KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

What is a face book?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: warriorfan707

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

I hate facebook as well.Glad I am not the only one. If I wanted to stay in touch with people from highschool I would still be talking to them right now I wouldn't need to look them up on facebook. Also pisses me off when you have friends that post pictures everyday of the week or change their status hourly letting you know how they are feeling. **** that shit

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    easy to get laid on there?
    yes, especially since the places app was added.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I only use facebook to flirt with girls that are looking for hanky panky.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

I don't hate it. I only log on to my page once a month or so. Occasionally I hear from people I lost touch with, but other than that I don't have much use for it.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by BrigadierPudding View Post
    Facebook is good for keeping in touch with family and friends if you live out of state, but a lot of it is pointless. People that update their status 50 times a day are the lowest form of life. No one cares that you're going grocery shopping after you drop your kids off at school.
    Its amazing at how self-centered/ignorant the younger generation is.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Gemoka
    GIBBONS
    Gemoka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

who gives a damn what people are eating for dinner

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

facebook is the best.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Funny thing about Facebook. I go on it to see if anyone leaves me a message (which they don't) and when people reach out to 'friend" me, I always send a message back after accepting. People I haven't seen in years so I say, "Hey good to hear from you, how's it going, where you working, have kids...blah blah blah." I've never once gotten a response back.

I think I'm being used to boost their number of friends. Have you ever been unfriended? That's about as rock bottom as the time I used a roll of penneis to buy a scratch ticket. Before you judge me, I was 11 years old and I had just gone bust at the horse track and needed the action.

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

I have an ambivalent relationship with Facebook.

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Never used it never will

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hate facebook too, glad someone else feels the same way. It seems everyone is obsessed with it. I used to have a facebook account but I cant stand it. You have people requesting to be your friend that you are not even friends with in real life.

Zuon
    Zuon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 708

yes, I hate facebook! :-P

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

BTW facebook can get you in A LOT of trouble.... people posting pictures of you doing things you probably don't want people to see on the internet and it can get you in trouble with your girlfriend or wife if you have girls writing on your wall etc.... **** Facebook I deleted my account. I can't believe mark zuckerbuger made all that money on it. Anybody could have invented facebook

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Funny thing about Facebook. I go on it to see if anyone leaves me a message (which they don't) and when people reach out to 'friend" me, I always send a message back after accepting. People I haven't seen in years so I say, "Hey good to hear from you, how's it going, where you working, have kids...blah blah blah." I've never once gotten a response back.

I think I'm being used to boost their number of friends. Have you ever been unfriended? That's about as rock bottom as the time I used a roll of penneis to buy a scratch ticket. Before you judge me, I was 11 years old and I had just gone bust at the horse track and needed the action.

I know what you mean. Somebody from long ago friends me and I'm like hey man, what's up, do you still live in New York, do you any kids yet, still in touch with our mutual friend? You either go back and forth once or twice or sometimes people don't even respond at all. Makes me want to de-friend people and I have de-friended those tools who just want a million friends.

People really aren't good about it. I knew a girl from college and I saw some of her work published in a study. It wasn't a big deal like everybody in the world would message her about it but I messaged her twice and she finally said something back. Yeah, congrats you work was published and now F U.

What about co-workers that just want to snoop on you trying to friend you? You don't accept their request and then what?

Facebook was cool when it first first started out and the college girls were using it and it was a less evasive way to cyber stalk them. Ohhhhh she's from Boston and likes to read... I'll tell her I'm a Huge Redsox fan and her favorite book is my favorite book and then maybe I'll get her to take her panties off.

I seriously don't know how the high school/college playas do it now but I guess they let you block your wall and your status etc. Imagine boning 3 chicks and one of them MAKES you say in a relationship with her. I was juggiling girls around in college and it was scary, you never want to turn that pussy fountain off and facebook and the free flow of information and declaring some girl your girlfriend is a HUGE rooster block. Any guy with any game at all would probably try and stay away from facebook. Nothing like meeting a girl at a bar and her seeing you have a GF. Fuk facebooks.

Frattimore
    Frattimore's Avatar Become A Pro!

Facebook is awesome.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

I wouldn't lose any sleep if Facebook disappeared tomorrow.

The most interesting part of it for me was running into an old friend who told me he hooked up on FB with many people we went to school with (high school and earlier). I checked out his page, which led me to his friends, then friends of friends. I spent a couple hours trying to recognize the childhood and adolescent classmates from the pics and names. Interesting to see what they look like now and what they're doing (if any such info was available on their public page).

