BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

You are all a bunch of fags

I would like to apologize to the gay community for using a derogrative term in my haste to post inorder to secure my sbr forum points. I realize that the Hollywood propaganda machine has spent billions of dollars promoting metro sexual bromances, and by using this word I have once again given the billion dollar propaganda machine a reason to place a reference to homosexuality on the front page of espn.com. At this time I will not mention my reasoning for cancelling ESPN the magazine and its uncanny resemblance to playgirl.

I am sorry. I will also be volunteering at the following places;

Womens abuse clinic (for calling my bowling league teammate a "bitch" when he threw a gutter ball)
    United Negro College Fund (for singing a Jay-Z song which included the phrase "N*ggA")
    Local Humane Society (for calling my neighbor a "pussy" for not banging his maid)
    Republican and Democrat National Convention (for calling its members a plethora of names)
    The Stop Genitilia Mutilation of Boys Advocacy Group (for calling someone a "dick" in rush hour traffic)
    Midwest Hemmorhoid Treatment Center (for calling almost every one of my "coworkers" an asshole)

I sincerely apologize.
    Last edited by BookiesBernanke; 07-09-11 at 05:19 PM.

boscotherock
    boscotherock's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the strangest post I have ever read...