VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

SBR's Worst Moderator

Is Bobbyfk.

I also suspect that he's highly anti-American.

I was banned from SBR Chat for stating my opinion on the terrorists, the current wars and the state of the society in the United States.

Bobby just picks and chooses who he wants to support, regardless of what is said and done. He backs up and supports known point stiffs and thiefs in Apricot_Sinner. He supported nyed when he threated to harm me.

I had some choice words after this...and I'm the one that gets banned. It's unfortunate that SBR Chat is all the bobbyfk has and I'd be serious concerned what would happen if SBR fired him.

The leaders of SBR should be playing it down the middle. Everyone should get infractions and be banned for the same offenses.

I don't wish anything good upon you Bobby, Sinner, nyed, and SoV. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

SBR gets what they pay for when it comes to Bobby, so not much.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Bobby is too trigger happy, i'm surprised he hasn't been spoken to about this.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

This is true. Can't really expect that much for 20 points a day.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Bobby is too trigger happy, i'm surprised he hasn't been spoken to about this.
    At least he's finally been told he cannot lend points anymore. Doesn't look that great when you loan a known stiff 1K points..

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BOBBAY!!! is out of control, he aligning himself with a known scammer venditto says it all, SBRJohn should write Bobby up. Bobby should take this a little more serious.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

he's a marble mouthed slurring douche.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

you said some very bad things in SBR chat vegas. I am not going to go into it any further but you know you have been warned for the same action in the past

VegasInsider
    Update your status

hey bobby....go thru the chat records and you'll see your boy Patty did the exact same thing. Records won't lie.

but you won't do that...it'll just prove you wrong.

different punishes for the same action. it's not right.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    you said some very bad things in SBR chat vegas. I am not going to go into it any further but you know you have been warned for the same action in the past
    With all due respect Bobby you align yourself in chat with someone who is known to scam people on the internet for money. You being a mod and being friends with a scammer looks bad. Also werent you aligned with TSoprano as well Bobby? Bobby are you a bad seed?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    SBR gets what they pay for when it comes to Bobby, so not much.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    With all due respect Bobby you align yourself in chat with someone who is known to scam people on the internet for money. You being a mod and being friends with a scammer looks bad. Also werent you aligned with TSoprano as well Bobby? Bobby are you a bad seed?
    I personally never had any problems with Sinner

VegasInsider
    Update your status

That's right. Didn't I hear that Bobby was trying to get clients for Soprano's bookie biz and was banned?

Wow, SBR...hiring a known SBR felon as your chat moderator.

At least he's not a REAL moderator, he doesn't have all the same powers as they others.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    I personally never had any problems with Sinner
    Lets cut the bullshit Bobby you damn well know his history, he is a smooth talking manipulative scam artist. That barrelled in fuk will be the 1st to admit it as well. Bobby you are easily manipulated just like trying to book action with TSOP pal, you are better than this Bobby.

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Bobby sounds like a little bitch. Is this true bobby, are you a little bitch?

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

haha this thread is hilarious. totally has made my night

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Bitch indeed.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, we should all be ashamed, yet you ran around and used racist terms like "rag-heads", "towel-heads", "sand *******".

Also, you wished death upon a certain member of chat, stating that he should have been in the building that was attack by terrorists on 9/11. Not only is that a disgrace to the memory of the people who died at 9/11, it's also highly childish and pathetic to wish death upon another member, only because they disagree with your views.
    Last edited by shari91; 05-02-11 at 01:11 AM.

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you have a problem with Bobby, you have a problem with yourself.

Time to take a long look hard in the mirror.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

dax is the worst

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Ask Bobby for the chat records, you'll see the same wish and/or threat upon me.

Rules should work both ways.

I wasn't banned for the terminology I used, but for that threat that you stated. I did say that, indeed. But if those are the rules, let's call a fair game all the way around.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by emoney View Post
    If you have a problem with Bobby, you have a problem with yourself.

Time to take a long look hard in the mirror.
    I almost feel bad hammering Bobby...it's almost not fair

SoV
    "Why always me"

Bit sad that a moderator is being tarnished with a "un-American" tag only because he banned someone who was using racial slurs and was wishing death upon others.

Maybe I was wrong in thinking that being "American" was being a part of a liberal society, where people from different races and classes were accepted, and were brought up on a society that promoted peaceful co-existence of individuals. I may have been wrong.

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I almost feel bad hammering Bobby...it's almost not fair
    It is not fair, because as a mod, he can not say what he should be able to say.

But I will, you are a douchebag.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

He can't? Hasn't stopped him before. You should visit chat sometime.

soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162

they're forum moderators. Power goes to their heads easily. They really think that they are someone important.

They sit at home in their moms basement and in their minds they are the most powerful people in the world. They don't get that they are "in charge of about .000000000000000000000000001% of people and they have no real power. Like coming or not coming to SBR or any other forum is going to ruin anyone's day.

I love the threats you get from moderators " just be lucky I didn't ban you" ....LMFAO. Ya Okay SPANKY.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjaycuny

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Bit sad that a moderator is being tarnished with a "un-American" tag only because he banned someone who was using racial slurs and was wishing death upon others.

Maybe I was wrong in thinking that being "American" was being a part of a liberal society, where people from different races and classes were accepted, and were brought up on a society that promoted peaceful co-existence of individuals. I may have been wrong.
    If they're in America and not terrorist supoorts...fine. I have no respect or tolerance for those terrorist supporters living abroad or anywhere else for that matter.

You're not even an American, so call me ignorant or whatever you want and just go back to England.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Yes the chat logs certainly do not lie. You must have mental issues because you say some hateful out of line shit and than claim that I did the same which with any mod that reads what you and I said will see the truth. You deserved what you got.

SoV
    "Why always me"

If they're in America and not terrorist supoorts...fine. I have no respect or tolerance for those terrorist supporters living abroad or anywhere else for that matter.

You're not even an American, so call me ignorant or whatever you want and just go back to England.
    Who talked about supporting terrorists? Are these situations you're creating within your own head? Seems like it.

And for going back to England, leave that matter to me. No need to worry about what I do in life, like I do not care what you did or said when you lied about being in Vegas or winning $700k gambling.

EDIT: As for not being American, this issue is still close to me, since I had a relative who worked at the Empire State Building and was stuck in NYC that day (and you well know my phone code is from that region). Also, I have friends with the RAF in Afghanistan and Iraq, so don't spout shite about me not caring or being ignorant about this. I probably had/have more at stake than you do.
    Last edited by SoV; 05-01-11 at 11:28 PM.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I was waiting for you to come in here and cry innocence. It was only a matter of time.

I don't know, I just don't have tolerance for known scammers and thieves. I guess we all have our faults.

ApricotSinner32

You were being a racist scumbag. You made this thread to cry for your innocence. Are you describing me or you? Seriously put down the liquor man. You were out of line.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I'm not backing down for what I said, fuk that. I don't regret one word of what I said.

If you're opinion is that I was being a racist scumbag....so be it.

ApricotSinner32

It's not opinion. It's fact.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is self burial, u exposed ur ways

SoV
    "Why always me"

I'm not backing down for what I said, fuk that. I don't regret one word of what I said.

If you're opinion is that I was being a racist scumbag....so be it.
    So what's the point of the thread then? You were being racist, wished death and got rightly chucked. And you admitted as much right now.

12 Last