone that follows g throuh the year knows that g continually lies....is it really fair to new users to sit back and not do anything? If i post it in players talk then that new reader wont read.....yes i could sit here and list all his lies, but then its just a back and forth he said she said that we've already had.....if i raise the lies people will hopefully go back and see them im the past.....for starters he edits others peoples posts and claims wins when a series loses money......i know that you know this and allow it to go, i respect that, but if you are going to let such lies go then you can't say i'm in the wrong for pointing them out.....for the life of me i can't figure out why the mods love g so much and let him get away with so much (oh, and i'll add in there gratuitous unprovoked anti-semitic remarks)....i'm sorry, if you look back you'll see i really don't post too often in this thread, but at certain points i believe it is necessary, not so i can feel good by calling him out, but so new members don't fall into believing and trusting him.....i assure you i don't get some thrill from petty cyber wars, but people need to stand up to the bully or he keeps bullying....

sunzal

And if someone called me a liar i should would do whatever i could to prove myself right....notice that g doesn't do anything to prove he was right, he just says he's above it all....still waiting for that post where i said that your system wouldn't come back....you can either post it and i'll apologize or you can apologize and i'll leave it alone.....but just ignoring proves your guilt....

sunzal

Thats what i thought you'd say....G says the haters r gone so i show up and call out his lies and instead of responding he calls the mods....i hope the mods understand why this is related to baseball.....and still waiting for my apology
    Points Awarded:

Mad Capper34 gave sunzal 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mad Capper34 gave sunzal 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mad Capper34

G you are a ******* pussy! He keeps tattling on everyone that doesn't kiss his ass. What a joke! I guess I am suspended for a couple days now, lol

Mad Capper34

You can take your 1.3473 units and shove them up your ass.
    Points Awarded:

bondi_slacker gave Mad Capper34 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.