pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

haha

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Katelyn Faber...this is the prom pic of the girl that claims Kobe raped her

I've seen crack whores that look less run through than this whore's prom pic, what a fuckin rape victim, if Kobe really did rape her they should execute him not for rape but for choosin the sluttiest rape victim ever
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey, Brokenman
    Nice photo...A frog? Really??

Kobe Bryant's Accuser:
    Katelyn Kristine Faber

mike1234
    ??
    mike1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17401

Ben can do better. Chick is very plain looking.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    EAGLE, Colo. — The 19-year-old woman who has accused basketball star Kobe Bryant of sexual assault told investigators he grabbed her neck and raped her from behind, repeatedly asking, "You're not going to tell anyone, right?," a detective testified Thursday.
    Eagle County Sheriff's Detective Doug Winters described the encounter in graphic detail at a preliminary hearing.

Winters described how, according to the woman, an exciting, chance meeting with the Los Angeles Lakers superstar led to an assault that left her shaken and in tears. She said she told Bryant "no" at least twice and he ignored her.
    It began with a tour of the resort on June 30 that led to some flirting. She went back to Bryant's room and, after some conversation, showed him a tattoo on her ankle, then turned down his request to join him in the hot tub, Winters said.
    Her shift at the front desk was ending and she wanted to go home, he said. "She stated she was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable."
    She stood up to leave and Bryant gave her a hug that led to some consensual kissing, Winters said.
    When she turned around to go, Bryant grabbed her by the neck from behind, pulled up her skirt and raped her against a chair, Winters said. The woman said that Bryant forced her to kiss his penis after the attack, Winters testified.
    During and after the alleged attack, Winters said that Bryant kept asking, "You're not going to tell anyone, right?" She said she agreed at one point.
    "She didn't want him to commit more physical harm to her," Winters said.
    Of course then theres reality:

Kobe and me started making out then he lifted up my skirt and ****** my stank hole that had 4 guys *** in it from the previous days rapes. After he was done he said **** I thought yall white girls were tight but you're about as tight as the grand canyon, GTFO you nasty ho I got to wash your other bfs *** off my rooster and you're kisses taste like nutsacks. Thats when I decided I could tell the racist cops in Colorado I was raped and get a few mil bc they would prosecute a black man for looking at a white woman in this state much less accused of rape.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-07-11 at 05:10 PM.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

This ^

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey, Brokenman
    Nice photo...A frog? Really??

Kobe Bryant's Accuser:
    Katelyn Kristine Faber
    That's her with enough makeup on to make me look like a Victoria Secret model, did you see the pics of her without makeup on? She looks like Dirk Nowitzski

Oh well anyway she cost Kobe enough millions of endorsements that he finally gave in and paid her a few mil to end this joke since the Klan in Colorado would've probably sentenced him to death if it had gone to trial

Oh well Kobe apparently risked 20 years in prison and raped a slut with 4 loads of old *** in her panties (maybe she can buy some bleach with her settlement) that wanted to tour his hotel room at night and makeout with him that looks about 1/100th as good as his wife

PorkyPig
    PorkyPig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

all about the money i guess

bettilimbroke999

State of Colorado vs Kobe Bryant

The above negro is accused of raping a white woman in the state of Colorado. This is a summons to appear in court to stand trial for this rape, you will have a jury of your peers comprised of 11 higher ups in the Klan and 1 SBR poster named 19thhole decide whether you are guilty or not. We have performed a rape kit on the white woman and after concluding that there were 5 different guys *** inside her we were able to determine that 4 of them were simply nice white guys she had a consensual gangbang with before going to work where she encountered a large African negro, due to the curiousity the wholesome white girl had about what the hotel room of the negro looked like she went up to his room and then started to makeout with the negro in order to thank him for staying at her hotel and not raping her, the negro then lifted up her skirt and raped her. The victim waited a day due to being so stunned that she had been raped and then reported it to police at which point she offered to remove the suffering she would have to go through to testify to what she said if the negro would give her 5 mil.

The state of Colorado is ready to prosecute to the maximum allowed by law of 2 months for a negro raping a negro and 200 years for a negro raping a white.

Oh **** the negro gave her the 5 mil, shit, well what about that crack whore that said Carmelo Anthony raped her, I know she had 96 different guys *** inside her but surely we can bring that to trial

bettilimbroke999

Incredible hotel security footage confirms the story she gave to police

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    These photos prove 2 things...1 Kobe is completely innocent as he would never rape a girl this ugly and 2 Girls look 10 times better with makeup on

Even her own friends accused her of joking about Kobe's huge penis at a party Girls that get raped should be shell shocked and not out to party's f....king around.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    the chick is nasty

fat written all over it

Next

Vindicate
    Vindicate's Avatar Become A Pro!

is it still rape if theyre married?

kd2133
    kd2133's Avatar Become A Pro!