statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

You Liberals can't be this fukkin stupid

Or maybe you can. Do you ever think shit through? Maybe you are just too dense to realize that no one thing exists by itself. Kinda of like running around screaming about conserving electricity, having rolling black outs in California and Texas while at the same time telling everyone to drive an electric car. Fukkin idiots. But these 2 from this last week have really pushed me over the edge and convinced me you operate with the logic of a 5 year old.

Exhibit A:

Some libs are pushing to have circumcision classified as a misdemeanor. So snipping of the twig of an infant would be a crime. It would be totally illegal to slice a foreskin while still perfectly legal to murder a baby. Do you fukks think anything through?

Exhibit B

So common gets to go the white house for some poetry bullshit. I don't care, let his black ass sing about whatever he wants, killing cops, beating up white people, you know things that should help elevate his people and race. Invite him, I don't give a fukk, but did none of the parties think this one through?!?!?

Hmmmm, common is a racist that thinks inter-racial relationships should be outlawed.

Obama is the president.

His parents were what again?

If you people weren't so dangerous, it would be non-stop laughs just watching the stupid, inconsistent shit you do on a daily basis...

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Feel better now?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Feel better now?
    Disgruntled inbreds..

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11304

Someone always has something to bitch about......usually the people who have crappy lives.

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by GoCougs! View Post
    Someone always has something to bitch about......usually the people who have crappy lives.
    liberal response?

JVP3122
    JVP3122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Issue A is in San Francisco, where everyone is crazy.

About Common, check out these videos where Jon Stewart makes Bill O'Reilly his bitch on this exact subject on O'Reilly's own show.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

So you bitch to a bunch of degenerates on a gambling forum?

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I'm not going to watch a liberal hack argue with a conservative hack for 10 fukkin minutes.

The point was no one is picking up on the irony of inviting a racist who opposes inter-racial relationships to the white house, to visit the most powerful (black) man in the world who happens to be the result of an inter-racial relationship...

It's fukkin hilarious

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

what a nerd.