bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

If your gf/wife became disabled would you stick with her/take care of her?

I'd be out tha fukin door so fast it would make her head spin

My bitch asked me that typical girl question that if she was paralyzed in a car accident would I take care of her and I'm like yea sure of course

Heres the true answer, ABCya bitch!

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

damn dude that's cold...

Adamho
    Adamho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can she still give head? Need to know that to give a thoughtful response.

bettilimbroke999

Adam would throatfuk that paralyzed ho and not even wipe the *** off her face

Reds_FAN
    Reds_FAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

My grandmother has MS, and my Grandfather has taken care of her for the last two years. It is very hard on him but he loves her to death and does it with a smile.

He is going to heaven, the rest of you are going to burn in hell.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Reds_FAN View Post
    My grandmother has MS, and my Grandfather has taken care of her for the last two years. It is very hard on him but he loves her to death and does it with a smile. He is going to heaven, the rest of you are going to burn in hell.
    dont worry ur a reds fan so ur must likely going to hell as well

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Reds_FAN View Post
    My grandmother has MS, and my Grandfather has taken care of her for the last two years. It is very hard on him but he loves her to death and does it with a smile.

He is going to heaven, the rest of you are going to burn in hell.
    Your grandpa is a sucker, Jesus forgives me for all my sins, thats why I commit so many, while your grandpas wasting his last years neck deep in crap filled Depends prayin that old hag hurries up and dies so he can have some peace

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I'd be out tha fukin door so fast it would make her head spin

My bitch asked me that typical girl question that if she was paralyzed in a car accident would I take care of her and I'm like yea sure of course

Heres the true answer, ABCya bitch!
    I'd be gone too. I'd wait a few months though and then say it's too hard on me.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by MatchbookSucks View Post
    I'd be gone too. I'd wait a few months days though and then say it's too hard on me.
    Corrected

This may be a bad time to bring this up since you just got back from the hospital a few days ago but the last 72 hours taken care of ya have been pretty rough on me so anyway best of luck with the whole recovery thing Im sure you'll find a great guy that wants to change his gfs diaper and stuff, here I'll put the TV on ESPN so you can watch something good until somebody shows up to move you

Adios!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-08-11 at 07:21 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I met a girl on icq back in the day, this was before the myspqce and backpage. She sent me lots of pictures from the waist up and she was damn cute with a nice rack. She would be telling me that she give great head and she guarantees that I have never gotten better head than what she was going to give me. We talked for a few days and then decided to meet at her place. I was pretty damn excited. On the day we were suppose to me she springs on me that she is crippled and in a faking wheel chair. I was pissed and told her she should have been honest with me from the beginning. I called off the "date". But we still continued to chat online. I was still thinking of going to meet her just to get some head from her. But then she starts telling me that head is not all she wanted to do. She said she wanted to have sex, that she loves sex... Wtf??? I asked if she could feel it and she said she could but it was hard for her to orgasm. Wtf??? How could she feel it if she was fukkin paralyzed??? Then she tells me that it will be fun but that I would have to put her in whatever position I wanted her in because she could not move herself and that we could do anal because it would not hurt her because she could not feel it.

At thAt point I figured she was losing about some things and I was also getting creeped out so I ne'er met her And stopped talking to her.

To this day I still wonder how good the head would have been though. She told me spotters were quitters.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Sorry about the fukking typos boys. Stupid iPhone spell checking/word correcting bullshit.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Been married to my wife for 20+ years now. She was just diagnosed with MS a couple of months ago. She's pissed me off, I don't know how many times over the years, but I would never even think of leaving her side. "For better or for worse, in sickness or in health......."

bettilimbroke999

I should've specifically said paralyzed, I forgot that anyone with a cold signs up for disability nowadays

I didnt mean if your bitch claims shes depressed or has occasional seizures and somehow gets a good enough lawyer to rob John Q taxpayer out of disability for the rest of her worthless life, what I meant was if you're full on in charge of changing her diapers and wiping her completely paralyzed ass (like if she snapped her neck in a car accident for example)
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-08-11 at 09:35 PM.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Nope, off to a nursing home.

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP, I assume you have a girlfriend and not a wife?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by slatter View Post
    Correct, marriage is for suckers

I like my car but I dont get fukin married to it bc in 5 years or so it will be a piece of shit that's falling apart, at that point I will simply trade it in for a new car. Ppl who get married are unable to see the future where they will want to trade in their gf for a new one so they get a huge penalty when they go to trade her in.

