WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

anyone have any ambien or xanax stories?

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry i have pot stories

WvGambler

I have great old pot/shrooms stories....but I am getting old

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I have taken Ambien daily for the last 10 years.. Lots of people abuse it and take it for the wrong reasons. I have tried that and popped 3 or 4 and fought it and didn't go to sleep. Nothing to brag about but kind of fun. I use them to sleep though.... I used to pop zanny bars the 2mg ones like candy.... 5 or 6 a day for years... Not my thing anymore..

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Ate a bar on spring break one year and drank a bunch on it. My buddies drew a swastika on my forehead and I called them Jews and acted like I was hitler the rest of the night. Its hard to have stories on xanax because it is a mind eraser

WvGambler

I have been prescribed an endless amount of each....just curious what types of things you young'uns did with them

sparkyasu
    sparkyasu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last two times I got an ambien, it took me 7 and 9 hours to fall asleep

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

JJ teII us the story about that time karaoke chick gave you a xanax and you woke up tied to your bed with her microphone cabIe and you were wearing pink tube socks a SBR Thong and had coId cuts aII over you.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    I have been prescribed an endless amount of each....just curious what types of things you young'uns did with them
    All I know is drink a 6 pack on one and you wont remember the next 12 hours guaranteed

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I don't remember most of a two month span thanks to Valium and booze. I do remember it was a fun ass month.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

brock had alot

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    JJ teII us the story about that time karaoke chick gave you a xanax and you woke up tied to your bed with her microphone cabIe and you were wearing pink tube socks a SBR Thong and had coId cuts aII over you.

Come on JJ..

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I have taken an Ambien every night for about 5 years running now. Still only get about 5 hours sleep each night, which works for me.

Probably more a mental thing now than any actual sleeping effect.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone able to lucid dream?

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I have taken an Ambien every night for about 5 years running now. Still only get about 5 hours sleep each night, which works for me.

I am going on 10 maybe more. It's kind of sad because when I travel or I know I am going to possibly be away for the night. The first thing I think about it my Ambien. At the beginning, I would mess around with it like the people that abuse it. Fight it off, the most I had ever taken was 6 in a night.. I was looped but not that bad.... I now take 2 a night.... and only average 6 hours at the most.. I love them and wouldn't know what to do without them.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

No way bro! Our bodies are used to Ambien and trust me, I have tried to go to sleep without them or tried 4 or 5 unisom or something in that field... Very bad withdraw symptoms, not as bad as an opiate withdraw but not comfortable at all. I am content with taking Ambien the rest of my life, no big deal.. There is no way to stop it without help after all these years....

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuk pills. once ate like 6-8 xanax/valium and drank a 12 pack of bud heavy, fell asleep in my chair woke up drooling allover myself.

fuk pills.

herb.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I can imagine. I have no intention to ever stop taking them as well. I see no ill effects from them, and they certainly have improved my sleep pattern. This is what advanced pharmaceuticals were intended to do!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

true fuken story- If I dont smoke weed I dream during the night. Vivid scary life threatening, monsters and action type dreams. Im afraid to go to sleep if I dont smoke weed..a guy once told me he had the same issue..this is no bull shit

isles71
    isles71's Avatar Become A Pro!

None of those, but anyone love vicodin or oxycodone? I "heard" they are fun"

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Quote Originally Posted by isles71 View Post
    None of those, but anyone love vicodin or oxycodone? I "heard" they are fun"
    you choppin dem blues up en snortin em sonny

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    When a hot chick ask you for aspirin, just give them a ambien pill and tell her it's a new aspirin you found. In 15min, she will be knocked out cold and you have yourself a real love doll for the next 8hrs.
    Enjoy!

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18837

If ambien is like sleeping pills than yes. I used to take sleeping pills and I would get sleepy. The end.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    When a hot chick ask you for aspirin, just give them a ambien pill and tell her it's a new aspirin you found. In 15min, she will be knocked out cold and you have yourself a real love doll for the next 8hrs.
    Enjoy!
    and some gorilla will be fukin ya in da ass for the next fifteen years on the rape charge...enjoy

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

2.5 Xanbars or 5 to 6 purple footballs and Monster energy drinks = pure euphoria.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

When I first came home. One of my homies had a chick for me. It was like 8 o'clock and we were gonna meet the chicks at 11. We were drinking and I had no idea what xanax was. My man gave me one and told me it would make me feel calm. I'm a big weed head, but was on parole, so I took it. We met the chicks and mine was better than his. To make a long story short, when I got the bitch in bed about 2am, by dikk was soft as charmin. Never have I done them again. Thank god I ran into that bitch about 3 months later and tore her out the frame.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

never taken either one .

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Took a bunch of xanax, the next day I woke up with a bunch of shit I bought from Best Buy, had no memory of going.....A few weeks later I go into Best Buy a kid that worked there walks up to me and says "Holy shit dude, do you remember me, You were in here buying shit and you were so ******* drunk!!!"

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Thats scary Dutch, gonna pass.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I currently have running prescriptions for Xanax and Hydrocodone. I have taken Ambien but my Dr. took me off of it because I was having issues such as sleepwalking and unconsciously waking up and eating among other things. I also had blackouts more than once while taking Ambien.

celtics12
    celtics12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

i got a script for klonopin which is a little stronger than xanax, take them when needed for anxiety or when i want to get real ****** up i take a bunch. i also take oxy or vicodin almost daily, but no script for that...

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    When I first came home. One of my homies had a chick for me. It was like 8 o'clock and we were gonna meet the chicks at 11. We were drinking and I had no idea what xanax was. My man gave me one and told me it would make me feel calm. I'm a big weed head, but was on parole, so I took it. We met the chicks and mine was better than his. To make a long story short, when I got the bitch in bed about 2am, by dikk was soft as charmin. Never have I done them again. Thank god I ran into that bitch about 3 months later and tore her out the frame.

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

You guys are weak. I can take 2 bars, have an awesome loving everything fun day and remember it all. Go anywhere and lay the smoothest lines on women. It just comes so natural on xanax. No inhibitions at all, like drinking without all the bad effects.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

i am immune to ambien. have insomnia. i take it, and it puts me out for less than an hour. then i jump up in a panicky state. nice. i am a crazy mofo i guess.

12 Last