daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    The message you received from me was word for word the same message Paco received from me. I copy and pasted the PM to you both. I wasn't working when all of this was going down but because I had entered one of the threads and given you both an infraction, I felt I needed to tell you guys to stop or either/both of you would be automatically restricted if you received one more. Went for a walk with my son and by the time I came back the damage had been done but he was no longer posting. I've spoken to Paco today and he knows that if I hadn't have went out for a while he would've received another infraction or at least been put on a cool down period. But I also think he knows that what he said wasn't acceptable on SBR and is going to stop with the racist stuff. If not, then at least he knows what the result will be. As it would be for anyone.
    Paco is a born racist.. he should have been banned for his racist comments and classless mother attacks.. paco is spitting that shit left and right.. telling his *** is on lakerboy's mother forehead and shit..

It just shows that paco is an invincible poster that can't be infracted for his racist and classless posts.. Maybe being a muslim will help you not to get infracted because of the "you can't mess with a muslim cause muslim will get back with you" bullshit..

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Paco is a born racist.. he should have been banned for his racist comments and classless mother attacks.. paco is spitting that shit left and right.. telling his *** is on lakerboy's mother forehead and shit.. It just shows that paco is an invincible poster here that can't be infracted for his racist and classless posts.. Maybe being a muslim will help you not to get infracted because the "you can't mess with a muslim because muslim will get back with you" bullshit..
    ur very obsessed with 1 topic, reminds me of a certain poster

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Sorry for Some of the comments guys. Many will say "too late, u already said what u said"

O well, take the apology or not.
    This is your best effort at apologizing after your posts supporting the murders of innocent Americans. And yes, that is exactly what you did by posting stuff like "Daniel Pearl".

I always wondered what kind of guy talks about how much he loves his family, then posts how he's "at a strip club and just got his dikk sucked."

Now I know. A classless, cowardly wannabe gangster muslim who tries to pretend they're something they're not.

Go make some more vids with some cash spread out on a quilt with a shotgun laying there.

If that didn't expose you as a total fukking tool....then I don't know what would?
    Points Awarded:

ngates815 gave opie1988 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ngates815, Cuse0323, wtf, William Walters, Wulfman14, and Shortstop

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    This is your best effort at apologizing after your posts supporting the murders of innocent Americans. And yes, that is exactly what you did by posting stuff like "Daniel Pearl". I always wondered what kind of guy talks about how much he loves his family, then posts how he's "at a strip club and just got his dikk sucked." Now I know. A classless, cowardly wannabe gangster muslim who tries to pretend they're something they're not. Go make some more vids with some cash spread out on a quilt with a shotgun laying there. If that didn't expose you as a total fukking tool....then I don't know what would?
    why do refer to the fact hes a muslim, sounds like ur the "biggest" muslim hater here

opie muslim bashing was 2001 cmon pal get with the times, i know ur a real racists "but" try not to come off as one, ppl will like u "better" if ur not a racist
    Points Awarded:

paco gave onetrickpony 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MidgetTossers
    MidgetTossers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

This is your best effort at apologizing after your posts supporting the murders of innocent Americans. And yes, that is exactly what you did by posting stuff like "Daniel Pearl".

I always wondered what kind of guy talks about how much he loves his family, then posts how he's "at a strip club and just got his dikk sucked."

Now I know. A classless, cowardly wannabe gangster muslim who tries to pretend they're something they're not.

Go make some more vids with some cash spread out on a quilt with a shotgun laying there.

If that didn't expose you as a total fukking tool....then I don't know what would?
    ^^this

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post

why do refer to the fact hes a muslim, sounds like ur the "biggest" muslim hater here

opie muslim bashing was 2001 cmon pal get with the times, i know ur a real racists "but" try not to come off as one, ppl will like u "better" if ur not a racist
    I also referred to the fact that he's a tool.

I don't like tools anymore than I do Muslims.

Here....maybe this will be easier for you in a sentence format:

"You know, boys.....that onetrickpony is the biggest fukkin' tool I've ever seen!"

