• Poke her

3 60.00%
  • Start a chat when she's online

2 40.00%
    bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

How to get to a girl in this thread but you have never talked to her before?

I'm so desperate and don't know what to do, that I started seeking help on this forum

I have my eyes on her for about a year now..

She is the same school as me, but only know her from math classes.. As I saw and "snoofed out" of my friends she only has her girl friends and I didn't detect any other boy trying to get to her. When we went ice-skating (school's trip) about 3 months ago we only exchanged a view or two - no words. Now I can't keep stop watching her facebook profile everyday even there's nothing new.

She's the same age as I am, 1992

It would be a loooot easier if we would meet at a party somewhere and I had a few drinks because I would start the conversation = no problemo and I'd have her

But she's so amazing I want to start this without alcohol

My good girl friend said to poke her or just talk to her on chat, but I don't have the balls

So what first?

Poke and wait for her response
    or
    Start a chat when she's online ( And how to start? )

SBR p.i.m.p.s help
    Last edited by bureK; 07-27-11 at 05:19 PM.

jujujojo
    jujujojo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

just man up and start a chat u cant strike out if you dont step up to the plate homie good luck and remember u get 3 strikes make them all count

Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

I think first step is don't post pics of her on an internet gambling forum.

bureK
    OKCity

They're not nude so no problem and I'm probably the only guy from my country around here lol

Thanks for the pump up $$$, I'll be working on it

T4k
    T4k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow...it's like im posting on some video game forum.

Chat her up at school in class or on break is the best way to do it.

JVP3122
    JVP3122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

How to start a chat with her? Say hello. Think of something to talk about. The more nervous you get most likely the more you'll jumble up your words, etc. The biggest thing for you to realize is that this will not be the last girl in whom you'll be interested. This is not your last shot to get laid in your life. Try not to be nervous, just talk to her like you would any other human being.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Forget this poking/online conversation bullshit. Start saying hi to her casually. Then compliment her on something completely random. Throw her a smile when you see her.

When you've become buddies ask her "Hey, what are you doing this weekend, you wanna go check out that new ____ movie?" Make it a romantic comedy if possible. If she says no, call her an ugly whore and move on.

Lion4Life
    Lion4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well plastering her pics all over SBR is a good start.

Take down the pictures and TALK TO HER.
    Last edited by Lion4Life; 07-27-11 at 02:09 PM.

Gruntworker
    Gruntworker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3899

yeah, I gotta agree with the other posters here... posting her pics on a gambling forum was not a good start...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

ask her what her play of the day is

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Have someone that is a friend of both of you help start up a casual chat(not online) and go from there.

If that doesn't work, just slip her a roofie and you're good to go! (j/k)

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

in all honesty, this is kinda creepy to me.

DO NOT do the online anything if you have math with her.

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

love the Roofie idea Roadtrip!!!! works for me every time

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

sounds like a creep. don't poke her or chat online that's lame. just talk to her in class.

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

Quote Originally Posted by Lion4Life View Post
    Well plastering her pics all over SBR is a good start.

Take down the pictures and TALK TO HER.

hahahaha

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

keep us posted. unless your completely disgusting id say you have a chance with her after seeing her pics.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Are you good at math? Easiest would be to ask her for help when you don't need it so you can act like she's a good teacher and you're smart for picking it up so fast. But in all honesty... don't act like you like her as much as you do. Next time you lock eyes just say hi and wait for her reaction... If it's pleseant, just talk to her like a friend (ask her how she's doing and what she is up to later) but don't ask her to do anything... just get yourself on her radar. However, if the reaction is a "wtf are you talking to me for" kind of one... say something witty like "oh you're not into good looking/friendly/intelligent guys?" (just pick your best attribute out of those three, don't say all of them).

Bottomline, don't think about it too much. Just go with the flow and don't try hard. Come back when you've initiated contact and I'll tell you what to do next. Also, you can always be working on yourself by working out or getting some new threads or a new haircut. Don't look at what your friends are wearing, look at what the "cool" 1990/1991's are wearing... always stay ahead of the pack. GL.

PS. NO ONLINE BULLSHIT, leave that to the creepers and pedos. And if you can chat with her, that means you already have her as a friend? How'd that happen?
    Last edited by dj_destroyer; 07-27-11 at 03:56 PM.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

god she is ugly....so if you are dying for that you should aim even lower...like retard midgets...

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

smack her on the ass one day and say, "dat's wat up bitch."

bureK
    OKCity

Gosh didn't think of that.. hope there are no sick sex fukks around and won't abuse these pics.. You just said she's ugly.

