C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Tiger Woods took Steroids

A guy that cheated on his wife 25 times wouldn't cheat the game of golf by taking steroids? Get real. He went from a skinny nerdy dork with a teenage looking Asian body to looking like he was a real athlete. Yeah, most guys get married and get "in" to shape LOL.

His achievements should be tainted just like A-Rod, Barry Bonds, Mcguire, Sosa, Raffy "finger wave" Palmero, Brett Boone, Luis Gonzalez, Ken Camenitti, Roger Clemens, Manny Rameriez etc. etc. etc.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Was Tiger on steroids in 1997 when he beat the field by 15 shots at The Masters?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    A guy that cheated on his wife 25 times wouldn't cheat the game of golf by taking steroids? Get real. He went from a skinny nerdy dork with a teenage looking Asian body to looking like he was a real athlete. Yeah, most guys get married and get "in" to shape LOL.

His achievements should be tainted just like A-Rod, Barry Bonds, Mcguire, Sosa, Raffy "finger wave" Palmero, Brett Boone, Luis Gonzalez, Ken Camenitti, Roger Clemens, Manny Rameriez etc. etc. etc.
    No love for Brady anderson?

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Was Tiger on steroids in 1997 when he beat the field by 15 shots at The Masters?
    Was Barry Bonds on roids his first 10 seasons when he was talented enough to be a HOF type player without anything extra? Did A-Rod really have to take steroids? Wasn't he pretty good before he took them?

Tiger Cheated Tiger cheated

Put a nice big fat * next to his career achievements

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Brady Anderson is always one of the first that comes to mind for me. He went from what about 12 HR to 50. I just think most non Orioles fans probably don't even know who the guy is. Brett Boone and Luis Gonzalez were the biggest jokes for me. Guys like Sammy Sosa went from good to great, guys like Brett Boone went from below average to very good.

Even when Sammy Sosa was washed up on the orioles much later I went to a game and was sitting in the front rows and you could still sees the ripped veins on his fore arms. Completly unnatural.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Was Barry Bonds on roids his first 10 seasons when he was talented enough to be a HOF type player without anything extra? Did A-Rod really have to take steroids? Wasn't he pretty good before he took them?

Tiger Cheated Tiger cheated

Put a nice big fat * next to his career achievements
    You have no evidence.

Nobody gets in shape after turning 18 years old?

Besides, you act like steroids is some miracle drug that helps you achieve at any activity. Golf is a zen game. Steroids mess you up in a lot of ways, would not be a positive for a golfer.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Look at Magic from his rookie year til he left the NBA. Guy blew up and I can't imagine anyone thinking he took roids.

Unless he's the first guy with HIV to gain weight

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You have no evidence.

Besides, you act like steroids is some miracle drug that helps you achieve at any activity. Golf is a zen game. Steroids mess you up in a lot of ways, would not be a positive for a golfer.
    I have no evidence?
    - You have no evidence that Roger Clemens took steroids either, I mean you didn't see him push a needle into his butt so it must not be true.

Steroids as the miracle drug?
    - So steroids don't help athletic performance LOL? Tell that to Brett Boone, Brady Anderson etc. Baseball is about timing and it's a zen game blah blah blah. You don't think adding length to your driver doesn't matter?

- You must not be married or have a girlfriend.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

another retarded thread started in players talk

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

- You must not be married or have a girlfriend.
    You must not be a professional athlete who's success partially depends on what shape you're in

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Definitely was on something, HGH I think

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

his head didnt get bigger

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

been calling this for years from way back. also think the william sisters were on something..

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Wouldn't surprise me if he was on HGH or something at some point.

stc1709
    stc1709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

who hasn't done roids these days

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Brady Anderson is always one of the first that comes to mind for me. He went from what about 12 HR to 50. I just think most non Orioles fans probably don't even know who the guy is. Brett Boone and Luis Gonzalez were the biggest jokes for me. Guys like Sammy Sosa went from good to great, guys like Brett Boone went from below average to very good.

Even when Sammy Sosa was washed up on the orioles much later I went to a game and was sitting in the front rows and you could still sees the ripped veins on his fore arms. Completly unnatural.
    Sammy could have been taking them all along. I think alot of those players were on them for a long time, Bonds before the astronomical numbers, Im not so sure he would have had the numbers to make the Hall of Fame really, possibly but not sure.

VegasVixen
    Update your status
    VegasVixen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1357

I personally he was on them now off. I see a huge difference in his bod over the past 10 years, and actually looks smaller to me now

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

The weird thing about Bonds is after people started being tested he was still putting up monster numbers while everyone else who was caught wasnt, like Ramirez and Big Poppy and a whole lot of other guys.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

He was a client of Dr. Galea and some of you think he wasn't on the juice???

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This is retarded. Tiger isn't even big. He got a little more muscular, yes omg he's on teh roids... Tiger at 18 and Tiger at 35, maybe 30-35lbs at most... I've gained that much muscle in 6 months and you're saying he can't do it in 17 years?? It's called strict diet and being a gymrat. It's not hard... He hasn't heavygained near enough to even be considered as having taken steroids.

Yeah, most guys get married and get "in" to shape LOL.
    Yeah, most athletes become professionals and "don't" work on their bodies at all. LOL. this is a horrible thread.

And saying no one with a girlfriend or married gets in shape after 18? I've had the same girlfriend for 2 years and I'm 8% body fat. When I met her I was 20 lbs overweight. It all comes down to how much you care about being in shape, being married or attached has nothing to do with it. It's called not being a lazy or eating mcdonalds all day

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

sure, he probably did. He seemed to be obsessive about everything golf.. not surprised at all if he went that far

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

I always think of him and Ken Caminiti when I think of steroids in baseball.
    Last edited by Dutch; 04-10-11 at 06:32 PM.

tmorton
    tmorton's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a golfer who plays for a living, not at the PGA tour level, but that is the goal. You do not want to get big if you are going to have any success playing! What do steroids do again?

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

not sure if you have to get ripped from steriods... some advanced stuff doesn't add as much bulk but helps with strength.

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I wish there were more golfers on steroids, maybe we would see some fights resulting from roid rage. That would make the sport much more entertaining.

jwbjwbjwb12
    jwbjwbjwb12's Avatar Become A Pro!

your an idiot if u think he took steroid he is a great athlete get off him

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Tiger looks like he's off the juice

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

It wouldn't surprise me at all. Hope not though.

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

No way roids helps the golf game. Just don't see it.

apkboston
    apkboston's Avatar Become A Pro!

who cares? i dont think steroids bother me, get an edge, we are gamblers after all

shock11
    shock11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

who cares if he took them its golf

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course he did. I am suprised that people would actually believe he never did.

valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

i think the amount of people who play golf at a level to know how stupid this is numbers somewhere around 3 on this site. y'all go ahead with the bashing, but roids? really? effing stoo-pid.

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18837

Everyone was really skinny in high school. After you graduate and have all that free time to work out and work on your craft and get paid millions of dollars, thats when you bulk up.

frognose20
    frognose20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Who cares. Wether he did or didn't he's a better golfer than you'll ever be

12 Last