robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Lovely narrative, should make the SBR academy's

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    its called karma, acting like a douche in real life has consequences, it's not the internet anymore.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by apalm8 View Post
    The odds he was actually gonna stab you were like +450 so you were fine.
    Sounds like you always bet the favorite...

Never had a weapon pulled on me but I got jumped by two dudes at a gas station. One of them had to pull me off of the other one and then they ran off...It felt pretty good. The one guy got a beating he didn't expect.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

i always carry a knife and am ready to stab the fuk out of anyone if they attack me. and i will.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Robmpink---You started it ,glad nobody hurt---People should ignore small shit---traffic tieups aint shit.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Yea. I used to get into road rage fights all the time. One day I bit off more than I can chew, and got the shit kicked out of me by 2 dudes.

HAHAHAHA figures. You don't exactly strike me as the type to win any of his fights.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Yea that guy fails the crazy test for carrying a 6inch blade with him... ya know "just in case".

C-Gold

I've had knives on me outside bars two times because the guys were smaller than me. Thank goodness I wasn't stabbed.

I got into a similar road rage session last christmas of all times at a crowded strip mall. Some guy was looking for a spot and driving backwards and almost drove backwards right into me. I don't think he saw me. I beeped the horn for seriously like 5-10 seconds continuously because he was an idiot. This got the guy got mad and he was trying to be a dick after that by blocking the road. Cars kept coming on the other side so I couldn't just pass him and he was taking forever so I honked at him again and yelled some shit out the window at him when I finally passed him. Maybe I called him an F-in idiot or rooster sucker or something. The guy parks, gets out and runs toward my car.

He was this maybe 50 year old or so black guy, decent size but smaller than me. He said "you got a problem, you got a problem". I said yeah you FUUU-UCKING IDIOT and I start SCREAMING AT HIM and I told him to turn his crusty old ass around before I teach him a lesson and he STFU and went marching on his way. I think the guy was probably used to winning altercations but when he sized me up and saw my anger level he sat the f down.

Yeah these parking lot and road rage stories get your blood pressure up. For like 20 minutes I kept playing it out in my mind again and again and I was all hyped up.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    HAHAHAHA figures. You don't exactly strike me as the type to win any of his fights.
    Yea. Not good against 2. I'm a tough dude. Never said I was superman.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    its called karma, acting like a douche in real life has consequences, it's not the internet anymore.
    K, guy. Seems like you can't read well.

C-Gold

Ain't that the truth. When people have numbers it makes it very very difficult. One guy can beat up two if he's good, three is real tough, four and you pretty much have to be Jackie Chan to win. 8 fists flying at you from every direction.

I was jumped once by many people and held my own about as good as you possibly can. At least I was drunk so I didn't feel a thing. The next morning when the booze wears off isn't fun though.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    Robmpink---You started it ,glad nobody hurt---People should ignore small shit---traffic tieups aint shit.
    Bottom line is no one got hurt. But I didn't start it. If I need to make a right, but the guy is in the opposite marked lane he should be in, it warrants a throwing up of the arm due to stupidity.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Carry a handgun from now on...

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

never seen Rob make up a thread for attention. doubt that this didnt happen

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Had a knive pulled on me once, New's Year about 2:30 am at the Rose Parade route. I was sitting against a building wall and a young kid sat next to me and flashed a knive at my side. "Give me money" I said Ok I'll get it and slowly stood up as if to get it from my back pocket. Once up I quickly walked away towards a gathering of people closer to to main street. The one and only time I will see the Rose Parade in person.

First 12