Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Most Embarrasing Situation You Have Been In

I walked into my sisters room when she was having sex. I was 15 at the time.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Did you ask her how much she was going to pay you not to tell your parents?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by purecarnagge View Post
    Did you ask her how much she was going to pay you not to tell your parents?
    No, i never told. I tried to forget the situation, but i just can't. Its stuck in my freakin head.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a can of paint thinner on floor in front of me..someone accidently kicked it splashing paint thinner on my groin..my balls felt like they were on fire and I had to pull my pants down to ankle and run across body shop to bath room in my underwear as stunned patrons looked on

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probably the first time I threw a party when my parents were out of town. Was 15 at the time. You know how it is when you're young and you think you're the shit because you drink and smoke? Well I drank too much, and smoked too much and found myself hugging the toilet that night. Pictures are still probably floating around haha.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha ace, that would be horrible, scarred for life

Bartmeister
    Bartmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!

Being seen at the beach by another supervisor after calling in sick for a couple days, lol.

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7596

i threw my cig out the window while driving on the motorway and it blew back in, ended up down the crack of my ass. my ex tried to get it out but only proceeded to push it down further well i pulled up hard onto the side of the road ran to the passenger side and pulled my shorts down lol. i can only imagine what the other drivers were thinking.

PS: i reckon my ex did it on purpose

jmush
    jmush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

my buddy caught me spankin it in the shower....dude just walked in my bathroom and opened the curtin...i was like 16

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by jmush View Post
    my buddy caught me spankin it in the shower....dude just walked in my bathroom and opened the curtin...i was like 16
    My brother caught me in the shower. He decided to start calling me Pinocchio.

dizzy_7
    dizzy_7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Calling shotgun when you have an absolute behemoth fat shit as a mate knowing he cant get in the back o a 2 door car but making him get in the back.

Dunno if that is embarrassing or funny...

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

When I thought i was having sex with my mother...it turned out to be my dad when the lights came on. Oh, Dad. Such a prankster.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

I had a good one today. Pulled into the CA ag inspection station outside Barstow-trucks have to show their bills to an official so I hold my papers out the window. The wind is blowing like a mf and I jokingly tell the lady to grab them with both hands or they will blow away. As I'm finishing the sentence, her left arm comes out of her jacket pocket to reveal a stump where the hand should have been.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    I had a good one today. Pulled into the CA ag inspection station outside Barstow-trucks have to show their bills to an official so I hold my papers out the window. The wind is blowing like a mf and I jokingly tell the lady to grab them with both hands or they will blow away. As I'm finishing the sentence, her left arm comes out of her jacket pocket to reveal a stump where the hand should have been.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    I walked into my sisters room when she was having sex. I was 15 at the time.
    pics or gtfo

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    That is classic!!!!!

Similar deal... was at a conference and it had a buffet style setting for lunch. And we're working our way through the buffet (lines on both sides of the table) and I'm getting my stuff and the lady across from me says to the guy behind her, as she's trying to carry her drink, napkin, plate, etc., "at times like this I wish I had a 3rd hand"... I hear her say it, look up at her (in knowing agreement) and at the guy behind her, as she looks up at him and he swings a right arm out that is a stump and says, straight-faced, "I'd just like to have 2"...

It was everything that I had to not just flat out start rolling right there. Let's just say I got through that line pretty d@mn quick and I bet she did even quicker!!!
    Last edited by Vol_Bengal; 04-14-11 at 11:48 AM.