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by isles71 View Post
    I agree with the above post. It is addictive but ultimately if it didn't exist, I feel like my life would be better or same.
    I don't find it addictive, well if addictive is checking it everyday then maybe but literally no more than 5 mins a day.

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Refuse to use! An unnecessary time waster

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i prefer the sbrbook over a facebook

Tuna Fish Riot
    Hot dog nipples.
    Tuna Fish Riot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Facebook is great. Good networking opportunities. I have made a lot of money off old friends for my business. They in turn refer me to all their friends and family. I would have slow/little business if it weren't for Facebook. It's a great place to advertise and make money.

I do webdesign and photography work. I just spam my status updates with pictures I take and designs I make. There's always someone to say "Hey! I love your work. I'd love to hire you to do something for me!" when I post something new.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Before you judge me, I was 11 years old and I had just gone bust at the horse track and needed the action.

Play it again, Sam.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    I know what you mean. Somebody from long ago friends me and I'm like hey man, what's up, do you still live in New York, do you any kids yet, still in touch with our mutual friend? You either go back and forth once or twice or sometimes people don't even respond at all. Makes me want to de-friend people and I have de-friended those tools who just want a million friends.

People really aren't good about it. I knew a girl from college and I saw some of her work published in a study. It wasn't a big deal like everybody in the world would message her about it but I messaged her twice and she finally said something back. Yeah, congrats you work was published and now F U.

What about co-workers that just want to snoop on you trying to friend you? You don't accept their request and then what?

Facebook was cool when it first first started out and the college girls were using it and it was a less evasive way to cyber stalk them. Ohhhhh she's from Boston and likes to read... I'll tell her I'm a Huge Redsox fan and her favorite book is my favorite book and then maybe I'll get her to take her panties off.

I seriously don't know how the high school/college playas do it now but I guess they let you block your wall and your status etc. Imagine boning 3 chicks and one of them MAKES you say in a relationship with her. I was juggiling girls around in college and it was scary, you never want to turn that pussy fountain off and facebook and the free flow of information and declaring some girl your girlfriend is a HUGE rooster block. Any guy with any game at all would probably try and stay away from facebook. Nothing like meeting a girl at a bar and her seeing you have a GF. Fuk facebooks.
    The problem with facebook is the same problem with the internet in general or television. People come to base their perceptions of reality off of what they see in the virtual world instead of what they experience in real life. As a result, users become less concerned how they look in real life as opposed to how they look on facebook, because their perceptions are more readily reaffirmed through facebook than real life.

And so we've got a lot of socially awkward emotional zombies and unbalanced psychos wandering the streets who can't remember how to hold a fuking conversation with a real human being or enjoy life away from a computer screen. And that just makes it harder and harder for non-users to find enjoyment with their fellow man, and so they become more and more susceptible to saying fuking it and diving into facebook. Especially kids. If you ain't on facebook, you ain't cool apparently. Lame.

Anyway, all this talk about the virtual bullshit has put me in the mood to talk to a real woman and see a real pair of titties. I'm going to the bar.

Adios.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EasyHustlin

onizuka
    onizuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

I see nothing wrong with Facebook, it's just a media to connect us with another peoples.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

look up the stats on divorces caused by FB...
    http://www.allfacebook.com/facebook-...vorces-2009-12
    dumbasses

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

got it. but dont use it much.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by Intuitive_Edge View Post
    Its amazing at how self-centered/ignorant the younger generation is.
    Its unreal, people have to have ******* update every minute what they are doing. I used to get updates sent to my phone but I had to shut it off because I wld get 20 updates every 30 minutes

Its sad

LegitBet
    steelers
    LegitBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hate Facebook can't see what the
    Crazy love ISP for

DRZ
    Update your status
    DRZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

never signed up, and when people ask me and i tell them so they look at me like i have five heads lol

Giuvara
    Giuvara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3033

I also dislike facebook; do not currently have an account and probably never will.

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Facebook is the best thing invented after the internet!!!

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

facebook was cool and first but it's lost it's maigc...the funniest thing about it is the idiots who update their status 10 times a day, because in reality no one cares.

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrigadierPudding View Post
    Facebook is good for keeping in touch with family and friends if you live out of state, but a lot of it is pointless. People that update their status 50 times a day are the lowest form of life. No one cares that you're going grocery shopping after you drop your kids off at school.
    This. It is good for keeping up with actual friends and family, etc that live out of state and so on. The constant updating is annoying...

That would bring me to twitter... WTF??? That is the dumbest technology out there... nothing but people constantly throwing up 1 or 2 sentence updates. And, assclown subscribers waiting to get them. Dumb.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never did like facebook. I dont get the point of it. Its stupid.

First 123 Last