ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Anybody Have A MetroPCS Android?

What's the deal with these phones? $50 a month. No way these phones work the same way, when everybody else is around $100. Anybody have one of these?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

A friend of mine does. He says that it does not include the data plan.

I have a Sprint Epic 4G samsung. I pay $70 a month for the unlimited data plan.

My friend says that he would have to "pay per usage", in order to use internet. That is a good way to rack up a $300 bill.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

why you want to know what you need to steal next

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    why you want to know what you need to steal next
    Shouldn't you be somewhere eating kitty chow mein?

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Tmobile has a 4g unlimited data plan for 10 bucks. Its slower than some other plans of couse but you cannot beat the price.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

everything is cheap for a reason
    never forget this

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Not to come off as a dickhead, but aren't MetroPCS phones for people without credit?

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Not to come off as a dickhead, but aren't MetroPCS phones for people without credit?

Thats what I thought at first. I thought it was some ghetto fabulous prepaid bullshit. But I kept hearing their ads on the radio over and over so I checked it out after my 2yr Sprint contract ended and it's the real deal. I've had their service for about 6 months now. And it's a flat $50/per month including taxes. That price also includes unlimited texts and internet. It's not unlimited minutes at that price. I think I get 700 or 800 min/month. They have higher plans than that though if you need more minutes. With Sprint I was paying like $100 per/month for the same shit. MetroPCS has no contract either. If you dont pay a month or whatever they'll just shut down the service until you pay your bill current. No prepaid balances popping up every time you make a call/text or any shit like that. I've had no complaints whatsoever. My phone has the Android OS and it works fine, maybe just a tad slow at times when web browsing.