obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Full head of hair Mikescamm. Keep trying though. Maybe beg for 20 points so you can cheat in Poker again. Posting the photo was the last straw for that clown.
    you will be fully bald in a couple years. proof is in the pictures...don't worthy shirley I'll keep your pic trading through email and not thru SBR pms

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Photo in question...

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    you will be fully bald in a couple years. proof is in the pictures...don't worthy shirley I'll keep your pic trading through email and not thru SBR pms
    Don't worry you've crossed the line so now I will. You're immature and need to grow up.

obamaismyuncle

Don't worry you've crossed the line so now I will. You're immature and need to grow up.
    thanks, lets join e hands and sing we are the world

BatemanPatrickl

thanks, lets join e hands and sing we are the world
    Nope. You've been cyberstalking me for months so I am going to take the appropriate actions. You couldn't just leave things alone but now it's personal. I suggest you knock off the childish act once and for all.

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

This is one of those times that I am happy and content for not being one of the "cool" kids on SBR and only coming here for gambling info. Drama free.

obamaismyuncle

Nope. You've been cyberstalking me for months so I am going to take the appropriate actions. You couldn't just leave things alone but now it's personal. I suggest you knock off the childish act once and for all.

or you're gonna beg shari for personal info on me? you're the king of cyber stalking, go ahead and print off your last 10,000 posts on sbr and send them to the proper authorities, grow up you balding e thug..

sparkyasu
    sparkyasu's Avatar Become A Pro!

wished they banned tr88 instead, he prevents other people from having a real convo

BatemanPatrickl

or you're gonna beg shari for personal info on me? you're the king of cyber stalking, go ahead and print off your last 10,000 posts on sbr and send them to the proper authorities, grow up you balding e thug..
    Has nothing to do with Shari or SBR. Full head of hair. Like I said keep it up you are only giving me more information. I don't post people's photos or personal info, you do. Cyberstalking is a crime. Hope you realize that before it's too late.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

How would shari have any of your personal information?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    Photo in question...

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    She doesn't; just another lie. Don't worry this kid is barking up the wrong tree. I told him to avoid me weeks ago but sadly this is all he has in life.

obamaismyuncle

Has nothing to do with Shari or SBR. Full head of hair. Like I said keep it up you are only giving me more information. I don't post people's photos or personal info, you do. Cyberstalking is a crime. Hope you realize that before it's too late.

like I said Patty Cakes, why don't you just print off your last 10k posts and send them to the proper authorites...here's a definition of cyberstalking you balding clown..

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information in order to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.<sup id="cite_ref-Bocij14_0-0" class="reference">[1]</sup>

Are you so ******* stupid you don't realize you fit every definition of cyber stalking to a T?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

You do realize, that there is no "barking up the wrong tree" on the internet.

You nor him are going to do anything but harass each other on the internet. And it seems that Obama doesn't take this seriously/personal, unlike you.

BatemanPatrickl

You do realize, that there is no "barking up the wrong tree" on the internet. You nor him are going to do anything but harass each other on the internet. And it seems that Obama doesn't take this seriously/personal, unlike you.
    Oh he doesn't? Sending out personal photos and personal information on me is not taking it seriously? Stay out of this Gates you must have crushed your head in a machine.

obamaismyuncle

like I said Patty Cakes, why don't you just print off your last 10k posts and send them to the proper authorites...here's a definition of cyberstalking you balding clown..

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information in order to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.<sup id="cite_ref-Bocij14_0-0" class="reference">[1]</sup>

Are you so ******* stupid you don't realize you fit every definition of cyber stalking to a T?

So #1 this statement below would be considered a "false accusation" by the balding dummy..

By the way Obama care to tell us why you got arrested for assaulting a female? Couldn't get any so you had to take by force?

Real classy guy.

Bateman, I will bury your own ass at your own game..

BatemanPatrickl

like I said Patty Cakes, why don't you just print off your last 10k posts and send them to the proper authorites...here's a definition of cyberstalking you balding clown.. Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information in order to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.<sup id="cite_ref-Bocij14_0-0" class="reference">[1]</sup> Are you so ******* stupid you don't realize you fit every definition of cyber stalking to a T?
    Yep. What you do exactly. "PM me for a photo of Bateman". Don't worry Obama you've buried yourself.

BatemanPatrickl

obamaismyuncle

Any photos posted are fair game for anyone to exploit. If you don't want to make it public "Don't Post It"

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5032

If it's the same photo that was taken when you met Bread, what is the big deal?