Dont you get why all women want to get married and no guys do, bc marriage is an institution set up for women to rob men, the guy gets the same woman he would get just dating her except now the woman gets all the guys shit when she turns into an ugly bitch (inevitably) and drives the guy crazy. Once you marry a girl she has no motivation to remain attractive or have a pleasant personality, actually she is pretty much motivated to become a crazy bitch bc she gets half your shit if you leave her and doesnt have to cook/clean anymore for your worthless ass.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-09-11 at 08:54 AM.
    Points Awarded:

NHL Pro Capper gave bettilimbroke999 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

do5000
    do5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 681

its a tough call. i think most people would stay, but half would resent the wife/gf forever

nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty sure some very bad karma is coming the OP's way.....what you are saying about marriage is only YOUR opinion....most ppl do not feel this way

bettilimbroke999

Dont worry about me I'll be fine, I'll have all my shit at the end of the day and all you'll have is lawyer bills.

There is no such thing as karma, in this world you act like an idiot and you pay the price, you act intelligent and you get rewarded.

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

depends on how bad she is I mean I'd try and put her in a nice home and visit they're more qualified than I am anyway

bettilimbroke999

Yea me too, put her in a home that her 800 month disability would afford (I would also send her a rat trap for christmas) and say ABCya bitch!

You couldnt rent a Motel 6 for 800 a month, get real dude, just admit that you would toss her in the dumpster and move on!

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I met a girl on icq back in the day, this was before the myspqce and backpage. She sent me lots of pictures from the waist up and she was damn cute with a nice rack. She would be telling me that she give great head and she guarantees that I have never gotten better head than what she was going to give me. We talked for a few days and then decided to meet at her place. I was pretty damn excited. On the day we were suppose to me she springs on me that she is crippled and in a faking wheel chair. I was pissed and told her she should have been honest with me from the beginning. I called off the "date". But we still continued to chat online. I was still thinking of going to meet her just to get some head from her. But then she starts telling me that head is not all she wanted to do. She said she wanted to have sex, that she loves sex... Wtf??? I asked if she could feel it and she said she could but it was hard for her to orgasm. Wtf??? How could she feel it if she was fukkin paralyzed??? Then she tells me that it will be fun but that I would have to put her in whatever position I wanted her in because she could not move herself and that we could do anal because it would not hurt her because she could not feel it.

At thAt point I figured she was losing about some things and I was also getting creeped out so I ne'er met her And stopped talking to her.

To this day I still wonder how good the head would have been though. She told me spotters were quitters.
    I was about to abandon this thread and then this nugget appeared!! lololol

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

I don't know if I could be the primary care giver. Would be best to put in a nice home, but go to see her every day.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by clonecat View Post
    I don't know if I could be the primary care giver. Would be best to put in a nice home, but go to see her every day.
    Yea you and bossman both take the easy way out, show some fuckin balls and admit youd roll her down the fukin street and hope the garbage man picks her up

Sayin youd put her in a "nice home" with her 800/month disability check is fukin comical, yea you're gonna rent her a fukin room at the Taj Mahal with 24 hour care even though you couldnt rent the Bates motel for 800/month. Plz no more commenting retarded shit like this, if you dont have the balls to tell the truth DONT POST IN MY THREADS!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

you seem like a psychopath some girl is gonna stab you in the eye

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    you seem like a psychopath some girl is gonna stab you in the eye
    If she's paralyzed she couldnt stab me

Im not a psychopath Im just keepin it real

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by slatter View Post

Betbroke is a disgruntled,ugly, fat fukk that has never touched a bitch.....

Must be sad to be a pissed off lil bitch

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

What part of the marriage vow "Until death do us part" do you not understand

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Yea you and bossman both take the easy way out, show some fuckin balls and admit youd roll her down the fukin street and hope the garbage man picks her up Sayin youd put her in a "nice home" with her 800/month disability check is fukin comical, yea you're gonna rent her a fukin room at the Taj Mahal with 24 hour care even though you couldnt rent the Bates motel for 800/month. Plz no more commenting retarded shit like this, if you dont have the balls to tell the truth DONT POST IN MY THREADS!
    i thought it was sbr page being like the girl u mentioned u r a dick head

thaman79
    thaman79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Talk about cold blooded. I would be there to the end. If you love someone that's what you do.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Betbroke is a disgruntled,ugly, fat fukk that has never touched a bitch.....

Must be sad to be a pissed off lil bitch
    Sex with drag queens every night dont make you a pimp

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    What part of the marriage vow "Until death do us part" do you not understand
    **** that, nobody takes that serious, whats the divorce rate 99%

Quote Originally Posted by thaman79 View Post
    Talk about cold blooded. I would be there to the end. If you love someone that's what you do.
    Not cold blooded just realistic, I aint gonna spend the next 60 years changing my paralyzed gfs diapers