MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

These 3 posters hate SBR and want it destroyed

Grandmaster B. After bookmaker got nabbed and especially after BJ and thegreek went under ive noticed just how much joy he took in their demise as well as many quotables about how sbr is next

TheGreat30. Guy hates sbr always has, hates the posters, mw, anything to do with the site and doesnt hide it well

Pavyracer. Getting real cynical the past few weeks, maybe a breakdown after the weird video he put out (and then erased) but he is giddy with excitement over the possibility of sbr being obsolete

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Added

MichelWaters. Guy is a known ghost of a past failed poster who is such a coward he had to make a new account because he is gutless. Also the guy had to steal pennies off other posters and feels he doest not have to pay back his debts. MichaelWaters is the biggest goof on this site.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grandmaster B

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Added

MichelWaters. Guy is a known ghost of a past failed poster who is such a coward he had to make a new account because he is gutless. Also the guy had to steal pennies off other posters and feels he doest not have to pay back his debts. MichaelWaters is the biggest goof on this site.
    Can you tell us who he is a ghost of?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

The recent events of GL have shown that pavy and cb perhaps have a thing for caligirl...Pavy, is this true?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

ive thrown my share of negative comments at sbr, but its usually to try to better the site.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    The recent events of GL have shown that pavy and cb perhaps have a thing for caligirl...Pavy, is this true?
    I am happily married. I believe if she wanted to post here she would have posted her video herself. I bash JJ all the time and he bashes me too but we have mutual respect for each other.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    Can you tell us who he is a ghost of?
    I got it nailed down to 3 posters, Bateman, KingKolstiff or that wigger dude who does the horrible rap who stiffed and was proud to stiff all those points.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I got it nailed down to 3 posters, Bateman, KingKolstiff or that wigger dude who does the horrible rap who stiffed and was proud to stiff all those points.
    He is definitely not #3. ipod keeps making ghosts but I nab them all.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bateman.. Good thing I'm not on that list

MichaelWaters

ridiculous that this thread has turned into some crusade about me being a ghost despicable. in fact i submitted an sbr pro form with my name address ect, they denied it because i supposidly didnt sign up with the correct link. well they still have all my info go check that im not a ghost, technically a ghost i had an account years ago but no one knew me. this thread is about pavracer being too tall and feeling awkward at the mall

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    ridiculous that this thread has turned into some crusade about me being a ghost despicable. in fact i submitted an sbr pro form with my name address ect, they denied it because i supposidly didnt sign up with the correct link. well they still have all my info go check that im not a ghost, technically a ghost i had an account years ago but no one knew me. this thread is about pavracer being too tall and feeling awkward at the mall
    You are a ghost that is ashamed to let people know his previous posting handle because you are gutless, just admit who you are they wont ban you but at least have some balls and not be such an oyster.

MichaelWaters

You are a ghost that is ashamed to let people know his previous posting handle because you are gutless, just admit who you are they wont ban you but at least have some balls and not be such an oyster.
    who would be ashamed of a posting handle how does that work. oh i was billyjoe4545 and i got into an e-fight with tennis99 and he owned me so i e-ran and now IM E-BACK baby and better than ever