BatemanPatrickl

Any photos posted are fair game for anyone to exploit. If you don't want to make it public "Don't Post It"
    I did not POST it. Therefore it is not fair game. All of the other info you have been sending out like my real name is NOT posted. So keep doing it; you will have no shot when defending yourself.

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

so some body stole the photo of batemen to start with? how did original pic get out?

obamaismyuncle

I did not POST it. Therefore it is not fair game. All of the other info you have been sending out like my real name is NOT posted. So keep doing it; you will have no shot when defending yourself.
    are you an idiot? this has nothing to do with the photo on SBR that you "didn't post"..bring it, all you are is a big baby..I will bury you again..I could care less about some photo of your half bald ugly ass, that photo is in the private zone for all to view. Funny how the mods never deleted it, right?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Oh he doesn't? Sending out personal photos and personal information on me is not taking it seriously? Stay out of this Gates you must have crushed your head in a machine.
    I find that funny.

How does he have your personal information?

Once again, sending out that silly "gay" pic is nothing to get all bent out of shape about. It shows nothing but a receeding hairline. Doesn't show your face or anything, so nobody will know who you are.

BatemanPatrickl

I find that funny. How does he have your personal information? Once again, sending out that silly "gay" pic is nothing to get all bent out of shape about. It shows nothing but a receeding hairline. Doesn't show your face or anything, so nobody will know who you are.
    RogueScholar posted my real information in chat. Obama took it and e-mailed it to people. Receding hairline? My hair is fine.

Why do you care so much about what I look like Gates?

BatemanPatrickl

are you an idiot? this has nothing to do with the photo on SBR that you "didn't post"..bring it, all you are is a big baby..I will bury you again..I could care less about some photo of your half bald ugly ass, that photo is in the private zone for all to view. Funny how the mods never deleted it, right?
    Before calling anyone ugly, post your photo. Again, keep it coming. The case keeps building.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Just wondering how Obama got all of this information on you.

And from my posts, you took it as I cared how you look? that's also funny.

Tell me where I asked how you looked? Or if I could see your photo.

obamaismyuncle

RogueScholar posted my real information in chat. Obama took it and e-mailed it to people. Receding hairline? My hair is fine.

Why do you care so much about what I look like Gates?
    another false accusation, keep going it's funny to see what you can come up with when you try

excel
    unapproved

Guy is a stud...

BatemanPatrickl

Just wondering how Obama got all of this information on you. And from my posts, you took it as I cared how you look? that's also funny. Tell me where I asked how you looked? Or if I could see your photo.
    CAN YOU READ? RogueScholar POSTED my FULL name is SBR Chat.

How stupid are you Gates? I mean I know you work in a machine shop for a living but FFS.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

CAN YOU READ? RogueScholar POSTED my FULL name is SBR Chat. How stupid are you Gates? I mean I know you work in a machine shop for a living but FFS.

Wow yes I can read.

You asked "why I cared so much about what you looked like" and I simply responded by saying I don't give a fukk what you look like I was "just wondering how obama got all your info"

Do you understand. Go back and re read it. then report back.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

You do realize, that there is no "barking up the wrong tree" on the internet. You nor him are going to do anything but harass each other on the internet. And it seems that Obama doesn't take this seriously/personal, unlike you.
    I find that funny. How does he have your personal information? Once again, sending out that silly "gay" pic is nothing to get all bent out of shape about. It shows nothing but a receeding hairline. Doesn't show your face or anything, so nobody will know who you are.
    Then you responded by saying roguescholar gave him your info. And then questioned me on why I cared so much how you looked.

Which didn't make much sense, because I was just inquiring on how obama got your info. Which I thought was clear, but you took it as I wanted to see what you looked like, which is why I restated my purpose in this thread with the first sentence in this next quote, and then asked how you could misunderstand that. Since I never said, hey bateman post a pic, or hey obama send me the pic.

Just wondering how Obama got all of this information on you.

And from my posts, you took it as I cared how you look? that's also funny.

Tell me where I asked how you looked? Or if I could see your photo.

excel
    unapproved

buying batemans real name paying 25 points Had to scratch that, might be against rules

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You guys are funny. You don't even know what you're arguing about any more!

ngates, your post was directed at Obama (you even quoted and bolded his statement). Obama was talking about his own personal info, not Bateman's.

Life's too short for this stuff.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

ban all of them!!!

First 123 Last