Yeah Roadtrip I was thinking about that cause I find it the best way.. will probably try it with the 3rd person. I agree that net bullshit won't do any better, but what about 1 poke just to draw a little bit of attention? Forget the pills I don't wanna just use the girl becasue she looks smart and simple when you see her.. and afterall not so bad looking. I know you can get better stuff but I'm cool with her.

My gift of speech and jokes end when I have to talk to any a girl like this.. I get nervous and fukk everything up and not being myself.. Maybe I was born to be gay and get laid with just any guy?

Well Math is not one of my favs, but I'm ok with it. Even tough the school is getting to an end and I don't see her that much anymore but I'll try to catch her up now in the summer. Our college is in the same city ( my friends got that) so even better chances. I added her as a friend on facebook after that ice-skating and since then I'm trying to get in touch but there was no real chance. Thank u too dj, I'll keep you guys posted up

Yeah Jimmy, wish I could start like that

To all who envy gtfo

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

First mistake was adding her before you talked to her: BIG NO-NO.

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

man if school is almost over ask if she want to study for the final or get a study group together to make it a low key thing. a couple jokes here and there and you'll be on your way

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Tell her you have a 5 star lock for her, if she gives you her phone #.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by bureK View Post
    Gosh didn't think of that.. hope there are no sick sex fukks around and won't abuse these pics.. You just said she's ugly.

Yeah Roadtrip I was thinking about that cause I find it the best way.. will probably try it with the 3rd person. I agree that net bullshit won't do any better, but what about 1 poke just to draw a little bit of attention? Forget the pills I don't wanna just use the girl becasue she looks smart and simple when you see her.. and afterall not so bad looking. I know you can get better stuff but I'm cool with her.

Don't listen to these degens, she looked cute. Using a mutual friend to help start up a conversation will help you from being too nervous. No online poking, if you're gonna do any poking, do it in person.

bureK
    OKCity

Ok, will pay attention to these suggestions and most of all try to go with the flow

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

start chat if she snubs you move on to the next on she's probably stuck up anyway

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

i dont think shes ugly, she falls under the category of nothing special, i doubt a ton of guys are crushing on her like you are.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Just bust out the yayo, never met a girl who didn't like nose candy.

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Just bust out the yayo, never met a girl who didn't like nose candy.
    high school kids don't do cocaine anymore, they do MDMA and prescription shit now.

crjohnson32

stage an elaborate scheme, like have one of your friends follow her and snatch her purse, then you walk around the corner and beat the shit out of him and bring her back her purse.

crjohnson32

or walk past her and "accidentally" drop a magnum condom and a wad of hundreds

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

DO NOT POKE!

Are you trying to get a girl or be a creeper? Find a way to talk to her in person. Like someone mentioned to you earlier, this wont be the last girl you like, so just approach it like you have nothing to lose.

Be blunt, maybe ask her out for coffee, and dont be some marble mouth douche. Approach w/ confidence, and if she says "NO", then re-post on the forum, and someone close to you on here can take you out for a beer.

BOL

Blax0r
    Blax0r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    ask her what her play of the day is
    This .

Also, isn't it late/early for school to still be in session? I remember finishing mid-late June, and returning in late August.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    Are you good at math? Easiest would be to ask her for help when you don't need it so you can act like she's a good teacher and you're smart for picking it up so fast. But in all honesty... don't act like you like her as much as you do. Next time you lock eyes just say hi and wait for her reaction... If it's pleseant, just talk to her like a friend (ask her how she's doing and what she is up to later) but don't ask her to do anything... just get yourself on her radar. However, if the reaction is a "wtf are you talking to me for" kind of one... say something witty like "oh you're not into good looking/friendly/intelligent guys?" (just pick your best attribute out of those three, don't say all of them). Bottomline, don't think about it too much. Just go with the flow and don't try hard. Come back when you've initiated contact and I'll tell you what to do next. Also, you can always be working on yourself by working out or getting some new threads or a new haircut. Don't look at what your friends are wearing, look at what the "cool" 1990/1991's are wearing... always stay ahead of the pack. GL. PS. NO ONLINE BULLSHIT, leave that to the creepers and pedos. And if you can chat with her, that means you already have her as a friend? How'd that happen?
    I'd advise you to listen to this guy.

And like others have said, don't poke her or chat online. You already kind of fuked up by adding her before talking to her. So if you don't start a conversation soon in person, you're on the verge of looking like a creep. Ask her for help on a math problem. From there you can hold a good conversation with her sitting next to you talking about math. Eventually you can steer the conversation into something else.

12 Last