SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

RIP Spankie

spankie: sbr crewwww. what shall we dooo. killed away spankie. and all the arabic foolz. forget watcha knowwww. but bitch know this. i wish sbr would just get up off muh .

We'll miss you and your big fat cat. Much love.

azimm11
    azimm11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1757

you were a leader on the chat front and your dedication was top notch.

a PUFF in your honor!

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea.Spankel...RIP wherever U B now....

SoV
    "Why always me"

puff

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

poor Spankie, he was one of the great. SBR Mods needs to chill down a little

BurgerKing
    BurgerKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

he was a terrorists and a rapist. always patroling the local jogging paths and making pipe bombs in his spare time

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Poor spankie

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

What happened??

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    What happened??
    last i heard he wanted to self delete himself. guess the mods took care of that for him.

and on a side note i wish some other people around here would self delete themselves *cough*doucheshokage*cough*

SoV
    "Why always me"

Nah, it was a thread he started. See the first thread in Private Zone.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I'd bet you BurgerKing knows who he is.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

puff

rip was a chat legend

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I'd bet you BurgerKing knows who he is.

Burgerking doesn't receive points.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Spankie's a sweetheart.
    '
    Unfortunately Shari tilted Spankie today by giving him an infraction. He also thought that other people should've received infractions (which they had but they're not the types to whine about it on the forum) and he also expressed his displeasure about a certain ghost flying around. As I've said 100+ times, unless there's proof, SBR's hands are tied.

Ironically enough, Spankie only joined SBR in February yet claims to know the inner workings of the forum. Many people think he's a ghost. If SBR had acted on the same speculation Spankie's dishing out, he would've been gone long ago. I like Spankie very, very, very much. But when I'm working my non-job, I think of everyone as words on a screen. Some of my favourite posters on here have received infractions or worse from me ie the OP who was unfortunately the victim of a stupid piece of shit system glitch. But if I'm not consistent and fair, then I pretty much suck more than my tennis bets lately. I truly like each of you on here even when people spit the dummy or go loco for a few minutes. This isn't real life guys. And if you think it is, it's probably time to step away from the computer.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-24-11 at 01:38 PM.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

shari if spankie is a ghost by article 12.5 under section A, u have to tell us his identity

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    This isn't real life guys. And if you think it is, it's probably time to step away from the computer.

Psycho Paul
    Psycho Paul's Avatar Become A Pro!

is this real life.

puff.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

god bless the spankster

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Spankie's a sweetheart.
    '
    Unfortunately Shari tilted Spankie today by giving him an infraction. He also thought that other people should've received infractions (which they had but they're not the types to whine about it on the forum) and he also expressed his displeasure about a certain ghost flying around. As I've said 100+ times, unless there's proof, SBR's hands are tied.

Ironically enough, Spankie only joined SBR in February yet claims to know the inner workings of the forum. Many people think he's a ghost. If SBR had acted on the same speculation Spankie's dishing out, he would've been gone long ago. I like Spankie very, very, very much. But when I'm working my non-job, I think of everyone as words on a screen. Some of my favourite posters on here have received infractions or worse from me ie the OP who was unfortunately the victim of a stupid piece of shit system glitch. But if I'm not consistent and fair, then I pretty much suck more than my tennis bets lately. I truly like each of you on here even when people spit the dummy or go loco for a few minutes. This isn't real life guys. And if you think it is, it's probably time to step away from the computer.
    god this is your life isn't it..Spankie was a top SBR poster and did a phenomenal job moderating chat...what a joke..