Now do you see, son?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Otp why are u so busy defending paco? Do u know not seee what happened? The same thing that always happens to paco. He loses and then he gets bitter and goes of on a tirade.I personally don't think pac is a bad guy but he let's substances take over him and then let's out his real feelings.

onetrickpony

I also referred to the fact that he's a tool. I don't like tools anymore than I do Muslims. Here....maybe this will be easier for you in a sentence format: "You know, boys.....that onetrickpony is the biggest fukkin' tool I've ever seen!" Now do you see, son?
    confirmed ur a muslim hater, thats all it speaks for it self

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Otp why are u so busy defending paco? Do u know not seee what happened? The same thing that always happens to paco. He loses and then he gets bitter and goes of on a tirade.I personally don't think pac is a bad guy but he let's substances take over him and then let's out his real feelings.
    cause opie is a racist, opie doesnt like all muslims

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The stupidity continues, grow the fuk up the whole lot of you. Someone pick a winner and quit fukkin fighting like children.

daimoshokage

onetrickphony.. what a retard..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

lakerboy

Otp we are all racists. Its not that big a deal. Making fun of the death of thousands of your own citizens is a different story.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

A lot of people on this site give off the impression that they are racist but in reality most of the things that are said are said to piss other people off.

opie1988

I'll start liking Muslims when they stop blowing sh*t up.

Until then, I have no problem admitting I'm not a fan. Doesn't mean all Muslims are bad people, but I have a real hard time trusting them right now.

You like underage kids, onetrickpony. Does that make you a complete jerkoff?? Actually, yes. Yes it does.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

onetrickpony

opie no going back now, ur a muslim hater/basher ur a sick human being pal, get help were all "gods" people, shame on u and what u believe in

daimoshokage

I also referred to the fact that he's a tool.

I don't like tools anymore than I do Muslims.

Here....maybe this will be easier for you in a sentence format:

"You know, boys.....that onetrickpony is the biggest fukkin' tool I've ever seen!"

Now do you see, son?
    That's definitely a FACT.. and onetrickphony defending paco, the biggest racist and terrorist loving piece of shit in sbr shows you that he's also a messed up fukktard as well..

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

All of you come across as such huge pussies in this thread. Seriously, sbr was so much more fun before all of you pussies started fighting.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I'm in the mood for some McDonalds.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This is your best effort at apologizing after your posts supporting the murders of innocent Americans. And yes, that is exactly what you did by posting stuff like "Daniel Pearl". I always wondered what kind of guy talks about how much he loves his family, then posts how he's "at a strip club and just got his dikk sucked." Now I know. A classless, cowardly wannabe gangster muslim who tries to pretend they're something they're not. Go make some more vids with some cash spread out on a quilt with a shotgun laying there. If that didn't expose you as a total fukking tool....then I don't know what would?
    These comments should make for some interesting times at the bash.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I'm in the mood for some McDonalds.
    Got the munchies tonight pac?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

shut your hole Forumcancer
    That's definitely a FACT.. and onetrickphony defending paco, the biggest racist and terrorist loving piece of shit in sbr shows you that he's also a messed up fukktard as well..

opie1988

opie no going back now, ur a muslim hater/basher ur a sick human being pal, get help were all "gods" people, shame on u and what u believe in
    Going back? I have no problem being exactly who I am, otp.

Unlike yourself, I'm not desperately trying to fit in here. I already do.

One day you'll learn that trying so hard to be liked, only makes you look like a bigger dikk. Just be yourself, son.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

onetrickpony

Going back? I have no problem being exactly who I am, otp. Unlike yourself, I'm not desperately trying to fit in here. I already do. One day you'll learn that trying so hard to be liked, only makes you look like a bigger dikk. Just be yourself, son.
    ok muslims hater, ur the biggest fuking joke here

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    shut you hole Forumcancer
    another classy post from germany.. typical..

paco

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Got the munchies tonight pac?
    Yea. Figured I'll smoke a bit today.

I'll save the hennessy for tomorrow.

A nice Big Mac and fries sounds good now.

daimoshokage

onetrickphony is just jealous with opie.. guy still lives in his parent's basement and broke as fukk..

daimoshokage

Yea. Figured I'll smoke a bit today.

I'll save the hennessy for tomorrow.

A nice Big Mac and fries sounds good now.
    You love beheading american people?

lakerboy

Paco try the bacon doublee cheeseburge or the mcchicken halal version.

opie1988

Ok.

Please post some more photos of the underage girls you "friended" on Facebook.

Or maybe some more of those cool pics where you had some $20 dollar bills paper clipped together with your name on them!

That was SUPER COOL!!

You'll be an elite poster yet, son!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

ok muslims hater, I am the biggest fuking joke here
    agreed
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage, and opie1988

lakerboy

I'm thinking bacvonatar. Notice the V in it lmao.

paco

You love beheading american people?
    Ofcourse not. I never said anything about beheading in that post u keep mentioning. I simply mentioned a name. I am American born citizen

Would u like me to put my hand on my heart and recite the star spangled banner?

lakerboy

Let's get this thread to 3 million views. Then we can call it a winning thread.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38481

Lakerboy, explain how you aren't sbr pro

First ... 456789 Last